Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

Roseanne Barr suggests stunning revelations on child sex trafficking will come to light this week.

Thunder    110
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Conservative Sitcom Star Hints At Child Sex Trafficking Bombshell: ‘Trump Knows…Lots of People Will Become Woke As F*ck This Week’

Earlier in the evening, Barr tweeted about how President Trump is strongly opposed to child sex trafficking. Barr then underscored how important it is to stop the suffering of innocent children.

“I perceived Hollywood’s sexism 2B so pervasive as to not even be noticed-it was class based discrimination, with racial undertones based in anti-semitic sado-spiritual necroPedoism. #ThisIsNow. Trump opposes child trafficking & knows exactly where The Locos is-not many ppl r brave enough2 know, or remember or contain the information-most blank out. #MKULTRA. all that really matters is that we stop the suffering of the world’s innocent children. We can do it bc it’s the right thing 2 do & this is The Age of Aquarius. G0D is with us now. Let’s Roll-,” tweeted Barr.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/conservative-sitcom-star-hints-child-sex-trafficking-bombshell-trump-knows-lots-people-will-become-woke-fck-week/

I hope she's right! Check out her tweets, pretty interesting stuff. 

I agree, hopefully she is right!  It will be interesting to see how the sheeple react when this comes mes out.

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    4,276

@Cinnamon It will be very hard bringing these pricks to justice. There's a good reason these scumbags are able to thumb their noses at the law. It's not just this pedophile bullshit with the politicians and those in Hollywood, but everything else like the Hillary emails, Clinton foundation and all the other foundations laundering money, pay to play, Russian collaborations, etc.

They were very smart as they made sure they blackmailed every single person who might be called upon to either testify or prosecute them at some point in the future if they were ever caught. Everyone is too afraid to come forward for fear of retaliation or even death. After all, we already know how people disappear who say things about the kkklintons or are called to testify against them.

The pedophile indictments will be the hardest because it's so far-reaching and almost everyone is involved in it! That being said, there are honest and very powerful people gathering forces against them. Mark my words that many will resign, flee the country, be killed or suicide themselves. Of course, this does not just apply to the US alone. All the other countries will suffer this same fate!

When I consider all the problems mentioned above and the many others not mentioned, I think the best description for what's coming might be, 'Tumultuous days ahead'.

• Like 3

Cinnamon    21,716

Roseanne Barr has been talking about them for a long time now. 

Roseanne Barr Exposes Hollywood and Media Brainwashing - MK Ultra

Cinnamon    21,716
1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

I’ll listen to what she says until she runs out of things to say, but for the love of all that’s good and holy, please woman, please don’t ever sing the National Anthem again.

(or anything else)

I don't like it that she was backing Occupy Wall Street, even though I hate Wall Street, too. That was backed by Soros. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-wallstreet-protests-origins/whos-behind-the-wall-street-protests-idUSTRE79C1YN20111014

• Like 1

Automan63    1,754
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I don't like it that she was backing Occupy Wall Street, even though I hate Wall Street, too. That was backed by Soros. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-wallstreet-protests-origins/whos-behind-the-wall-street-protests-idUSTRE79C1YN20111014

Agreed, 100%, but I just can’t have my ears bleed like that again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cryptic Mole    4,276
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

@Cinnamon It will be very hard bringing these pricks to justice. There's a good reason these scumbags are able to thumb their noses at the law. It's not just this pedophile bullshit with the politicians and those in Hollywood, but everything else like the Hillary emails, Clinton foundation and all the other foundations laundering money, pay to play, Russian collaborations, etc.

They were very smart as they made sure they blackmailed every single person who might be called upon to either testify or prosecute them at some point in the future if they were ever caught. Everyone is too afraid to come forward for fear of retaliation or even death. After all, we already know how people disappear who say things about the kkklintons or are called to testify against them.

The pedophile indictments will be the hardest because it's so far-reaching and almost everyone is involved in it! That being said, there are honest and very powerful people gathering forces against them. Mark my words that many will resign, flee the country, be killed or suicide themselves. Of course, this does not just apply to the US alone. All the other countries will suffer this same fate!

When I consider all the problems mentioned above and the many others not mentioned, I think the best description for what's coming might be, 'Tumultuous days ahead'.

When all of the above begins to happen, expect a huge increase in false flags and distracting stories all happening at the same time and everywhere. Some will be downright evil and outright deadly and dangerous! Our resolve as a nation will be tested!

• Like 2

Cinnamon    21,716
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

When all of the above begins to happen, expect a huge increase in false flags and distracting stories all happening at the same time and everywhere. Some will be downright evil and outright deadly and dangerous! Our resolve as a nation will be tested!

I hope nothing hinges on screaming helplessly at the sky people. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's a Tsunami of karmic balancing going on.  Even IF they attempt to go out with a 'bang' so to speak; bottom line is, they are goin out -   They lost.  :D  It's their turn to be afraid.  house cleaning time.  

Edited by Dean Winchester