Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
TheToolman

MORE then 15,000 scientists from around the world have signed a terrifying letter warning of an imminent apocalypse. [Merged]

JayDee    1,182

Still no mention of the biggest threat, geo-engineering, by the same governments and corporations from which these "scientists" get their grant money. 

• Like 3

apache54    4,635
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

If governments and corporations were not full of scum and slime looking to profit off of every single thing they can see, smell or touch, common sense would take over and their way of doing things would quickly become obsolete. There's no reason for people to starve, but they've been so dumbed down they won't even bother to grow lettuce in a pot by their kitchen window or put some sprouting seeds in a jar on their kitchen counter. Just think if everyone did that instead of being discouraged from being the slightest bit independent. 

Everything there is too much of, is bad. Everything there is too little of, is bad. lol  Fn hell, I give up. :gsbrnint:

The old adage of "reap what you sow"  applies to what the government has to done to create SHEEPLE, they are to dumbed down to feed themselves let alone survive on their own!! and with the world dependent on oil and they killed all other options, they are there just would take a bit to make valid. THEY have screwed not only themselves BUT us as well!!

• Like 1

Symon    78
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

They needed to address it to the global corporations and governments who keep everyone addicted to fossil fuels. 

EDIT: Which is it? Over population or not enough workers?  

"By failing to adequately limit population growth

^^^^ They can kill themselves first.  

Yes over population but then ship in a bunch of immigrants. Nothing against foreign people's but it's such a f**king two sided coin. Yet another thing I cannot understand how people don't see and recognize it.

dazedb42    311
58 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Still no mention of the biggest threat, geo-engineering, by the same governments and corporations from which these "scientists" get their grant money. 

Why is it a threat?

JayDee    1,182
19 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

Why is it a threat?

If you enjoy governments playing god and manipulating and polluting the environment, then maybe it's not to you. 

dazedb42    311
1 minute ago, JayDee said:

If you enjoy governments playing god and manipulating and polluting the environment, then maybe it's not to you. 

So private citizens can pollute the environment?

Is it playing God to dissipate the energy of a hurricane to save lives? What about cloud seeding to alleviate drought? 

Just curious, I'm sick of scare campaigns based on nothing but "feelings".

Mostly the reason is that in their blind endeavor to change nature they are dumping toxic metals like cadmium, aluminum oxide. Linked to Alzheimer's for two decades silver oxide which in effect is strengthening resistance of both viruses and bacteria las aluminum oxide is directly linked to increased mold spores and pests that eat the trees alive as a result the vegetation is literally dying from lack of ability to consume water and photosynthesis in other words all this f**king chem trail shit which they openly admit is causing plants to stop absorbing carbon dioxide  in the first place and they simply don't give a shit so they can fist f**k mother nature to promote their man-made climate change agenda itself. Well cause and effect heavy metals in the atmosphere to combat climate change IS the cause of climate change. ..always was and pretty soon their going to charge you for air...they gave you a glimpse in the Lorax...but the masses are oblivious. enjoy your " carbon tax " 

• Like 2

JayDee    1,182
5 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

So private citizens can pollute the environment?

Don't straw-man me.

And cloud-seeding wasn't necessarily what I was referring to, but chemtrails and usage of frequency generators are a major component of geo-engineering, and they are dangerous. But I am dubious of government manipulating the skies in any way, because their track records of doing things out of care for others is shit. 

• Like 1

dazedb42    311
3 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Don't straw-man me.

And cloud-seeding wasn't necessarily what I was referring to, but chemtrails and usage of frequency generators are a major component of geo-engineering, and they are dangerous. But I am dubious of government manipulating the skies in any way, because their track records of doing things out of care for others is shit. 

Yeah...whatever, another assertion that "they are dangerous".

I'm yet to see a logical well thought argument for either nor geo-engineering apart from emotionally driven scare campaigns. It seems to be the go to technique to shut down any discussion without having to actually address any of the issues involved.

JayDee    1,182
2 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

I'm yet to see

That's very clear.