Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Zing

Alabama state official defends Roy Moore, citing Joseph and Mary: 'They became parents of Jesus'

Cinnamon    21,940

Is this gonna get legs? 

Report: Alabama Woman Claims Reporter Offered Her $1000s to Accuse Roy Moore of Sexual Abuse?

On Thursday the far left Washington Post accused Judge Moore of dating a 14 year-old girl in 1979.

Judge Moore has denied the charges.

Now this…

A Navy veteran who served 22 years for his country and then served in the Secret Service claims a family friend who lives in Alabama told his wife that a Washington Post reporter “named Beth” approached her and offered her THOUSANDS to accuse Judge Roy Moore of inappropriate sexual advances!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/alabama-woman-claims-wapo-reporter-offered-1000s-accuse-roy-moore-sexual-abuse/

@Zing

Tigerlilly    116

What an idiot! I live in Alabama and am not a Roy Moore fan.  He has always given me the heebie jeebies.  Some conservative Christians here see him as a hero though so if this can be buried, it will be.  If Luther Strange had not dealt with Bentley he would be the Rep candidate. However, he's tainted as the man who sold out to Bentley for political position so Moore won. Im not even going to vote because Id rather the Dem opponent get it and reset in 6 years.   Roy Moore is a good old boy bubba who wants the job and plans on being there until he dies...doing nothing just like Shelby. 

Rant over and IMO....Roy Moore prob did do what he is accused of.  Sexism, perversion is part of the southern power structure.  I love my chosen state of residence but our "leaders" are corrupt as hell.

Zing    852
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Is this gonna get legs? 

Report: Alabama Woman Claims Reporter Offered Her $1000s to Accuse Roy Moore of Sexual Abuse?

On Thursday the far left Washington Post accused Judge Moore of dating a 14 year-old girl in 1979.

Judge Moore has denied the charges.

Now this…

A Navy veteran who served 22 years for his country and then served in the Secret Service claims a family friend who lives in Alabama told his wife that a Washington Post reporter “named Beth” approached her and offered her THOUSANDS to accuse Judge Roy Moore of inappropriate sexual advances!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/alabama-woman-claims-wapo-reporter-offered-1000s-accuse-roy-moore-sexual-abuse/

@Zing

Is it true?  Who knows.  I believe he is guilty.

Cinnamon    21,940
Just now, Zing said:

Is it true?  Who knows.  I believe he is guilty.

I don't know either. I just ran across it after reading your post. All I know is I don't give any of them the benefit anymore, I convict first then they can prove they're innocent. :gsbrnint:

• Like 2