Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Donald Trump: Putin Told Me He ‘Absolutely Did Not Meddle’ in 2016 Election

Ukshep    19,027

President Donald Trump said that he spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin about meddling in the 2016 election, and he denied it.

The president revealed the details of his conversation with Putin to reporters on Air Force One, who repeatedly asked him Putin and Russian election interference.

“I just asked him again,” Trump said. “He said he as absolutely did not meddle in our election, he did not do what they are saying he did.”

When reporters asked if Trump believed Putin, he demurred, but said the Russian president meant what he said.

“Every time he sees me he says I didn’t do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Trump said. “But he says I didn’t do that. I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/11/donald-trump-putin-told-me-he-absolutely-did-not-meddle-in-2016-election/

I don't see how they hacked the election for trump. HOWEVER, I don't think anyone should believe it just because trump said... You know?