Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoodBees

MIND CONTROL THROUGH DELUSION OF CHOICE

GoodBees    51

MIND CONTROL THROUGH DELUSION OF CHOICE

By GoodBees

Most of us by now have seen the classic movie THE MATRIX. When I first saw this movie around 15 years ago I thought it was quite interesting as I have always been a big fan of sci-fi ever since I was a young boy of 5 or 6 years of age and saw star wars for the first time. I did not however think that it (The Matrix) had any basis in reality though, even as an analogy. Boy, how I have changed.

In 1999 I believed that Jesus died for my sins, that dinosaurs went extinct 60,000,000 years ago, that the US government was a good, god loving organization that would never lie to me (except maybe about aliens) and that the U.S.A. was the best dang country in the whole world and that we were a beacon of truth and light, spreading democracy and freedom to the oppressed people of the world one bombing campaign at a time and most certainly, Hitler was evil.

Of course all of that was a fantasy created for me by the ruthless deceivers who have mentally imprisoned a large portion of the people in the U.S. and a significant portion of the rest of the world. You see, it doesn't really matter so much to these people what is true or right, to them it only really matters what you can be lead to believe is true and right. It is a matter of most importance to these people not so much to get to you or me because by the time we are in our 30's or so our minds are pretty well set and it would take a pretty good knocking (so to speak) in order to change our minds about anything because after all, we know everything right? Well, this is true for most people anyway.

So if not us? Who is all of this propaganda for? Obviously it is our children that they want to influence the most because children are wired to be influenced and taught. Perhaps even more important though is that they are trusting, naive and lack the knowledge and experience to apply any real critical thinking to the matters being presented to them as truth by the people that they trust the most, their parents, teachers and favorite tv characters of course. This realization goes back full circle to my former set of beliefs that were drilled/pounded/indoctrinated into me since I was born.

What does any of this have to do with a silly sci-fi movie? Well, since I broke my programming and started letting the observable and provable facts dictate my beliefs rather than letting my beliefs dictate the observable and provable facts, I have come to understand that most people really do live in a matrix of the mind and are in a very real way being mind controlled since our actions or non actions are directly motivated by our beliefs. The programming starts at birth by our parents who simply repeat whatever programming was handed down to them but maybe with some minor adjustments. They are not liars but rather fools as are most of us apparently.

As an adult the programming is constantly reinforced through many propaganda channels such as higher indoctrination programs like college or conversely, seminary school. For everyone else and for those who have finished their higher indoctrinations there is a multitude of propaganda programming to choose from. It just depends on which set of lies we choose to adhere to.

For the amoral or atheistic types who have fallen for the communistic, evolutionary type of false religious belief system, there is msnbc, rap/pop/rock music and many various tv "entertainment" programs and movies (like Jurassic Park, dinosaurs are birds, good one haha) to continuously reinforce your previous indoctrination.

If you are one who was born into a more traditional religious false belief system then you are presented with fox news, "country" music which is really just pop music that is about 10 years behind in sound, style and vulgarity, and Christian rap/pop/rock and of course a multitude of tv preachers who will "lovingly" tell you that "I, I mean Jesus needs money for a private jet, I mean to dig wells for poor, diseased, starving children in Africa", how nice. And make sure you give 10 percent every week or you'll spend all eternity experiencing torment of the worst form. Because after all that is what God is all about, torturous revenge on all who fall short right? There are also tv shows and movies that cater to these people as well.  One thing both of these belief systems share is that they both encourage us to trust and obey the government. Go figure.

JibbyJedi    1,160

I try to "use their delusions" to help them see the reality of things.  Sometimes it's so absurd all you have to do is say what they believe out loud to them & they realize how retarded they've been, most won't let me wake them up though, they like being asleep.  Like Sypher in The Matrix, they want to know nothing, prefer blissful ignorance over truth that isn't pleasing to their narrow perceptions of reality.  I personally can't enjoy anything I find to be bullshit no mater how much I want it to be real.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/flat/rounwrld.jpg

YourMom2    1,354

WhiteHorse    565

Who's to say that reprogramming is not taking place right now, turning sound truth and doctrine of our parents into a delusional construct. Who's to say that digital media is not the most easily manipulated source of information available to us today. Right now millions of people are sitting in front of their computers reading info, watching videos, playing games  and don't even realize their entertainment is full of complex algorithms that invade the critical thinking centers of their brains. It's no coincidence that the illunitics  created the CIA and grabbed power of all intelligence being presented to John Q. Public. Every bit of information available through the spider web is not a credible source anymore. Our history is being rewritten and submitted to us re-digitized, along with the preprogrammed suggestions questioning  it's truth. One example I can give,though there are many, is video games. There  are programs that mimic the pleasure/reward receptors in the brain through certain wave patterns, cleverly tucked into the game. As a child plays the game he is distracted with the task at hand and the flicker rate of the screen lulls his subconscious mind into an alpha state, ready for malicious download. But there is even a more sinister part of the programm, addictive part. While the pleasure/ reward center of the brain is being bombarded with waves that mimic drugs the dopamine receptors gorge themselves, after all the chemicals in drugs are converted and relayed through electrical impulses from neurons. Now the child is hooked on the electronic stimulation and sits for hours in front of a screen being programmed. In China they have boot camps to help get the addicted kids off the electronic drug. 

