Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

BREAKING | The Hidden Grand Agenda Unveiled | Freemasonary is Alive and Well! The Spirit of the Anti-Christ Cometh in 2022! 🚨 Updated!

Ukshep    19,025

How to Identify Markers

To Begin: These are helpful in understanding how to identify markers inside the media and information.

If you are not familiar with the above or even if you are, This next paragraph will explain a few things. I have split this into two spectrum's of thought. Because they have separated themselves to me.

Media and News. (Focus: 22's, Odd Names - Tagged by me as Tell, Mock, Laugh)

This deals solely with text content online or off as well as Mainstream Media Audio, Broadcasts and world events.

If you want an example there are many. This topic has a few informative mentions.

Movies and Entertainment. (Focus: V's, Saturn, Hidden Messages - Tagged by me as Search, Find & ???)

This deals solely with Audio, Visual aspects. Meaning TV,  Movies, Music based around entertainment.

These Images can act as starter examples that depict the same Symbols (Believed to be Saturn Symbology), As well as references to a supernova and the Letter V or Double V for a W.

Images from: War for the planet of the apes!

nova.png

apesomega.png

Images from: World Of Warcraft -Battle for Azeroth, Rick and Morty!

Hidden Symbol that changes-min.png

Images from: Taylor Swift's Are you ready for it?

v22-min(1).png

Images from: WonderWoman

ww.png

See star trek also

More Info: If you want to see a lot more of these then check the topic below. These W symbols seem to work into AI, Robotics and Trans-humanism.

It would take too long to post everything but this is a good start for the core markers I have found.

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025

Outlining the Agenda by Years

What you will read here is a compiled list of important events that tie together. They each occur. 7 years apart like clockwork. I have annotated the significance below each event in teal. Each of these important cycles yields key-worded events.

1987 - Cycle #1

The Simpsons First Appear: The first “The Simpsons” cartoon short is shown on The Tracey Ullman Show during April. The series aired on the newly launched Fox television network and a total of 48 Simpsons shorts were shown before they were turned into their own series in 1989.

Everything in the cycles since the Simpsons Tv Show's inception has included discussion about predictions hidden in episodes. These include predictions for 9/11, Ebola and Donald Trump among others.

Stock Market Crash: After a long period of growth the US stockmarket drops 22.6% in one day on October 19th.

22 Connected Event.

Naked Eye Supernova: The SN 1987A supernova became the first observable by the naked-eye supernova to be seen from Earth since 1604 when the light from the exploding star began reaching Earth in February. SN 1987A was about 168,000 light years away and was located in the Large Magellanic Cloud dwarf galaxy. It could be seen from the Southern Hemisphere and it was at its brightest in May of that year. The supernova occurred when a massive star collapsed and exploded. It destroyed the star and sent out shock waves that potentially created new stars through the huge release of energy. Due to its proximity and timing SN 1987A has become on of the most studied events in the history of astronomy.

Supernova Connection.

Reagan Berlin Wall Speech: United States President Ronald Reagan delivered his famous speech at the Berlin Wall in West Berlin on June 12th. The speech came at the height of the Cold War and was a rallying cry for the unification of Berlin. Reagan implored the leader of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, to “tear down this wall,” urging him to include the reunification of Germany as a part of Gorbachev’s “perestroika” (restructuring) that was promised to the world when he assumed power. Reagan also used the speech to encourage Soviet leaders to work with the United States in initiating new arms reduction talks.

Important because Trump has been likened to Reagan. And the portrayed connections are in everything. Reagan's cycle started it. Trumps cycle escalated it.

1994 - Cycle #2

Former President Richard Nixon Dies: Nixon died at age 81 on April 22nd.

22 Connected Event. 

Catch-22 Sequel Released: Closing Time is a 1994 novel by Joseph Heller, written as a sequel to the popular Catch-22. It takes place in New York City in the 1990s, and revisits some characters of the original, including Yossarian, Milo Minderbinder and Chaplain Tappman.

