Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
GySgtermey

MSNBC host says the ‘far right has hijacked’ Christianity,

GySgtermey    615

https://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/joy-reid-1280x720.jpg

November 12, 2017  :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

MSNBC host says the ‘far right has hijacked’ Christianity, worships Trump and ‘assault weapons’

MSNBC host Joy Reid on Tuesday declared that the “far right has hijacked the concept of Christianity, as if it only includes people who shun LGBT people, want to ban birth control” and who “follow prosperity preachers like Joel Osteen, fetishize assault weapons and worship Donald Trump …”

Source:
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/07/msnbc-host-says-the-far-right-has-hijacked-christianity-worships-trump-and-assault-weapons

GT500    1,954

The love of money has destroyed the truth 

you know what that means? 

The Man himself is going to fix it 

watch out! 

• Like 1

Cinders77    320
2 hours ago, GySgtermey said:

people who shun LGBT people, want to ban birth control” and who “follow prosperity preachers like Joel Osteen, fetishize assault weapons and worship Donald Trump

So Joy has some very narrow views about people in general and apparently likes to broad brush every Christian into the same corner.  She's an idiot. And fortunately for her, God still loves and died for idiots.:scream1:  (I was an idiot, too, at one pathetic point in my life so I know of what I speak.)

People who shun LGBT:  I'd say most Christians don't have anything in common with them so they don't hang around them.  Very much the same scenario as white supremacists, avowed satanists, or radical muslims.

Want to ban birth control:  I assume lovely Joy is referring to abortion here.  Abortion is not a method of birth control. Birth control involves steps taken prior to conception.  The only "church" I hear wanting to ban that is the catholic church. (Of course they also want to baptize aliens so I'll leave that thought with you to ponder about their "christian roots.")

Who follow prosperity preachers like Joel Osteen:   This guy is anything but a Christian.  Jesus never taught prosperity on this earth for his followers.  The only places this preaching is even done is in western nations where wealth is king - not Jesus Christ.  Try doing this in Africa and they will laugh you to kingdom come.  Everyone who uses the bible to preach isn't a Christian :excl:

Fetishize assault weapons:  A majority of gun owners, Christian or not, are not obsessed with their guns.  They have them for hunting and/or to protect themselves and their families.  It would be interesting to investigate if Joy has ever owned a gun herself.  My bet is she has.  Most of these loudmouths in the media either do own one or have owned one in the past.

Worship Donald Trump:  I have not seen anyone bow down to him in worship. Having hope that he will expose and repair bad social engineering and cover-ups is not worship.  Anyone is their right mind would want darkness exposed.

Therefore, we can logically conclude that leaves Joy out in left field!  :gsbrnint: 

Maybe some day she'll find her way back...

Groove    1,833
4 hours ago, GySgtermey said:

https://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/joy-reid-1280x720.jpg

November 12, 2017  :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

MSNBC host says the ‘far right has hijacked’ Christianity, worships Trump and ‘assault weapons’

MSNBC host Joy Reid on Tuesday declared that the “far right has hijacked the concept of Christianity, as if it only includes people who shun LGBT people, want to ban birth control” and who “follow prosperity preachers like Joel Osteen, fetishize assault weapons and worship Donald Trump …”

Source:
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/07/msnbc-host-says-the-far-right-has-hijacked-christianity-worships-trump-and-assault-weapons

Omg these people are f**king stupid. Wtf. Did those words seriously come out of her mouth. R e t a r d e d ! ! ! Even worse are the ones who belive that crap! As the fat Texan says it truly is an information war right now and I can only pray that the majority see right thru this and the minority can finally wake the f**k up and smell what's cooking. 

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

:kermit:

Edited by Groove

It is interesting how (flagrantly) non-believers try to mentally pigeonhole Christians. It would be a safe bet that the original author had not actually asked any real Christians what they thought. She might be disappointed to find out that they don't shun LGBT folks, but they also don't approve of the sin. (God's definition, not man's). They don't buy (pun intended) the false gospel of the prosperity preachers.

As for 'worshipping' Trump, she needs to remember that the choice in November was between Trump and Hillary. Trump was not my choice in the primaries. I don't have to "like" him, let alone worship him. He was the better choice over Hillary. That was the choice last year. A perfect man (worthy of worship)? No. But far better than what I'd have gotten with the coronation of the Queen.

-- Mic Roland

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.