Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ric278

This Is A Dangerous Iranian Escalation": Bahrain Blames Pipeline Explosion On Iran, Terrorists

Ric278    105

The Bahrain government said that the explosion which ripped through a pipeline belonging to Bahrain's state-run oil company and sent flames shooting up into the night sky, was the result of an attack by militants guided by Iran. "This is a dangerous Iranian escalation aimed at terrorizing citizens" the Bahrain foreign minister tweeted.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-11/dangerous-iranian-escalation-bahrain-blames-pipeline-explosion-terrorists-iran

• Like 1

Ukshep    18,937

Can we trust this to be the case? They want to start shit with Iran. I know that much.

Ric278    105
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Can we trust this to be the case? They want to start shit with Iran. I know that much

Its hard to believe anything these days!

Ukshep    18,937
1 minute ago, Ric278 said:

Its hard to believe anything these days!

I know. I hate how untrusting of people I've become. But it's a sign of the times!

God Man    607
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Can we trust this to be the case? They want to start shit with Iran. I know that much.

How are we to know the truth anymore? 

It seems the closest we can come is to look at everything we can and see if there are connections.  Sometimes by attempting to look at the whole along with the connections we can see some truths.  Most people don't have the time or capability to do this though.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    21,871
1 minute ago, God Man said:

It seems the closest we can come is to look at everything we can and see if there are connections.  Sometimes by attempting to look at the whole along with the connections we can see some truths.  Most people don't have the time or capability to do this though.

You'd have to have a private jet with unlimited access to everywhere, an entire fleet of lawyers to dissect The Federal Register and bills being passed in CONgress.  I guess we guess all the time. We know the plan is to attack Iran, it's in the PNAC documents and laid out for us to see that. So, we use deductive reasoning to try and figure out the next move? 

• Like 2

Ukshep    18,937
Just now, God Man said:

Well the big topic I just did gave me the goal the elite are working towards.... We have 5 years. And we know the plan. While everyone else ignores. We'll be blowing it wide open. So to answer your question. We know the truth when it connects in special ways. I had forgotten what it felt like to know real truth. Good feeling. I'm feeling melancholic. Sorry for going on.

• Like 2

God Man    607
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You'd have to have a private jet with unlimited access to everywhere, an entire fleet of lawyers to dissect The Federal Register and bills being passed in CONgress.  I guess we guess all the time. We know the plan is to attack Iran, it's in the PNAC documents and laid out for us to see that. So, we use deductive reasoning to try and figure out the next move? 

True that.   You would need something like the size of the pentagon with a staff in the thousands. 

As an alternative,  if you can develop your intuitive abilities and combine it with deductive reasoning, that is a good and useful combination.

• Like 2

God Man    607
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well the big topic I just did gave me the goal the elite are working towards.... We have 5 years. And we know the plan. While everyone else ignores. We'll be blowing it wide open. So to answer your question. We know the truth when it connects in special ways. I had forgotten what it felt like to know real truth. Good feeling. I'm feeling melancholic. Sorry for going on.

It is good to know the truth and there is still time.

• Like 1

coco    409

Bahrain, UAE and the "new" Saudi Arabia are all in bed together.  I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about the former two; they are quite active in supporting the events in S.A.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.