Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hazmat

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

DRUMZ    929
6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

HOW AND WHY JEWS HAVE SACRIFICED NON-JEWISH CHILDREN AS PART OF THEIR RELIGION
-----
The topic I have before me today is not an easy one to discuss. It is something that is, perhaps, older than written language itself: human sacrifice.

When I initially heard about this topic in relationship to Jewish extremists, I was extremely skeptical, as I’m sure many of you out there may be. How could fanatical Jews in the past – and even to this very day – commit acts of human sacrifice?

I thought: Surely, this can’t be true; it must be just pure, unadulterated, anti-Jewish propaganda. After further investigation, looking well into the matter, I discovered, however, that it was not anti-Jewish propaganda but a fact that has had a terrible impact on society for at least three millennia.

I know that many of you may doubt what I say today, but I ask you to look into these matters yourself afterwards to see for yourself whether I’m telling the truth.

It is true that many of the people who conducted such research into these matters were branded by Jews with the epithet of « anti-Semite, » a term that it seems is used by Jews to stifle discussion on any topic where Jews have done wrong, which is why I never let the term bother me. But, if someone who is branded an « anti-Semite » by Jews says the sky appears blue on a sunny day, is it any less blue, just because the so-called anti-Semite said it was?

This is usually the case with respect to these matters: While some people who investigated these matters were called « anti-Semites » (and it may very well have been true), it was these very crimes of human sacrifice among Jews that caused many of the anti-Semites to become anti-Semites.

After uncovering this « secret » among the Jewish cult in time’s past, how could a Gentile feel otherwise? It was not the anti-Semite who committed the base acts of human sacrifice commonly referred to as « Jewish ritual murder, » yet Jews sought to make the Gentile who reported these crimes appear worse than the fanatical Jews who committed them.

https://rafzen.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/how-and-why-jews-have-sacrificed-non-jewish-children-as-part-of-their-religion/

Oh dear lord Lucy....

Can we just go back to the day's of '''''the pope killed JFK with his bare hands" good old times?

This shit scares me so much because it is truth.

Peace to you!

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Lucy Barnable    4,761
1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

Oh dear lord Lucy....

Can we just go back to the day's of '''''the pope killed JFK with his bare hands" good old times?

This shit scares me so much because it is truth.

Peace to you!

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

I know... it's so... I can't even find the words.

:(

But the truth of why they were expelled from so many places is laid out in this thread and as awful as it is (I skimmed that last link) it's important that we don't forget. It's important that we don't let it continue in any way shape or form. Not now, not here, not ever. I'm pretty sure that's what all those people who kicked them out of their nations were thinking as well.

Peace to you too brother.

:hug:

DRUMZ    929
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I know... it's so... I can't even find the words.

:(

But the truth of why they were expelled from so many places is laid out in this thread and as awful as it is (I skimmed that last link) it's important that we don't forget. It's important that we don't let it continue in any way shape or form. Not now, not here, not ever. I'm pretty sure that's what all those people who kicked them out of their nations were thinking as well.

Peace to you too brother.

:hug:

Amen.

And thank you!

John Galt    644

By the way, the original term they used for this sacrifice, was Holocaust.

Which makes it pretty clear why they made that term refer to something completely different later, and could actually be used against people.

@Lucy Barnable's link goes over that actually 

fudgetusk    53

I know a jew and he can be a pain in the arse. Criticising me. trying to control our gang. Changes the subject when you take about Israel.

Cinders77    321
13 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

any people that has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong

Most people on earth who are persecuted in any shape or fashion are not doing anything wrong.  It's the shallow biased thinking and beliefs of the perpetrators that cause the pain and persecution.  Some persecution is for no reason other than mobbing (i.e. well, everyone else is doing it!)

As for the Jews, they are God's chosen people, like it or not. 

"If heaven can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done," says the Lord. {cf, Jeremiah 31:37 KJV}

Satan knows that if he can get God to destroy every last Jew, good or bad, he wins the war with God.  But God will never let that happen because as smart as satan is, he's a created being and  God knows how to beat him without breaking his own laws.  God has also promised to bring the Jews back to himself. 

