Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

BREAKING | The Hidden Grand Agenda Unveiled | Freemasonary is Alive and Well! The Spirit of the Anti-Christ Cometh in 2022! ūüö® Updated!

¬†Ukshep    19,012
3 hours ago, John Prewett said:

Some tell me all the "elites" are Jews.   Sheeeeeeesh,.... don't see how anyone can be that blind. 

Some Billion people think the fraud in Rome is "holy father" and "vicar" of Christ .....

then the same deluded people will tell me "the Jews" run the Vatican and the pope is a Jew.   

RULERS OF EVIL    by   Tupper Saussy

Bernstein noted that the leading American players behind the Reagan/Vatican conspiracy, to a man, were "devout Roman Catholics" - namely William Casey Director CIA, Richard Allen National Security Advisor, Judge William Clark National Security Advisor, Alexander Haig Secretary of State, Vernon Walters Ambassador-at-Large, William Wilson Ambassador to the Vatican State

But the reporter neglected to mention that the entire Senate Foreign Relations committee was governed by Roman Catholics, as well.  Specifically Senators Joseph Biden Subcommittee on European Affairs,  Paul Sarbanes International Economic Policy, Trade Oceans, and Environment,  Daniel P Moynihan Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs,  John Kerry Terrorism, Narcotics and International Communications and Christopher Dodd Western Hemisphere and Peace Corps Affairs.

Bernstein would have been wandering off-point to list the Roman Catholic leaders of American domestic policy, such as Senate majority leader George Mitchell and Speaker of the House Tom Foley

http://www.granddesignexposed.com/pdf/ROEpdf.pdf

No one said all. The type of secret society doing this is both mason and jew. Not together but by members I assume. Therefore this is not about race. So don't make it about race. This is about our true freedom.

• Like 1

¬†Ukshep    19,012
10 minutes ago, Anatine4 said:

I am still listed as a master mason in the porch book. 25 years now.

:Mother-Of-God-Meme-PNG-180x180:

11 hours ago, Ukshep said:

No one said all. The type of secret society doing this is both mason and jew. Not together but by members I assume. Therefore this is not about race. So don't make it about race. This is about our true freedom.

on page 22,   "SmartestOne" posted "the elites are Jews" .... then you immediately quoted him. 

"SmartestOne"  did not post "Some of the elites are Jews".  

Just "THE ELITES ARE JEWS"  ..... as in ALL the "elites" are Jews.   

Which is the common claim of scads of Papist shills and assorted dunces.  

https://i.imgur.com/68Jxdco.png

Bernstein noted that the leading American players behind the Reagan/Vatican conspiracy, to a man, were "devout Roman Catholics" - namely William Casey Director CIA, Richard Allen National Security Advisor, Judge William Clark National Security Advisor, Alexander Haig Secretary of State, Vernon Walters Ambassador-at-Large, William Wilson Ambassador to the Vatican State

But the reporter neglected to mention that the entire Senate Foreign Relations committee was governed by Roman Catholics, as well.  Specifically Senators Joseph Biden Subcommittee on European Affairs,  Paul Sarbanes International Economic Policy, Trade Oceans, and Environment,  Daniel P Moynihan Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs,  John Kerry Terrorism, Narcotics and International Communications and Christopher Dodd Western Hemisphere and Peace Corps Affairs.

Bernstein would have been wandering off-point to list the Roman Catholic leaders of American domestic policy, such as Senate majority leader George Mitchell and Speaker of the House Tom Foley

¬†¬†¬†¬† In fact, when the ‚ÄúHoly Alliance‚ÄĚ story hit the stands, there was virtually no arena of federal legislative activity, according to The 1992 World Almanac of US Politics, that was not directly controlled by a Roman Catholic senator or representative. ‚Ķ..