The book has two stories that are interwoven throughout – that of Yossarian in the last stages of his life, and that of Sammy Singer and Lew Rabinowitz, two men from Coney Island who also fought in World War II (the Sammy Singer character makes a brief appearance in Catch-22 as the tailgunner aboard Yossarian's bomber who kept waking up and fainting when he saw Yossarian trying to attend to the wounds of Snowden).

22 Connected Event and Mention of Snowden.

2001 - Cycle #3

World Trader Center Attacks / 911

Invaded Afghanistan: The United States invasion of Afghanistan occurred after the September 11 attacks in late 2001

Source

2008 - Cycle #4

Stock Market Crash: Stock Market Crash. By the end of 2008, the Dow was down 34 percent, closing at 8,816.62. Other indices did worse than that. The S&P 500 ended at 907.22.

Obama Won the Presidency

2015 - Cycle #5

Trumps Mexico Wall Speech: Trump announces his campaign for the presidency and first mentions his idea to build a southern border wall.

This is an inversion of Reagan's Berlin Wall Speech in the sense that, One wanted to tear down a wall. The other wants to erect a wall.

2022- Cycle #6

Total Lunar Eclipse

Source

Supernova Event:

Our night sky could be set to include a new star in 2022, if the predictions of a group of astronomers turn out to be correct.

Source

Qatar will hold FIFA World Cup

Source: This.  And if you want more connections.

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025

The meaning of V & 22 Explained

We see many of the same in many forms, 22's and V's are all the same. They all equate to the value 22.

V is the 22nd letter of the alphabet.

You may or may not have known this. But it is the link needed. It is the why they depict V's. It is a way to leave visual clues.

The Master Builders number is 22

Numerology number 22, the master builder, is perhaps one of the most potentially successful numbers. Here’s a quick look at the positives and negatives of twenty-two.

In numerology, number 22 is known as the “master builder” and is usually symbolized by a mason or some craftsman working hard and diligently on a large scale project. They seem to know exactly what’s needed to make the next big step in completing a large scale project and they aren’t afraid to spend time working on the project until it has reached its maximum potential.

Source

The meaning of the Number 22 in the Bible

The number 22, which is double eleven (which symbolizes disorder and chaos), can represent a concentration of disorganization. Jeroboam I, the very first king of Israel after the united kingdom split in two in 930 B.C., reigned for 22 years (930 to 909 B.C.). Ahab, consider the WORST Israelite king, also reigned for the same length of time (874 to 853 B.C.). King Amon, who ruled for only two years and is consider one of the worst kings over Judah, began his rule at the age of twenty-two.

The Hebrew alphabet is made up of 22 letters, which are used to compose the Word of God. The word of God is called a lamp (Psalms 119:105, Proverbs 6:22), thus it is the light by which we are to live. The word light is found 264 times in Scripture. When 264 is divided by 12 (divine authority) we have twenty-two, which represents light.

God created twenty-two things in the six days of creation.

There are twenty-two books in the Aaronic (Levitical) Old Testament, which is the light of God for Israel. There are twenty-two generations from Adam to Jacob. When Moses raised up the tabernacle of God there were exactly 22,000 Levites consecrated to serve.

Light is used twenty-two times in the Gospel of John. The 22nd time John uses the word, he quotes Jesus: "I have come as a light into the world . . ." (John 12:46). Christians are to walk in the light of Christ (John 3:21), and be the light of the world (Matthew 5:14 - 15).

The apostle Paul's epistle to the Hebrews, written to Greek-speaking Jews and Gentiles, is the 22nd book of the New Testament.

Source

Revelation 22

7“Behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of prophecy in this book.”

12“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each person according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”

16“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.”

Source

Morning Star Connection to the rest.

All of the above is important because it shows the links and connections. And brings forth connections and references to the return of the son of man.

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025

Judeo-Masonic - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

Judeo-Masonic_Conspiracy-min.png

THE ONLY FREEMASON SYMBOL TO MATCH THE SUPERNOVA AND HIDDEN IMAGES IS ABOVE! VERY SPECIFIC! The G masonic logos are not identical like this....

If you want to educate yourself here are some resources!

