Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
John Galt

Boy Who Suffered Up to 100 Seizures a Day Has None in 300 Days After Using CBD Oil

Cryptic Mole    4,288

My daughter used to get as many as 150 small seizures per day when she was 4 years old. After a short time and when she was being treated, they suddenly turned to life-threatening seizures. She had two brain surgeries and an implant back in 1999 called Vagus Nerve Stimulator or VNS for short. It saved her life, but it's still day to day. In other words, we never know what can and might happen.

Even now, she was supposed to go into the hospital just yesterday (Monday) to have her medications either adjusted and preferably changes. However, she has a bad and heavily congested cold, so we're waiting until after Thanksgiven.

She was using the CBD oil for approx two years, and it did help some, but not enough so she abandoned the idea (which I felt was wrong.) She also tried smoking marijuana which also seemed to help, but it wasn't the medical marijuana. I think when she goes into the hospital for the medication changes, we'll inquire about that and if that's possible here in New York State.

She gets her seizures when she sleeps, so we bought a just newly developed device to place on her wrist at night which alerts me, my wife or her boyfriend (when she stays with him), via our smartphones that she's having a seizure. We have to inject her with medication to stop her seizures.

All of our lives have been negatively impacted by all of this, but for now, and while we are still able, we go above and beyond because she is our daughter. One day, we'll be too old (me and my wife) to continue, but hopefully, she'll marry her boyfriend whom she's been with for 10 years now.

I forgot to mention that she is now 30 years old.

• Like 2

John Galt    644
46 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

My daughter used to get as many as 150 small seizures per day when she was 4 years old. After a short time and when she was being treated, they suddenly turned to life-threatening seizures. She had two brain surgeries and an implant back in 1999 called Vagus Nerve Stimulator or VNS for short. It saved her life, but it's still day to day. In other words, we never know what can and might happen.

Even now, she was supposed to go into the hospital just yesterday (Monday) to have her medications either adjusted and preferably changes. However, she has a bad and heavily congested cold, so we're waiting until after Thanksgiven.

She was using the CBD oil for approx two years, and it did help some, but not enough so she abandoned the idea (which I felt was wrong.) She also tried smoking marijuana which also seemed to help, but it wasn't the medical marijuana. I think when she goes into the hospital for the medication changes, we'll inquire about that and if that's possible here in New York State.

She gets her seizures when she sleeps, so we bought a just newly developed device to place on her wrist at night which alerts me, my wife or her boyfriend (when she stays with him), via our smartphones that she's having a seizure. We have to inject her with medication to stop her seizures.

All of our lives have been negatively impacted by all of this, but for now, and while we are still able, we go above and beyond because she is our daughter. One day, we'll be too old (me and my wife) to continue, but hopefully, she'll marry her boyfriend whom she's been with for 10 years now.

I forgot to mention that she is now 30 years old.

... I sent this as a PM initially, but thought it would be good to just post in general..

I have helped a lot of people with various neurological issues.. A simple, and good detox/health/supplement mix

1 Tbsp Raw Bee Pollen ($10, Before Breakfast), Food Based Selenium (15-$20) and a High Quality I2 Iodine ($20) with the Bee pollen, Magnesium Citrate ($20)which can be dissolved in water along with 250mg Niacin ($8~Lasts a LONG time) before bed. CBD oil applied applied under the tongue in the morning, and night in 1/2 doses

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    4,288
19 minutes ago, John Galt said:

... I sent this as a PM initially, but thought it would be good to just post in general..

I have helped a lot of people with various neurological issues.. A simple, and good detox/health/supplement mix

1 Tbsp Raw Bee Pollen ($10, Before Breakfast), Food Based Selenium (15-$20) and a High Quality I2 Iodine ($20) with the Bee pollen, Magnesium Citrate ($20)which can be dissolved in water along with 250mg Niacin ($8~Lasts a LONG time) before bed. CBD oil applied applied under the tongue in the morning, and night in 1/2 doses

I have been treating with alternatives for over 40 years, but something more recently I have been researching is that all diseases are related to the lack of trace minerals and trace elements and that there is a big difference in inorganic and organic minerals. Organic trace minerals are many thousands of times smaller than inorganic minerals, so the organics work at the cellular level. Inorganic minerals are from the ground waters where they dissolve from rocks and which also turn to rocks within the body. The plants have the ability to dissolve and break down those minerals and the best place to get them is from the oceans and from sea vegetables like seaweed and sea kelps.

