Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Corey Haim’s Mother Names the Man She Said Sexually Assaulted Her Son

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    18,851

This almost seems to good to be true. But it's a story!

Last week we reported that former actor Dominick Brascia accused Charlie Sheen of molesting the late actor Corey Haim—but now Haim’s mother has come forward to say that her son was sexually abused by Brascia, and she saw it happen.

Judy Haim, Corey’s mother, appeared on the Dr. Oz show after the allegations hit the news to clear the air and tell her side of the story, and she dropped a bombshell.

“This guy Dominick is the guy that abused my son. My son said so. He said so on ‘The Two Coreys.’ If you ever go back and watch any interview that my son ever gave, you would understand what I’m talking about. He hid nothing,” Judy said.

Judy said she even saved her son from being “pinned down” by Brascia on one occasion after she received a phone call from him yelling and screaming that Brascia wouldn’t get off of him.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/corey-haim-mother-says-sheen-accuser-real-predator/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    914
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I'd like to think so but honestly I'm finding it hard to believe any of it now I know just how much is being controlled.

Fear not please.

If your light is dimming?

Change/recharge batteries

Peace..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    18,851
10 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Fear not please.

If your light is dimming?

Change/recharge batteries

Peace..

Don't take the perceived tone of my post as truth. I'm stoic. Calm. And deadly serious about a lot of things right now. Realization have made the puppetry clear in a way I've never had it. A visible tag on all.

I sound kinda dull and beaten down I know, But that is because Logic and Spirit have taken over. In reality I have never had stronger resolve, passion or knowledge in purpose. I know exactly what needs to be done for the first time ever. And I will do what I can to make it happen. And to make sure as I go along this path that I do not become what I hate.

I don't know what my exact place is in all this, But if I continue on with my rules of life then everything I do will be to further the peoples of the planet and the good we all need.

And as always I'll have a fail-safe. I will not be a part of this in any evil way. Should I realize I am in any way, Then I will negate myself from it. Forcefully if I must.

Hard to explain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    914
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Don't take the perceived tone of my post as truth. I'm stoic. Calm. And deadly serious about a lot of things right now. Realization have made the puppetry clear in a way I've never had it. A visible tag on all.

I sound kinda dull and beaten down I know, But that is because Logic and Spirit have taken over. In reality I have never had stronger resolve, passion or knowledge in purpose. I know exactly what needs to be done for the first time ever. And I will do what I can to make it happen. And to make sure as I go along this path that I do not become what I hate.

I don't know what my exact place is in all this, But if I continue on with my rules of life. And I'll help change the world.

And I'll have a fail-safe. I will not be a part of this in any evil way. Should I realize I am in any way, Then I will negate myself from it. Forcefully if I must.

Hard to explain.

 

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hard to explain.

Not at all, when you did just that, perfectly.

We are behind you, with you and in front of you.

We have your back UK.

Thank you for watching out for "ours too."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    18,851
3 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

 

Not at all, when you did just that, perfectly.

We are behind you, with you and in front of you.

We have your back UK.

Thank you for watching out for "ours too."

In the end all any of us really want is peace and happiness. Gotta keep that alive. And safeguard it!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    914
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

In the end all any of us really want is peace and happiness. Gotta keep that alive. And safeguard it!

^^^^^^TRUTH^^^^^^^

Thanks! and Gods speed!

May there be JOY and LOVE in your heart.

And of coarse.... Peace...

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    18,851
48 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

^^^^^^TRUTH^^^^^^^

Thanks! and Gods speed!

May there be JOY and LOVE in your heart.

And of coarse.... Peace...

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Peace is the most important. Without it you cannot have the rest, Realization have a habit of normalizing strange. Each one allows you calmer levels of stillness.

I must go to sleep now but I want to say I hope there is much joy and love in your heart too and that the rest of your day goes wonderfully!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,702

Not going to make a new thread.. But, the plot thickens..

 

Quote

 

Orgies with underage girls, heavy drug and alcohol abuse

Saudi Princess Amira Bint Aidan Bin Nayef went on a rampage against the ruling Saudi regime in her exclusive statements to the French newspaper Le Monde, saying slavery in Saudi Arabia has different forms, but it is done in secrecy and permitted only among the primary beneficiaries of the princes of the House of Saud.

She mentioned one of the most repulsive things: buying and renting the children, especially the orphans, from countries like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Djibouti, Somalia, Nigeria, Romania and Bulgaria.

According to Aidan, the ex-wife of the Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal, who was recently arrested in scope of the anti-corruption purges in the country, those who accuse others of corruption and money laundering, are in fact highly corrupted themselves.

Russian online newsportal Fort Russ reports quoting Aden’s interview on Le Monde, the princess said they’ve turned the city of Jeddah into a slave market where underage girls are being exploited for noisy sex parties involving drug and alcohol abuse.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,702

In 1996 on my first visit to Dubai I was told thisWho are the camel jockey's and what are their conditions? Camel racing is big in Dubai and the rest of the Arab world.  

Quote

 

The six-year-old tyke has won scores of trophies. Yet he claims no secret skills. His success stems from two factors known well by the local press and punters. The tiny Indian child is the lightest on the track. And he's always roped to his mount.

The races Raji runs are dangerous brushes with death in the camel pits of Dubai. No riches await young riders like Raji, who are stolen or bought from beggar parents in the slave markets of India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. And fame is a foolish notion. Fans will never see Raji's name in magazines, not even if he is trampled to death during a race or murdered afterwards by jealous child jockeys.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×