Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sky Cat

Clashes Erupt as Protesters Decry Street Prayers

Cryptic Mole    4,290

So the Christians can't pray, but the Muslims can.
We all knew this would happen.
Thanks for the video, Sky Cat. :happy:

• Like 3

sybdragon    1,491

I really like those laws that say I can run you over if you are blocking the road and I feel like I am in danger. Anytime I get around Muslims, I feel like I am in danger. No shit talking here either. I do not like Muslims because every Muslim I have ever met, even the girls, are assholes. They are rude assholes. I have never met a 'moderate' Muslim and I've only met Muslims in the USA. I do not ever want to go to one of their countries for anything. They hold no allure for me. And if they were blocking the road and I could not turn around, I would run over them. I would not wait until they got up so they could come at my car either. And Muslims are not the only ones I would run over. I would run over anyone in the road during a protest that was in my way of leaving the area where I don't feel safe at. Just like that boy in SC did. I felt different when I was younger and before my accident. I would fight you back then. But I no longer street fight when attacked. Now I retreat. I prefer the sniper fighting position myself these days. Or being inside a tank (car). :gsbrnint:  

• Like 3

Groove    1,836
7 hours ago, Malevolent said:

An opinion:

When you make a song and dance and a very public display of you "prayer" - your personal communication with your creator in who you believe, then you are no longer focusing on the "conversation" but have ulterior motives. You are using a mass gathering of ONLY men to intimidate the populace - under the guise of prayer.  The public hoo-ha display of Muslims is totally disingenuous.

I cannot for the life of me understand why a country, city, town has laws and by-laws if they are not enforced.

Last time I checked it was illegal in almost every country in the world to block roads, hi-ways or malls for the purpose of mass gathering.  In some cases an application can and will be evaluated and a certificate for such gathering will then be issued if it is approved.

It is time these freaking libtards start enforcing the law.  Once the laws are enforced they will be adhered too.  Any illegal gathering of 5 or more people who make a noise and swish banners with bullshit around should be asked to vacate - if not stun grenades and rubber bullets - if that don't work then live ammo.  Shit will very quickly stop. 

:hesright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cryptic Mole    4,290
27 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

I really like those laws that say I can run you over if you are blocking the road and I feel like I am in danger. Anytime I get around Muslims, I feel like I am in danger. No shit talking here either. I do not like Muslims because every Muslim I have ever met, even the girls, are assholes. They are rude assholes. I have never met a 'moderate' Muslim and I've only met Muslims in the USA. I do not ever want to go to one of their countries for anything. They hold no allure for me. And if they were blocking the road and I could not turn around, I would run over them. I would not wait until they got up so they could come at my car either. And Muslims are not the only ones I would run over. I would run over anyone in the road during a protest that was in my way of leaving the area where I don't feel safe at. Just like that boy in SC did. I felt different when I was younger and before my accident. I would fight you back then. But I no longer street fight when attacked. Now I retreat. I prefer the sniper fighting position myself these days. Or being inside a tank (car). :gsbrnint:  

Muslims are taught 3 things from birth.
1. To hate and kill Jews.
2. To hate and kill Christians.
3. To hate all americans.

Eventually, the killing part will start here as well.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    21,937

Overwhelming.  The politicians in Europe should be tried for treason against their own people. 

• Like 2

Cryptic Mole    4,290

A few days ago I watched a video that I wish I would have saved. It was very interesting as to why the Arab world has a lower than average IQ. We all know that having a lower then average IQ breeds ignorance as does a lack of education. The video stated how the Arab world was so hell-bent on removing Jews from their lands and in the process chased away the higher IQ and educated Jew. Because of this, the business owners, architects, teachers, and all bankers left. The very same people who help to advance and develop any nation. That's why the Arab world is lacking in business, sprawling cities, educational system, and banking. Muslims don't even believe in banks. lol. This is the reason they are so far behind and when anyone visits there, they always say they felt like they were witnessing biblical times. Only the oil producing countries can boast of being more normal, modern, or advanced.

• Like 2

Malevolent    2,724
4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

It was very interesting as to why the Arab world has a lower than average IQ.

Also inbreeding..:blink:

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,491
4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Muslims are taught 3 things from birth.
1. To hate and kill Jews.
2. To hate and kill Christians.
3. To hate all americans.

Eventually, the killing part will start here as well.

I know and I am dreading it. Part of prophecy. I have looked around and heard lots and lots of different opinions on it and out of them all..... I do think that the AntiChrist I am looking to come according to prophecy is going to be one and the same man for both the Jews and Muslims. I think he will come from Turkey which is directly north of Israel. Turkey is trying to become 'the' Muslim caliph. Turkey's purge happened a few years ago now. Still ongoing I am sure. http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/rebirth-of-the-turkish-caliphate-and-why-it-matters/

Change is in the wind. Is it good or bad? I am watching the show. :popcorneat:  Waiting to see how it all shakes out. 

Cryptic Mole    4,290
2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Also inbreeding..:blink:

Yeah, forgot that one.

The amazing thing, though, the educated and wealthy elites do the same thing. They are able to retain a higher than average IQ because they receive the best education that money can buy.

• Like 1