Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

WHAT THE HELL Exorcist, 23, battles Satan and claims to have cast out over 2,000 demons since she began her rituals at just 13

Cinnamon    21,861

MANY university students spend their time partying and dating the opposite sex.

But that’s not the case for 23-year-old Brynne Larson from Arizona, who battles Satan and performs dramatic exorcisms to banish demons, between lectures.

Brynne is part of a glamorous trio – along with Savannah, 26, and Tess Shurkenback, 23, - who call themselves the All-American Exorcists, after renaming from the Teenage Exorcists.

The aspiring doctor has performed 2,000 exorcisms since she started at the tender age of 13, after being trained up by her dad Reverend Bob Larson.

Armed with just a Bible, cross, holy water and a few choice words, the young woman says she has cast out demons of voodoo and witchcraft and many others, in 23 different countries.

<snip> 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4887502/exorcist-23-battles-satan-and-claims-to-have-cast-out-over-2000-demons-since-she-began-her-rituals-at-just-13/

Hmm.. I don't know what to think about this one. 

• Like 1

Blipkints    297

From a post here last week I decided to look see, I don't do exorcism well but I know my spirit is strong. I put podcasts on to go to sleep, I won't put this ^ subject on again because I woke up and it was still going......f**k That.

Cinnamon    21,861
1 minute ago, Blipkints said:

From a post here last week I decided to look see, I don't do exorcism well but I know my spirit is strong. I put podcasts on to go to sleep, I won't put this ^ subject on again because I woke up and it was still going......f**k That.

LOL  Not a good thing to go to sleep to! 

Blipkints    297

Fully sincere to all the Christian's that have arrived here in the last year.

Do you or have you seen full ex-spellment and what percentage would you call psychotic? < Is this possibly the same & how many time are the lines blurred.

Edited by Blipkints

Condor    942
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

13?
I think that's child abuse.
Children shouldn't be exposed to such things imo.

I disagree.  Better to bring them up in the Truth and be prepared for the war being fought.  Arm them with the power to destroy evil and save others. 

Good on them! 

Think of all the people that have been delivered because of those 3. 

• Like 1

jon1    48
2 hours ago, Blipkints said:

Fully sincere to all the Christian's that have arrived here in the last year.

Do you or have you seen full ex-spellment and what percentage would you call psychotic? < Is this possibly the same & how many time are the lines blurred.

I have done this for people who have spirits in houses but never in a person. I have seen it done to a person though.

They are never done just on the persons say so, investigations and lots of prayer for words of knowledge are done first..

I don't think a lot of them are psychotic because they seem unaware that there is a problem, other people tend to report these things without their knowledge.. Some are quite obvious though especially in a christian church community... what better place to hide..

Blipkints    297
20 minutes ago, jon1 said:

I have done this for people who have spirits in houses but never in a person. I have seen it done to a person though.

They are never done just on the persons say so, investigations and lots of prayer for words of knowledge are done first..

I don't think a lot of them are psychotic because they seem unaware that there is a problem, other people tend to report these things without their knowledge.. Some are quite obvious though especially in a christian church community... what better place to hide..

Thank you. Last sentence....

fudgetusk    51

Who are all these demons? and what are they doing inside people? You'd think there wouldn't be any spare after all the demons needed inside the elite. or do they not need corrupting?

I would like to see an exorcism done on someone who does not believe they are possessed. I bet they are. By demons more subtle than some.

Personally I sold my soul to God.

apache54    4,621

there many types of spirits and not all are evil, and some are VERY evil, knowing what to do and knowing how to NOT accidentally allow them into your being is a good thing to know, and for the most part you can remove them from your area without allot of guidance. but in some cases you will need a pro for the task!!  

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this