Freemasonary Explained

Hiram Abiff – the false christ of Freemasonry

THE IMPORTANCE: OF THE LEGEND OF HIRAM ABIFF

Wiki Meh

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025

6,000 Years Of Light

The calendar of the Freemasons begins four thousand years prior to the Gregorian, at the time of a reported supernova that they commemorate as Anno Lucis, the Year of Light, and about the same time that a fantastic leap in civilization was accomplished in Sumeria and Egypt.

Look at the cornerstone of any government building in your town and you will see that the Masonic date is included in the inscription, obvious proof that this dating is highly important to the Masons. But there were other, earlier commemorations to the supernova.

Richard W. Noone, the author of a book titled 5/5/2000, believes that the Great Pyramid at Giza was probably built as a monument to this striking astronomical event.

He states:

The Grand Gallery [of the pyramid], aimed like a giant telescope at a particular celestial body in the earth's southern sky - before its view of the heavens was blocked by the completion of the building - points to where radio astronomy bas just pinpointed the supernova (or giant stellar explosion) nearest to our solar system... The Great Pyramid's Grand Gallery is focused at this particular spot in the earth's southern sky.

Noone recalls that Dr. Anthony Hewish, 1974 Nobel Prize winner, while tracking astronomical anomalies in the heavens,

"demonstrated that... strange rhythmic pulses were radio emissions from a star that had collapsed or blown itself up in the earth's southern sky some time around 4000 B.C."

At about the same time that Hewish's research was taking place, George Michanowsky, author of The Once and Future Star, was deciphering Sumerian tablets that caused him to come to the same conclusion.

According to Noone's review of the events:

The ancient Sumerian cuneiform table Michanowsky was deciphering described a giant star exploding within a triangle formed by the three stars Zeta Puppis, Gamma Velorum, and Lambda Velorum...

Michanowsky continued deciphering the Sumerian star catalogue, containing observations going back for thousands of years. The remarkably accurate star catalogue now stated that the blazing star that had exploded within the triangle would again be seen by man in 6,000 years.

This means, interestingly enough, that the Sumerians set the date for the reappearance of the supernova in about the year 2000 A.D.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects75c.htm

Which is highly relevant...

Cosmic-ray imaging reveals mysterious 'void' in Great Pyramid of Giza

Earlier this week, news broke that scientists had discovered a previously undetected open space in Egypt’s 4,500-year-old Great Pyramid of Giza. The new Egypt-set adventure game Assassin’s Creed Origins actually won’t need an update adding the chamber, because as the game’s creators explained to me, they already thought to put one in.

This is well worth the read; I promise! My (short) journey begins in the book Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper, a Briefing Team Member of Naval Intelligence during the 70's. The book is a compostion of his findings and leaked conspiracy information to the public .

Under the chapter Secret Societies he states:

' According to many, the great pyramids were built to commemorate and observe a supernova explosion that occured in the year 4,000 B.C. Dr. Anthony Hewish, 1974 Nobel Peace Prize winner in physics, discovered a rhythmic series of radio pulses which he proved were emissions from a star that had exploded around 4,000B.C. The Freemasons begin their calendar from A.L., "Year of Light," found by adding 4,000 to the modern year. Thus 1990 + 4000 = 5990 A.L. George Michanowsky wrote in The Once and Future Star that 'The Ancient Sumerian cuneiform...described a giant star exploding within a triangle formed by...Zeta Puppis, Gamma Velorum, and Lambda Velorum... located in the southern sky.. [An] accurate star catalogue now stated that the blazing star that had exploded within the triangle would again be seen by man in 6000 years" According to the Freemason's calendar it will occur in the year 2000, and indeed it will.'

Here is a Masonic site I found that shows full details of this concept, or their belief:

http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-calendar.html

2022 is within the margin of error over time....

The alpha-omega dynamo

Every 11 years, the polarity of the sun’s magnetic field reverses, leading to cyclical peaks in solar activity – and along this same cycle, it aligns with Venus, Earth, and Jupiter.

In a new study, researchers in Germany suggest the tidal forces from these three planets may directly influence oscillations in a phenomenon known as the ‘alpha effect,’ dictating the 22-year cycle of the solar dynamo.

