Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Syrian Man Arrested for Raping Pony in German Kid's Zoo

Recommended Posts

 phxsparks    819
1 hour ago, ESET said:

+snip+

Police have arrested a 23-year-old Syrian for allegedly raping a pony at a children's zoo in Berlin; the man's crime was witnessed by shocked visitors who took a photo of the incident and handed it over to the authorities.

The incident occurred at around 3pm on Friday, November 3 at the Kinderbauernhof (children's farm) area of the German capital's Goelitzer Park. The man was spotted by a babysitter, who was visiting the zoo with a child.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201711121059028744-syrian-arrested-germany-pony-rape/

5a08933cb0c1f_frewup.thumb.jpg.06a466bd631f1d0d9d896945d8ded0d7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,621
1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

To me this is more evidence of dark spiritual oppression and or outright Possession.   As we progress further into time and closer to the end-time scenario,  things like this will become more and more common.   Horrifying to say the least, but I must give you all fair warning,  This is nothing compared to what some of us will witness in the days to come.

The monsters ARE coming, just don't say you weren't told.

 

 

and they are called MUSLIMS!! and a few others!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    194
5 hours ago, ESET said:

Cultural Enrichment Activities :D

And yet we can`t import enough culture...<sarc>

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    4,749
5 hours ago, Quiet Storm said:

The monsters ARE coming, just don't say you weren't told.

The monsters are being sent to destroy and I think many do see it now but we can't talk about it in most places.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,621
38 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

The monsters are being sent to destroy and I think many do see it now but we can't talk about it in most places.

AGREED!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Seeker22    209
7 hours ago, ESET said:

+snip+

Police have arrested a 23-year-old Syrian for allegedly raping a pony at a children's zoo in Berlin; the man's crime was witnessed by shocked visitors who took a photo of the incident and handed it over to the authorities.

The incident occurred at around 3pm on Friday, November 3 at the Kinderbauernhof (children's farm) area of the German capital's Goelitzer Park. The man was spotted by a babysitter, who was visiting the zoo with a child.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201711121059028744-syrian-arrested-germany-pony-rape/

Some people are alive because (so far) it is illegal to put two behind their left ear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 God Man    607
6 hours ago, Quiet Storm said:

To me this is more evidence of dark spiritual oppression and or outright Possession.   As we progress further into time and closer to the end-time scenario,  things like this will become more and more common.   Horrifying to say the least, but I must give you all fair warning,  This is nothing compared to what some of us will witness in the days to come.

The monsters ARE coming, just don't say you weren't told.

 

 

The monsters are here and they seem to be multiplying.  Everyday it seems there is something lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    4,749
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

AGREED!!!

If this keeps up it won't be long before everyone knows someone who has been traumatized by them in some way.
They won't be able to keep it hidden for too much longer but it might be too late by then. It might be too late now in many places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×