Virtually every aspect of secular life in America came under the chairmanship of one of these Roman Catholic laypersons:

Frank Annunzio, Joseph Biden, Silvio Conte, Kika De la Garza, John Dingall, Christopher Dodd, Vic Fazio, James Florio, Henry Gonzalez, Thomas Harkin, Edward Kennedy, John Kerry, Patrick Leahy, Charle Luken, Edward Madigan, Edward Markey, Joseph McDade, Barbara Mikulski, George Miller, Daniel Moynihan, John Murtha, Mary Rose Oakar, David Obey, Charles Rangel, Dan Rostenkowski, Edward Roybal.

http://www.granddesignexposed.com/pdf/ROEpdf.pdf page 26

‚ÄúThe Jews‚ÄĚ run the USA (and nearly the whole world)¬† is the claim of many that have been indoctrinated by centuries of Roman Catholic deceit.¬†

¬†John Galt    644
1 hour ago, John Prewett said:

on page 22,   "SmartestOne" posted "the elites are Jews" .... then you immediately quoted him. 

But the reporter neglected to mention that the entire Senate Foreign Relations committee was governed by Roman Catholics, as well.  Specifically Senators Joseph Biden Subcommittee on European Affairs,  Paul Sarbanes International Economic Policy, Trade Oceans, and Environment,  Daniel P Moynihan Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs,  John Kerry Terrorism, Narcotics and International Communications and Christopher Dodd Western Hemisphere and Peace Corps Affairs.

¬†¬†¬†¬† In fact, when the ‚ÄúHoly Alliance‚ÄĚ story hit the stands, there was virtually no arena of federal legislative activity, according to The 1992 World Almanac of US Politics, that was not directly controlled by a Roman Catholic senator or representative. ‚Ķ..

Virtually every aspect of secular life in America came under the chairmanship of one of these Roman Catholic laypersons:

Frank Annunzio, Joseph Biden, Silvio Conte, Kika De la Garza, John Dingall, Christopher Dodd, Vic Fazio, James Florio, Henry Gonzalez, Thomas Harkin, Edward Kennedy, John Kerry, Patrick Leahy, Charle Luken, Edward Madigan, Edward Markey, Joseph McDade, Barbara Mikulski, George Miller, Daniel Moynihan, John Murtha, Mary Rose Oakar, David Obey, Charles Rangel, Dan Rostenkowski, Edward Roybal.

‚ÄúThe Jews‚ÄĚ run the USA (and nearly the whole world)¬† is the claim of many that have been indoctrinated by centuries of Roman Catholic deceit.¬†

Anti-semitism is simply the weapon being used against us in the here, and now. We get the larger picture, and really have differentiated. They have many proxies working in formation against us. The shapers of the mind are at work, and are not localized to any specific sect besides who they worship as their father. They have many proxies working in formation against us.

• Like 1

¬†Ukshep    19,012
4 hours ago, John Prewett said:

So I can't use agree with a descriptor? He was right. Some of them are jews. Want me to hide that fact? Really? And you wonder why there are conspiracy theories surrounding jews.

Judeo Masonic New World Order is what is here... there does seem to be one or two others who know... I am unsure what they'll do but I'll be fighting this beast..

And I am deadly serious about it!

¬†Ukshep    19,012

More connections. THIS TIME IT's CERN!

https://home.cern/about/member-states

Today CERN has 22 member states. Serbia, Cyprus and Slovenia are associate members in the pre-stage to membership, and Turkey, Pakistan, Ukraine and India are associate members.

CERN releases 300TB of Large Hadron Collider data into open access on 22nd april.

https://home.cern/about/member-states

This last one is not super strong, But the act of releasing that data and being on the 22nd... odd.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

So I can't use agree with a descriptor? He was right. Some of them are jews. Want me to hide that fact? Really? And you wonder why there are conspiracy theories surrounding jews.

Judeo Masonic New World Order is what is here... there does seem to be one or two others who know... I am unsure what they'll do but I'll be fighting this beast..

And I am deadly serious about it!

It's such as you and "SmartOne"  that want to hide the fact that the Vatican (not "the Jews") is the kingpin of Satan's kingdom.  

Well,... there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. The Vatican (which employees many "elite" Jews such as Soros and Rothschilds and Kissinsger)  will be seen for what it is .... the kingpin and earthly HQ of Satan's kingdom.  Vatican: home of Satan's vicar the Pope. 

