Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
TheToolman

Millions of college students are so terrified of loans they're turning to 'Sugar Daddies' for help paying for school

TheToolman    725

Then in 10 years, they come back to haunt you and shake you down for more money. :beerl:

Through dating websites like SeekingArrangement.com, Sugar Babies, as they're called, partner up with wealthy, often older, men who want to spend money on them.

Some 2.5 million Sugar Babies identified as students in 2016 on SeekingArrangement.com. Many of these Sugar Babies turned to the site to find someone who will pay for their education so they can graduate debt, and worry, free.

In exchange, Sugar Babies go to dinners, attend events, or accompany their Sugar Daddy, or daddies, on trips. In some cases, they provide companionship or foster a mentor-mentee relationship. In other situations, the terms of the agreement include physical intimacy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/seeking-arrangement-sugar-daddies-pay-sugar-babies-college-tuition-2017-11

Picklesnout    376

One more way the powerful can feed their off color appetites by extorting the needful.

Don't defend them, it is true. They can also feel magnanimous and say "I was just doing her a favor". 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    21,855

It's like a legal prostitution ring. When the government goes after gift taxes for all that bartering, which they can if they want... I wonder if these old men try to write off what they spend?  It's all about money, after all, isn't it? 

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,485
30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's like a legal prostitution ring. When the government goes after gift taxes for all that bartering, which they can if they want... I wonder if these old men try to write off what they spend?  It's all about money, after all, isn't it? 

My first thought. So they are whoring for their money just like strippers do. High class whores. That's not legal is it? Even in Vegas I think you have to go get STD tests done regular don't they? 

Talk about free, non taxable income too. Gifts is what they would be calling their fee. https://www.irs.com/articles/7-things-you-should-know-about-gift-tax

Yep. High class whores. :kermit:

Tarmalen    1,286
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

It IS the oldest profession.

It's not about the money...it's about the puntang!

(Well for the older people bankrolling it)

Edited by Tarmalen

I think it says more about our "Education System" than it does the prostitution caused by it.  Let's be real.  The college Indoctrination centers are a joke - punctuated by the fact that most have to literally 'bury' themselves into unpayable debts to even attend them.  And all so they can get out into the 'working class' for a job alongside robots or at Amazon.  lol  yeah it's quite the web of lies they've spun for us all.  I'm sure there are some things here and there you can learn there, but nothing that could not be obtained on one's own free time- given the hypothetical anyone has any free time from daily struggle to survive here.  

• Like 1

markovian    26

Why dose everyone think hookers are legal in Vegas ... they are not

It's legal in nye county about 45 mins away

sybdragon    1,485
1 hour ago, markovian said:

Why dose everyone think hookers are legal in Vegas ... they are not

It's legal in nye county about 45 mins away

It's y'all's rep. :gsbrnint:  Wine, women, song and lots of cash to be won. Sin city. Don't be busting no one's bubble by telling them they gotta travel to the whores.  :gsbrnint:

2 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

I think it says more about our "Education System" than it does the prostitution caused by it.

From the article. Quote: "That was when it finally set in and I was looking at the prices and I was looking at how much debt I was getting in and I had already started my MBA," said Christina, who received her first bachelor's degree in fashion design and merchandising, and at the time was in the middle of earning her second bachelor's in political science and pre-law from Oakland University. "I was like, I can't afford this, I'm going to be paying this off for years and years and years."end quote.....

No. It says something about the girls that would put themselves in that position. She is not doing it because she is starving. She is not doing it because she is planning on getting a good job after she gets out. Look at what she is taking. Fashion design and merchandising. Uhhhhhh, really? How many of those do we need? And I don't need a degree to know what fashion I like. Merchandising? What's that? A fancy word for advertising? So her second 5 year degree is in political science and pre law.... She plan on staying in school until she is 40? She's 29 years old now. She wants someone else to pay for her college and her living expenses without being married or having any strings. If she's gonna give it away for free, she might as well give it away for money or 'gifts'. ;) But in the meantime, she is a whore. 

I got nothing against whores. They gotta eat too. And it is the oldest profession. But putting a bow on shit, still makes it shit. This has nothing to do with the educational system. This has to do with her morals, her ideals. I've known other girls that had sugar daddies. I didn't ask their story. It's their life and they gotta live it. Not me. I never had to explain to my parents that I was a whore because I wanted something I thought I couldn't afford or didn't want to afford. Maybe she should have kept that part of her life secret from her folks. They think like I do. She's playing the whore. Shoe fits, wear it proudly I say. Shoe fits here. 