While it’s known that the dynamo, a combination of the omega and alpha effects, is responsible for the sun’s magnetic field, the origins of the alpha effect have long remained a mystery.

The alpha-omega dynamo abides by a cycle in which the polarity of the sun reverses every 11 years, leading to an increase in dark spots on the surface, known as sunspots. The solar cycle is pictured

peak-min.png

Source

Mark your calendars! A dazzling supernova will appear in the sky in 2022, predict astronomers

Our night sky could be set to include a new star in 2022, if the predictions of a group of astronomers turn out to be correct.

A professor who has been studying a binary star system, two stars orbiting each other, claims they will soon start to merge together to create what he has dubbed 'Boom star'. 

The stars will end their lives in an explosion, known as a supernova, he says.

This will be will make them ten thousand times brighter than they already are - producing one of the brightest stars visible in our sky.

Source

Additional Notes

15/16 May 2022 — Total Lunar Eclipse in 2022 - Marker for future watching!

Qatar 2022 World Cup at ‘increasing risk’ of being axed and moved to different country over diplomatic crisis - Will most likely be cancelled or not occur. Possible hinting at this. Maybe because there will be no need to pay money the the Olympics if no one will be around to partake. / regional instability!

The 2022 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to be the 22nd edition of the FIFA World Cup, the quadrennial international men's football championship contested by the national teams of the member associations of FIFA. It is scheduled to take place in Qatar in 2022. This will be the first World Cup ever to be held in the Middle East, and in an Arab and a majority-Muslim country. This tournament will be the last to involve 32 teams, with an increase to 48 teams scheduled from the 2026 tournament.

MAJOR FALSE FLAG MOST LIKELY!

The Hopi Prophecy - Blue Star Kachina & Red Kachina - hehe Tiangong-1 and Supernova!

Tiangong 1: Out of control Chinese space station about to fall to Earth, expert says - hehe yeah!

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025

What Does All This Mean?

I've detailed all of the points I could find that connect, Your own research and absorption of the information above will make it clear. But I am going to explain this in as short a paragraph as possible just exactly what this means.

The Freemasons are in control of everything right now. We are exactly where they want us.

All of the symbolism shown matches with one another. This tells us they are engineering events, A grand global stage full of pawns to be discarded. They have hidden messages in events, movies, music. That depict 22 as the marker in anything and everything they have a hand in.

They also kept with a repeating theme of supernovas. Which eventually allowed me to find out that in 2022 a supernova will be visible in the night sky, A solar maximum for our sun will also accompany this. And in the same year we'll see a total lunar eclipse in the US also. If you add in everything else with 7 year cycles it all lines up to paint forward and backward in time slice by slice. And the pyramid news, hidden chambers, 6,000 year supernova.

Which brings me to the final point.

They told us. They left the calling cards. They pointed to the big date and they told us he was coming and we now wait for the anti-christs arrival. We're in the end times. And in 2022 they are going to bring forth the spirit of the anti-christ.

Expect big digital currency news in 2018.

War and destruction and possibly the training of an AI. No one said the supernova had to carry the spirit of the anti-christ, As always it is about man ascending to godhood so a celestial event like this would be a great time to switch on the pre-crime AI control grid. Jade helm anyone?

• Like 2

Ukshep    19,025

What Can I do?

You can use the information in this topic to see with your eyes open. And know the hidden grand agenda from the perspective of the elite. Make it known. Let the realizations spread among you.

True awakening is the only way. See the truth and the army of satan shall fall. But if prophecy is to be believed it will not be stopped. We will have to watch it play out.

Stand against all secret societies. Right now we should stand against the Judeo-Masonic Cult.

• Like 2

Ukshep    19,025

Hopefully this is enough to paint the picture. If it's not. I don't know how I'll cope with not meeting the expectations the anticipation caused you all to have!

:lol-guy-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025

Oh and these... Meeseeks.

Are mkultra patsies. Mocking.

http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Meeseeks

MR.PADDOCK. Fulfills the request then he stops existing!

2 strokes off my game. Nailed it!

Never look at it the same way again.

Time for a break I think!

I have nothing more to add. Digest!

• Like 1