Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
RhetoricalRebel

40 UK Conservative lawmakers ready to oust Prime Minister Theresa May

RhetoricalRebel    1,459

Forty members of parliament from Prime Minister Theresa May’s Conservative Party have agreed to sign a letter of no-confidence in her.

That is eight short of the number needed to trigger a party leadership contest, the mechanism through which May could be forced from office and replaced by another Conservative.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics/forty-uk-conservative-lawmakers-ready-to-oust-pm-may-sunday-times-idUSKBN1DB0UC

Well Trump's not only one. Lot of power plays going on. What's the NWO got up their sleeve now?

Cinnamon    21,871
55 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Forty members of parliament from Prime Minister Theresa May’s Conservative Party have agreed to sign a letter of no-confidence in her.

That is eight short of the number needed to trigger a party leadership contest, the mechanism through which May could be forced from office and replaced by another Conservative.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics/forty-uk-conservative-lawmakers-ready-to-oust-pm-may-sunday-times-idUSKBN1DB0UC

Well Trump's not only one. Lot of power plays going on. What's the NWO got up their sleeve now?

I don't know. Look at the UK... they're doomed in just about every freaking way. 

Ukshep    18,937
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know. Look at the UK... they're doomed in just about every freaking way. 

Got that right. But I'm just waiting for farage... I've got a real strong feeling. If not him then someone else. I really think brexit will be ruined. Chaos must come.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.