Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Lifestyle choices affect multiple generations: Studies show that environmental memories are stored at a cellular level

Ukshep    19,027

A recent animal study published in the Science journal has revealed that genetic changes caused by environmental factors may be passed down from one generation to another. According to a team of researchers at the European Molecular Biology Organisation (EMBO) in Spain, the genetic changes may even be inherited by up to 14 generations thereafter. The experts have examined the genetically engineered nematode roundworms called C. elegans in order to carry out the study. The roundworms are known to carry a specific gene that makes them glow bright under ultraviolet light once it is activated.

The research team initially changed the temperature of the animals’ containers to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. The experts have observed that the gene reduced activity, and that the nematodes hardly glowed at all. The scientists have then transferred the worms to a warmer temperature of 77 degrees Fahrenheit. This resulted in the activation of the fluorescence gene that made the worms glow like Christmas lights. The experts have also observed that the worms continued to glow when they were moved back to a colder temperature.

The scientists also examined the worms’ offspring for up to seven generations and found that the baby worms appeared to have inherited the epigenetic genes for a warmer climate despite not being exposed to such temperature changes. The research team has assessed the animals further by exposing five generations of nematodes at 77 degrees Fahrenheit and then exposing the other half of their offspring to colder temperatures. The results have shown that both groups exhibited high fluorescence gene activity. The mechanism behind the worms’ response remains unclear, but it appears that the effects might be a type of biological forward-planning, researcher Adam Klosin has reported.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11-13-lifestyle-choices-affect-multiple-generations-studies-show-that-environmental-memories-are-stored-at-a-cellular-level.html

Oh thanks. Another kick up the ass to get me moving? ugh it's not working! Generational lack of insight? Oh well!

Ukshep    19,027
1 minute ago, Cinders77 said:

I've read this, too, UKshep .  I have no offspring to pass on the bad genes to... :colorful-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Me neither. Won't be trying again also. Losing a child sucks. Besides this world... hahaha no way am I going to allow another soul to be tortured!

• Like 1

John Galt    661

Epigenetic changes, parts of DNA that are switched 'off'. 

DNA as we know, is memory.. Epigenetic changes can be understood as 'traumatic' memories that have yet to be resolved somewhere in ones past or ancestry.. Depends on how you want to look at it. 

DNA can be healed, and turned back 'on' to function again. Back to the 'memory' of what it once was..

I think most of us on here at one point or another have done a juice fast, or some type of cleansing ritual... Afterwards, the things you like change and your body becomes more sensitive.. Does this mean that something is then wrong with the body when it can no longer do what it used to do in regards to processing un-natural foods? No, simply what has happened.. Is that some of your DNA has healed and you have 'risen' to a higher state with more of it functioning properly. A higher sensitivity, if you will.. 

From within, and from without..

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,027
49 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Epigenetic changes, parts of DNA that are switched 'off'. 

DNA as we know, is memory.. Epigenetic changes can be understood as 'traumatic' memories that have yet to be resolved somewhere in ones past or ancestry.. Depends on how you want to look at it. 

DNA can be healed, and turned back 'on' to function again. Back to the 'memory' of what it once was..

I think most of us on here at one point or another have done a juice fast, or some type of cleansing ritual... Afterwards, the things you like change and your body becomes more sensitive.. Does this mean that something is then wrong with the body when it can no longer do what it used to do in regards to processing un-natural foods? No, simply what has happened.. Is that some of your DNA has healed and you have 'risen' to a higher state with more of it functioning properly. A higher sensitivity, if you will.. 

From within, and from without..

Ask yourself this. If the human body is nothing more than electrical signals. Then the human brain with intent should be able to direct the subconscious into carrying out demands. Repair my body. Heal my foot. Activate hidden and latent dna skills and lost memories. Etc.

• Like 1

Zireael    176

The science of Epigenetics. 

For those who have played video games in their life and have little experience with RPG's, you can easily dress a parallel with your genes being level 1 and your set of starting skills. Then as you progress through the game, you gain experience and can purchase new skills to adapt to your environment. This is exactly what happens in real life, too. The only difference is that in real life, you do not get to consciously choose what new ''skills'' you will develop. It is natural.

