Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

A 2003 Essay By Actor Crispin Glover Suggests Steven Spielberg “Appreciated the Sexuality Of Young Boys”

Cinnamon    21,940

<snip>

Does Steven Spielberg hold the same values I wish upon myself? Does the mind of this grinning, bespectacled, baseball-capped man entirely reflect this culture?

Is it true that in his waning years, Orson Welles asked Steven Spielberg for a small amount of money with which he could make a final film? Is it true Steven Spielberg refused? Is it true that Steven Spielberg bought a sled used in Citizen Kane for an extremely large sum of money?

Do Steven Spielberg’s passions burn? Do passions burn in the man now imprisoned who wished to anally rape Steven Spielberg? Do our cultural mouthpieces confidently inform us that the wish to anally rape Steven Spielberg is a bad thought? Could anal rape of Steven Spielberg be simply the manifestation of a cultural mandate?

Do you believe Steven Spielberg is an ideal guide and influence for our culture? Do Steven Spielberg’s films question our culture? What do Steven Spielberg’s films question? Does Steven Spielberg focus much of his fantasy life on young people? Did he portray children wallowing in sewers filled with fecal matter in Schindler’s List? Did he use children to finger paint an adult in Hook? Does he collect the illustrations of Norman Rockwell, such as the one showing a young boy in his underwear examined by a doctor? Are the inclinations of Steven Spielberg above suspicion by the media-fed culture? Was Steven Spielberg very friendly with Michael Jackson? Wasn’t Michael Jackson supposed to play Peter Pan in Steven Spielberg’s version of the story? Now that Michael Jackson is no longer held in favor by the mass media, does Spielberg associate with him? Do Michael Jackson and Steven Spielberg share similar opinions about the sexuality of young boys?

<snip>

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/a-2003-essay-by-actor-crispin-glover-suggests-steven-spielberg-appreciated-the-sexuality-of-young-boys/

Part of the essay re: Spielberg 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    21,940
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Are the inclinations of Steven Spielberg above suspicion by the media-fed culture?

Of course they are. 

• Like 1

apache54    4,635
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Of course they are. 

and it seems like most of the BIG name Hollywood  people have  ENORMOUS skeleton closets!!

• Like 1

Cinnamon    21,940
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

and it seems like most of the BIG name Hollywood  people have  ENORMOUS skeleton closets!!

The bigger they are... 

• Like 2

JayDee    1,182

Check out some photos of Spielberg with ET. They always kind of nagged at me, and in recent years kind of make me pretty uncomfortable, even a little nauseous. Such as: http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/6836dc9156a24789b0b585acc57745af/steven-spielberg-et-et-the-extra-terrestrial-1982-directed-by-steven-f4p9jp.jpg

Holy shit, never saw this one: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fb/46/2d/fb462d5540c5d5a382bcff7bb641d31d--steven-spielberg-the-beards.jpg 

Condor    943

@1:38 watch the kids hands

:Me-Gusta-Meme-PNG-180x180:

Not Spielburg, yet the same industry... 

Edited by Condor