Edited by John Prewett

¬†Ukshep    19,012
Just now, John Prewett said:

It's such as you and "SmartOne"  that want to hide the fact that the Vatican (not "the Jews") is the kingpin of Satan's kingdom.  

Well,... there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. The Vatican (which employees many "elite" Jew will be see for what it is .... the kingpin and HQ of Satan's kingdom.  Vatican: home of Satan's vicar the Pope. 

You fail to understand it is all of them. What they portray on the world stage keeps you divided. Even in the text I just bolded you fail to see it. The group I mentioned has INFILTRATED EVERYTHING. They are the cause. They are guiding and corrupting us all.

And no one see's it. I am so strong in my position on this because I have found the key tpo unlocking the plan and now every where I look things line up in ways that point from 20+ places to a single point in time, with a specific set of keywords to expect. That is a verification of truth that is so truthful in it's depictions that you are left with only one conclusion.

Everything is fake, Everything is controlled, All the alt media, youtubers cannot see it. Or they do and will not speak. I made sure before I stated what I did that there was solid evidence. That this was not coincidence. I would gladly have my life end if it meant this information got out, That is how important it is.

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

So I can't use agree with a descriptor? He was right. Some of them are jews. Want me to hide that fact? Really? And you wonder why there are conspiracy theories surrounding jews.  Judeo Masonic New World Order is what is here... there does seem to be one or two others who know... I am unsure what they'll do but I'll be fighting this beast..  And I am deadly serious about it!

"The Judeo-Masonic conspiracy is a conspiracy theory involving an alleged secret coalition of Jews and Masons. These theories were popular on the reactionary right, particularly in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Russia, and Eastern Europe, with similar allegations still being published."   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

The Vatican is not a "theory."  

The Vatican,  HQ-home of the Pope issues statements nearly every day.  The Vatican is the global HQ of the anti-Trump

- anti-sovereign nation - pro Globalist cabal (or "network" or "coalition" or "shadow government" or "deep state") 

One can study the history of the Vatican ... and study it's current influence in world affairs. 

Most important,  the Vatican perfectly and uniquely CONFIRMS THE TRUTH OF JESUS by perfectly and uniquely

fulfilling the Revelation prophetic fulfillment of the "Great Whore" description found in Rev chapters 17 & 18.  

In Revelation 17,  the Beast is connected to the "Great Whore"  ... so to one who CORRECTLY IDs the "Great Whore",

this is a great clue toward IDing the coming supreme Beast.

Satan wants you confused as to identity of Great Whore and Beast. 

Satan does not want you to know about or see that the Vatican is the Great Whore of the Revelation. 

Satan wants you to ignore the Vatican and  chase a will o wisp - mirage "theory" such as the Judeo-Masonic  conspiracy theory ...

¬†Ukshep    19,012
Just now, John Prewett said:

"The Judeo-Masonic conspiracy is a conspiracy theory involving an alleged secret coalition of Jews and Masons. These theories were popular on the reactionary right, particularly in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Russia, and Eastern Europe, with similar allegations still being published."   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

The Vatican is not a "theory."  

The Vatican,  HQ-home of the Pope issues statements nearly every day.  The Vatican is the global HQ of the anti-Trump

- anti-sovereign nation - pro Globalist cabal (or "network" or "coalition" or "shadow government" or "deep state") 

One can study the history of the Vatican ... and study it's current influence in world affairs. 

Most important,  the Vatican perfectly and uniquely CONFIRMS THE TRUTH OF JESUS by perfectly and uniquely

fulfilling the Revelation prophetic fulfillment of the "Great Whore" description found in Rev chapters 17 & 18.  

In Revelation 17,  the Beast is connected to the "Great Whore"  ... so to one who CORRECTLY IDs the "Great Whore",

this is a great clue toward IDing the coming supreme Beast.

Satan wants you confused as to identity of Great Whore and Beast. 

Satan does not want you to know about or see that the Vatican is the Great Whore of the Revelation. 

Satan wants you to ignore the Vatican and  chase a will o wisp - mirage "theory" such as the Judeo-Masonic  conspiracy theory ...

No one is ignoring the vatican. It is just another puppet of the true controllers. You seem to want to force the focus elsewhere...