Our mind is 5% conscious and 95% subconscious. With the sheer amount of problems and stress we face on a daily basis, our creative mind easily gets saturated trying to find ways to solve them. So essentially, it is our subconscious who runs the show in the meantime. And the subconscious is nothing but a series of program, all developed in response to your environment! It has been demonstrated that when going on about our daily routines, we are only operating at the conscious level for about 10 minutes out of an hour.

This is all tightly knit to social engineering as well. 

Be free!

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,027
16 minutes ago, Zireael said:

The only difference is that in real life, you do not get to consciously choose what new ''skills'' you will develop. It is natural.

Unless of course you change that!

• Like 1

Zireael    176
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Unless of course you change that!

Well, you can!

The subconscious do obey to commands. Think hypnosis.

It simply does not recognize certain type of words and sentences. 

Be careful what you think about yourself, and more importantly, what you say about yourself!

I am good! I am happy! I always start my days with such commands. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,027
Just now, Zireael said:

Well, you can!

The subconscious do obey to commands. Think hypnosis.

It simply does not recognize certain type of words and sentences. 

Be careful what you think about yourself, and more importantly, what you say about yourself!

I am good! I am happy! I always start my days with such commands. 

I learned that a long time ago :D

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,491

Mutations are bad. And we are born with them. Each generation has more mutations than the last one. Entropy is running rampant throughout this world/dimension/plane/existence. 

The world is dying. Slowly but surely, it will fall. And inbreeding makes this happen faster. Muslims with their inbreeding, may make for a lot of kids but I've noticed that their kids are not right in the head or body. http://10news.dk/muslim-inbreeding-impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society/

Inbred Muslims are stupid. They do not have the capacity to live in a culture that is not Islam. They seem to be only civilized if they are brutally suppressed. Ask Saddam and he will tell you all about it. Wait.... The USA took out Saddam and look at what you have. Saddam was not liked there rumors have it but he was respected. If you are looked at as being weak, you are NOT respected in Islam. It's not a religion, it's a political ideology. 

And if you do not brutally suppress them, they think you are weak and just like animals, they bully and beat on you or kill you in brutal ways. The violent, sadistic gene is strong in them. They have no impulse control nor do they seem to have any compassion or guilt if they damage someone else. Even their own family is not immune from this behavior. These are the marks of a psychopath. :popcorneat:

Cinders77    321
8 hours ago, John Galt said:

Epigenetic changes can be understood as 'traumatic' memories that have yet to be resolved somewhere in ones past or ancestry

Did you know that the body manipulation practice called ROLFING is about releasing these traumatic memories which the body apparently stores in muscle and connective tissue?  

(Unfortunately, it's also based on occult practices but I don't disagree that the cells can hold memories that cause harm to the body.)

Lucy Barnable    4,769

I am a firm believer in genetic memory.

Human intelligence is the result of genetic memory.

Genetic memory, simply put, is complex abilities and actual sophisticated knowledge inherited along with other more typical and commonly accepted physical and behavioral characteristics. In everyday terms, that means we get our intelligence, as well as our hair, skin and eye color from our families. In psychology, genetic memory is defined as a memory present at birth that exists in the absence of sensory experience, and is incorporated into the genome over long spans of time. In everyday terms, that means we remember things that we have never been exposed to, because it's been in our genes for so long.

Genetic memories are defined as posited memories, feelings, and ideas inherited from our ancestors as part of a collective consciousness. These may be things like a natural fear of certain predators or insects, or things like a sense of taste, etc.. No one is sure yet just how much or what type of information is genetically passed from generation to generation. There are many theories concerning whether intellectual memory is inherited, and if so, how much. As modern man, we've managed to access genetic memory to some degree, but we still harbor such unbelievable potential.

Intelligence, particularly the ability of genes to retain memory, has long been of primary interest to human genetic research. The first methodical set of experimental observations can be traced back to Galton’s work in 1865, a year before Mendel’s influential article on the laws of heredity. Using statistical tools, Galton evaluated the transmission of several traits in families. He concluded that many traits, including mental ability, are genetically transmitted and normally distributed in the general population.

https://www.ancestryofman.com/genetic-memory.html

• Like 2