Evil runs the world, my friend. Not the other way around.   :(

Redorblue    651
11 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yep, and this too:

Jews and Bolshevism

Amongst themselves, the Jews are quite candid about their sympathy for and involvement in Bolshevism.

On 4 April 1919 the Jewish Chronicle: “There is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism.”

(Perhaps this explains why the Red Army uses a Jewish star as its symbol?)

Probably the best-known exposé of the Jewish role in the Bolshevik coup d’état was by Sir Winston Churchill, writing in the Illustrated Sunday Herald of 8 February 1920. Churchill wrote “With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of leading figures are Jews. Moreover the principal inspiration and the driving power comes from Jewish leaders.”

Communism was of course founded by Karl Marx whose grandfather was a rabbi by the name of Mordeccai. Marx was given his initial encouragement by a Communist-Zionist by the name of Moses Hess. As founder and editor of the Rheinische Zeitung, the main organ of leftist thought in Germany, he provided Karl Marx with his first important platform. Later, in Brussels, he collaborated with Marx on The German Ideology. It was Hess too who converted to Communism Friedrich Engels, the wealthy textiles magnate who later subsidised Marx from the profits of sweated labour in Britain and Germany.

When the Bolsheviks overthrew the short-lived democratic government in Moscow and St. Petersburg in October 1917, it was a virtual Jewish coup d’état. The most prominent Jewish Commissar was Trotsky, real name Bronstein. He had been married by a rabbi in 1900, and whilst in exile in New York he had worked for Novy Mir, described in the Church Times (23 January 1925) as a “Yiddish newspaper.”

The various reporters and diplomats who were there at the time of the “Revolution” have given evidence as to its Jewish nature.

The widow of the Guardian’s correspondent Mrs. Ariadna Tyrkova-Williams wrote: “In the Soviet Republic all the committees and commissaries were filled with Jews.”

The most detailed description of Jewish influence in the Bolshevik ‘revolution comes from Robert Wilton, the Russian correspondent of The Times. In 1920 he published a book in French, Les Derniers Jours des Romanofs, which gave the racial background of all the members of the Soviet government. (This does not appear in the later English translation, for some odd reason.) After the publication of this monumental work, Wilton was ostracised by the press, and he died in poverty in 1925. He reported that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

Agree with some o that . However , the jews financing all political parties is their way of controlling everything.

The controllers aren't going to let anyone take their grubby hands of the control stick . The only political system that could do that is communism imo. That's why the hatred of this system is fostered by the jewish controlled media .

It's the only political system brought into existence with an aim  of ending the rich man's wars and taking that control away from the greedy satanic parasites.

Thought the glorious Red Army used the five pointed star  - it is on me cap badge.

Working class people over jumped up priviledged self proclaimed pretentious elitist scumbags any day I'm afraid. 

Up the revolution and God bless..

grav    520
3 hours ago, fudgetusk said:

I know a jew and he can be a pain in the arse. Criticising me. trying to control our gang. Changes the subject when you take about Israel.

Me too. And I've worked with some who were smart, funny, and generous. Their religion is messed up. We should have all heard about the Talmud by now, how it permits pedophilia and deceit. I have enough confidence in people to think they had reasons for keeping "the Jews" out of their communities. Look at Sweden and European countries now, how young men called "refugees" are pouring in and upsetting locals. It is a very big deal for established and prosperous cultures to deal with newcomers who disrupt the flow. 

• Like 1

Hazmat    195
4 hours ago, grav said:

Me too. And I've worked with some who were smart, funny, and generous. Their religion is messed up. We should have all heard about the Talmud by now, how it permits pedophilia and deceit. I have enough confidence in people to think they had reasons for keeping "the Jews" out of their communities. Look at Sweden and European countries now, how young men called "refugees" are pouring in and upsetting locals. It is a very big deal for established and prosperous cultures to deal with newcomers who disrupt the flow. 

Follow the money and sniff around because those that are making the migrant situation everywhere happen are all of the same ilk...Do some research...*Implores*

Blipkints    297

Good ol'l Einstein doesn't get off easy either, his great discoveries were said to be gained whilst "working" in a patent office.....coincident?

• Like 2