I'll look into your suggestions asap, and thanks. Just quickly, though. Do you know if these recommended items you've posted above have ever been related to helping seizures?

John Galt    644
36 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I have been treating with alternatives for over 40 years, but something more recently I have been researching is that all diseases are related to the lack of trace minerals and trace elements and that there is a big difference in inorganic and organic minerals. Organic trace minerals are many thousands of times smaller than inorganic minerals, so the organics work at the cellular level. Inorganic minerals are from the ground waters where they dissolve from rocks and which also turn to rocks within the body. The plants have the ability to dissolve and break down those minerals and the best place to get them is from the oceans and from sea vegetables like seaweed and sea kelps.

I'll look into your suggestions asap, and thanks. Just quickly, though. Do you know if these recommended items you've posted above have ever been related to helping seizures?

The trace minerals, macro and micro can be found in the bee pollen along with all 24 amino acids and high quality protein. The magnesium serves as a hormone stabilizer, as we are typically all magnesium deficient. (Especially with neurological issues) It will help one sleep very well too, especially paired with Niacin (which opens up ALL blood vessels) The iodine is also key for metabolic functions, however, it can start to detox your body too quickly.. Which is where the selenium comes in to bind to the heavy metals that are shed by the Iodine. That 'recipe' I posted is a hormone balancing method, and a serves as neurological 'nourishment'. I have done this with a friend who had seizures/blackouts frequently, and he no longer has them (or the hormone imbalances) as well as multiple people with MS.

• Like 3

Cryptic Mole    4,288
5 minutes ago, John Galt said:

The trace minerals, macro and micro can be found in the bee pollen along with all 24 amino acids and high quality protein. The magnesium serves as a hormone stabilizer, as we are typically all magnesium deficient. (Especially with neurological issues) It will help one sleep very well too, especially paired with Niacin (which opens up ALL blood vessels) The iodine is also key for metabolic functions, however, it can start to detox your body too quickly.. Which is where the selenium comes in to bind to the heavy metals that are shed by the Iodine. That 'recipe' I posted is a hormone balancing method, and a serves as neurological 'nourishment'. I have done this with a friend who had seizures/blackouts frequently, and he no longer has them (or the hormone imbalances) as well as multiple people with MS.

That's very interesting and also very informative. You're also very knowledgeable and have given me a new line of research. I think it's great when someone knows that it's never just about one thing, but instead, a whole array of nutrients that make up the whole system.

I have known some of these things above, but never felt any need to research any deeper concerning these types of issues. I spend so much time jumping around with this and with that; never actually completing the full task. There's just so much to know as we are learning new things daily. At least, that's how it should be. Even when researching, those who are serious know that anything in this never-ending field of research and possibilities is just that, never-ending. One must never put an end notice on any particular topic. I call them open-ended topics and research. I do this because I always know that something new will be revealed and added later.

I get so excited by the new things I discover, or better yet, the things that are given. They get me all fired-up like a kid in a candy and toy store! Lol. I know you know what I mean! 

Once again, thanks for the information.

• Like 2

John Galt    644
11 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

That's very interesting and also very informative. You're also very knowledgeable and have given me a new line of research. I think it's great when someone knows that it's never just about one thing, but instead, a whole array of nutrients that make up the whole system.

I have known some of these things above, but never felt any need to research any deeper concerning these types of issues. I spend so much time jumping around with this and with that; never actually completing the full task. There's just so much to know as we are learning new things daily. At least, that's how it should be. Even when researching, those who are serious know that anything in this never-ending field of research and possibilities is just that, never-ending. One must never put an end notice on any particular topic. I call them open-ended topics and research. I do this because I always know that something new will be revealed and added later.

I get so excited by the new things I discover, or better yet, the things that are given. They get me all fired-up like a kid in a candy and toy store! Lol. I know you know what I mean! 

Once again, thanks for the information.

Happy to provide :) 

It makes me excited too, we have so much potential!

• Like 1

Agreed my wife however is addicted to the doctor's know best idea...she has petimal and granmal seizures already had a total hysterectomy,  the took most of her two thyroid leaving  a partial one left and now they are threatening cancer again..kidney meanwhile I NEVER go to hospital or doctors and more prescribe to the physician heal thyself mentality. I smoke drink and am perfect health and she wonders why I don't let doctors near me...