Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

RhetoricalRebel

40 UK Conservative lawmakers ready to oust Prime Minister Theresa May

RhetoricalRebel    1,978

Forty members of parliament from Prime Minister Theresa May’s Conservative Party have agreed to sign a letter of no-confidence in her.

That is eight short of the number needed to trigger a party leadership contest, the mechanism through which May could be forced from office and replaced by another Conservative.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics/forty-uk-conservative-lawmakers-ready-to-oust-pm-may-sunday-times-idUSKBN1DB0UC

Well Trump's not only one. Lot of power plays going on. What's the NWO got up their sleeve now?

Cinnamon    26,056
55 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Forty members of parliament from Prime Minister Theresa May’s Conservative Party have agreed to sign a letter of no-confidence in her.

That is eight short of the number needed to trigger a party leadership contest, the mechanism through which May could be forced from office and replaced by another Conservative.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics/forty-uk-conservative-lawmakers-ready-to-oust-pm-may-sunday-times-idUSKBN1DB0UC

Well Trump's not only one. Lot of power plays going on. What's the NWO got up their sleeve now?

I don't know. Look at the UK... they're doomed in just about every freaking way. 

Ukshep    23,029
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know. Look at the UK... they're doomed in just about every freaking way. 

Got that right. But I'm just waiting for farage... I've got a real strong feeling. If not him then someone else. I really think brexit will be ruined. Chaos must come.