Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

BREAKING | The Hidden Grand Agenda Unveiled | Freemasonary is Alive and Well! The Spirit of the Anti-Christ Cometh in 2022! 🚨 Updated!

Hazmat    199

This is my new home *Hazmat stretches and relaxes, sips a beer and plans his weekend*   

• Like 2

Tigerlilly    116

I have a weird question for those of you who have been awake awhile.  Did you/are you experiencing attention from dark forces that wasnt there as long as you were unaware?   Its hard to explain but Ive woken up terrified as if emerging from a hallucination of my curent life.  Like Im asleep but dreaming Im awake and horrible things are in the room with me. This is unusual and something new...the only change in my life is that Im becoming more aware of powers who control our world.  I'm not afraid..just feel that Ive been warned if tbat makes sense.  Or maybe I really am crazy..lol

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,024
5 minutes ago, Tigerlilly said:

I have a weird question for those of you who have been awake awhile.  Did you/are you experiencing attention from dark forces that wasnt there as long as you were unaware?   Its hard to explain but Ive woken up terrified as if emerging from a hallucination of my curent life.  Like Im asleep but dreaming Im awake and horrible things are in the room with me. This is unusual and something new...the only change in my life is that Im becoming more aware of powers who control our world.  I'm not afraid..just feel that Ive been warned if tbat makes sense.  Or maybe I really am crazy..lol

The closer you get. The more attention you get.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

sword.png

You have no f**king idea how f**ked we are.

I do. These paint a pretty grim picture. The mark is just around the corner. I can clearly see how they will use the mark, it will be blockchain with your celly being your crypto wallet.

• Like 3

Walk Softly    2,489
4 hours ago, Tigerlilly said:

Tigerlilly... 

Next time something like that happens, just invoke the name of Jesus Christ and it will stop instantly.  I guarantee it.  If you aren't a believer, you will be after that!! 

Edited by Walk Softly
  • Like 4

Ukshep    19,024

Here you go. 7 year cicada locust...... swarm of locust... end time reference.

Project CICADA: Making Decentralized Direct Democracy Possible Through Blockchain! Utopian Dream or Wishful Thinking?

get ready!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypt0.critic/project-cicada-making-decentralized-direct-democracy-possible-through-blockchain-utopian-dream-or-wishful-thinking

deception?

Thunder    112
21 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Next time something like that happens, just invoke the name of Jesus Christ and it will stop instantly.  I guarantee it.  It you aren't a believer, you will be after that!! 

I agree! Ever since I was a kid, I start praying every time anything that was weird or scared me and it stopped. The power of prayer is amazing!

• Like 2