Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hazmat

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

Pava    9

109 locations where locals could not compete with Jewish ingenuity...

• Like 2

Hazmat    195
2 minutes ago, Pava said:

Maybe, but 109? that was like everywhere, all the time ... Jewish habits had something to do with their expulsions and hence their problems today. 

• WTF 1

Hazmat    195
10 minutes ago, Pava said:

Or skullduggery...

• Like 1

Hazmat    195

This is one of the inescapable arguments that is always proffered. I don`t hate Jews but Zionist efforts to control everything have endangered Jews and entrenched others views. it`s a given that not all Jews are complicit but the few contaminate the views of the rest...History will tell.     

Hazmat    195

I just enjoy promoting discussion on all topics, sorry if you are offended or upset... 

DRUMZ    929
2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Nope, the whole world has always been antisemitic for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

:wacko:

If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be anti-Semitic. ... any people that has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.Henry Kissinger. Former National Security Advisor of the United States. Quoted in Kissinger: A Biography, page 561

• Like 1

DRUMZ    929
1 hour ago, Hazmat said:

This is one of the inescapable arguments that is always proffered. I don`t hate Jews but Zionist efforts to control everything have endangered Jews and entrenched others views. it`s a given that not all Jews are complicit but the few contaminate the views of the rest...History will tell.     

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.Joel Stein. Los Angeles Times, December 19, 2008

DRUMZ    929
2 hours ago, Pava said:

We killed 170 people in Lebanon last month. Most were refugees. A good number were women, children and the elderly. ... We killed them under the umbrella of a peace campaign. Under the leadership of a peace Government and in the midst of an election campaign that features peace. ... How easily we killed them - without shedding a tear, without establishing a commission of inquiry, without filling the streets with protest demonstrations. ... We killed them out of a certain naïve hubris. Believing with absolute certitude that now, with the White House, the Senate, and much of the American media in our hands, the lives of others do not count as much as our own.Ari Shavit. "How Easily We Killed Them". New York Times, May 27, 1996

• Like 1