It says something about our society that we accept this behavior. Disgusting really. This stuff should not come to light. Reputations are ruined this way. I never even imagined sites like that existed. Now I know they do. I am not impressed. What happened to that first degree? No job around for that one so she is going for another one just as useless? There are already way to many lawyers and she is almost to old for the military. Looks will be gone in a few years and she will be left burnt out and used up. I pity these girls. Sad, just sad. 

:kermit:

londonorchar    342
5 hours ago, TheToolman said:

Then in 10 years, they come back to haunt you and shake you down for more money. :beerl:

Through dating websites like SeekingArrangement.com, Sugar Babies, as they're called, partner up with wealthy, often older, men who want to spend money on them.

Some 2.5 million Sugar Babies identified as students in 2016 on SeekingArrangement.com. Many of these Sugar Babies turned to the site to find someone who will pay for their education so they can graduate debt, and worry, free.

In exchange, Sugar Babies go to dinners, attend events, or accompany their Sugar Daddy, or daddies, on trips. In some cases, they provide companionship or foster a mentor-mentee relationship. In other situations, the terms of the agreement include physical intimacy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/seeking-arrangement-sugar-daddies-pay-sugar-babies-college-tuition-2017-11

Prostitution  is one of the oldest profession still in use today.............

:cofeefag:

5 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

It's y'all's rep. :gsbrnint:  Wine, women, song and lots of cash to be won. Sin city. Don't be busting no one's bubble by telling them they gotta travel to the whores.  :gsbrnint:

From the article. Quote: "That was when it finally set in and I was looking at the prices and I was looking at how much debt I was getting in and I had already started my MBA," said Christina, who received her first bachelor's degree in fashion design and merchandising, and at the time was in the middle of earning her second bachelor's in political science and pre-law from Oakland University. "I was like, I can't afford this, I'm going to be paying this off for years and years and years."end quote.....

No. It says something about the girls that would put themselves in that position. She is not doing it because she is starving. She is not doing it because she is planning on getting a good job after she gets out. Look at what she is taking. Fashion design and merchandising. Uhhhhhh, really? How many of those do we need? And I don't need a degree to know what fashion I like. Merchandising? What's that? A fancy word for advertising? So her second 5 year degree is in political science and pre law.... She plan on staying in school until she is 40? She's 29 years old now. She wants someone else to pay for her college and her living expenses without being married or having any strings. If she's gonna give it away for free, she might as well give it away for money or 'gifts'. ;) But in the meantime, she is a whore. 

I got nothing against whores. They gotta eat too. And it is the oldest profession. But putting a bow on shit, still makes it shit.

This has nothing to do with the educational system.

This has to do with her morals, her ideals. I've known other girls that had sugar daddies. I didn't ask their story. It's their life and they gotta live it. Not me. I never had to explain to my parents that I was a whore because I wanted something I thought I couldn't afford or didn't want to afford. Maybe she should have kept that part of her life secret from her folks. They think like I do. She's playing the whore. Shoe fits, wear it proudly I say. Shoe fits here. 

It says something about our society that we accept this behavior. Disgusting really. This stuff should not come to light. Reputations are ruined this way. I never even imagined sites like that existed. Now I know they do. I am not impressed. What happened to that first degree? No job around for that one so she is going for another one just as useless? There are already way to many lawyers and she is almost to old for the military. Looks will be gone in a few years and she will be left burnt out and used up. I pity these girls. Sad, just sad. 

:kermit:

:neeganagreetodisagree:

It has everything to do with IT.  The youth in general are "programmed" that this is the life path they must take to be "successful"  aka have lots of money.   In a system built on corruption and idol worship of money, is this really so hard to see?   And do you know what is likely coming next in the money scheme?  check out the thread here about AI and Singularity, which has been discussed openly in the media already.  The more we go along with it, the more imprisoned we become in this charade system. Sucks, but it is what it is.  We all have choices to make for sure... that I agree with you on whole heartedly.  

theylive-money.thumb.jpg.712b6e4fe671eaa7942e7170330c97c7.jpgthey_live_city.thumb.jpg.6fff2c9f28a3862df0f4e7f0f014ad14.jpg

markovian    26

I'm willing to bet that age old saying is somewhat false ... prostitution can't really predate money ... I don't think it would work back then

But most of our ways of getting food go back that far and are still viable jobs today

Just saying it's prolly not even in the top 10 list of old jobs we still do today ... it's just still the most shameful