I read this on a profile;

if you think you can't be deceived you already are 

GoodBees    51
On 10/14/2015, 7:47:41, JibbyJedi said:

I try to "use their delusions" to help them see the reality of things.  Sometimes it's so absurd all you have to do is say what they believe out loud to them & they realize how retarded they've been, most won't let me wake them up though, they like being asleep.  Like Sypher in The Matrix, they want to know nothing, prefer blissful ignorance over truth that isn't pleasing to their narrow perceptions of reality.  I personally can't enjoy anything I find to be bullshit no mater how much I want it to be real.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/flat/rounwrld.jpg

Funny you should say that, the first time I began to doubt my religious beliefs was after a friend of mine asked me what it was all about. This was the first time that I had attempted to explain my beliefs out loud or at all and as the words came out of my mouth, I realized how stupid it all really sounded. It still took me a few years after that thought before I was able to bypass the security protocols of fear that are intentionally built into it.

GoodBees    51
On 10/14/2015, 8:44:30, YourMom2 said:

Good point. I never really thought of the literal meaning of the word disillusioned.

GoodBees    51

Who's to say that reprogramming is not taking place right now, turning sound truth and doctrine of our parents into a delusional construct. Who's to say that digital media is not the most easily manipulated source of information available to us today. Right now millions of people are sitting in front of their computers reading info, watching videos, playing games  and don't even realize their entertainment is full of complex algorithms that invade the critical thinking centers of their brains. It's no coincidence that the illunitics  created the CIA and grabbed power of all intelligence being presented to John Q. Public. Every bit of information available through the spider web is not a credible source anymore. Our history is being rewritten and submitted to us re-digitized, along with the preprogrammed suggestions questioning  it's truth. One example I can give,though there are many, is video games. There  are programs that mimic the pleasure/reward receptors in the brain through certain wave patterns, cleverly tucked into the game. As a child plays the game he is distracted with the task at hand and the flicker rate of the screen lulls his subconscious mind into an alpha state, ready for malicious download. But there is even a more sinister part of the programm, addictive part. While the pleasure/ reward center of the brain is being bombarded with waves that mimic drugs the dopamine receptors gorge themselves, after all the chemicals in drugs are converted and relayed through electrical impulses from neurons. Now the child is hooked on the electronic stimulation and sits for hours in front of a screen being programmed. In China they have boot camps to help get the addicted kids off the electronic drug. 

I read this on a profile;

if you think you can't be deceived you already are 

If you had read the bible you would know that Christianity is a delusional construct. You can not adhere to the bible and be a Christian. Plain and simple. The bible does not even agree with itself. Christianity is a conspiracy against the bible.

Do you really believe the end has been nigh for the last 2000 years as Paul said?

WhiteHorse    565

If you had read the bible you would know that Christianity is a delusional construct. You can not adhere to the bible and be a Christian. Plain and simple. The bible does not even agree with itself. Christianity is a conspiracy against the bible.

I read the Bible and before you blast me with all your copy and paste spider web info on how you came to your delusional construct, save yourself some time, I've already seen your tactic. Could it be that your delusional construct on Jesus Christ and the Bible is a product of your thought process being hijacked and manipulated. I and a great many others don't share your delusion, of course our conclusions are based spiritually and from a source that is proven to be authentic. Trying to prove something false that you don't believe in with regurgitated info from the spiders web seems like a beating to me. Oh well God gave you a choice and free will, carry on. 

Propaganda is a powerful tool.

There is no news media in USA.

Only Propaganda Ministry.

Flooded daily with suggestive commands.

What to watch.

How to think.

Items to buy.

The boob tube is the Manchurian Candidate silent programmer.

Brainwashing on a scale never seen before on this planet.

German propagandists were good but they were amateurs compared to the present.

Americans will probably allow a candidate who should be in jail to serve as president.

This country already allowed a thing from Kenya to sit on the White House toilet for two terms.

America gets what it deserves I guess.

Too bad no true Patriots have survived.

SK

GoodBees    51

I read the Bible and before you blast me with all your copy and paste spider web info on how you came to your delusional construct, save yourself some time, I've already seen your tactic. Could it be that your delusional construct on Jesus Christ and the Bible is a product of your thought process being hijacked and manipulated. I and a great many others don't share your delusion, of course our conclusions are based spiritually and from a source that is proven to be authentic. Trying to prove something false that you don't believe in with regurgitated info from the spiders web seems like a beating to me. Oh well God gave you a choice and free will, carry on. 

Please answer this question.

Do you really believe the end has been nigh for the last 2000 years as Paul said?

GoodBees    51

Propaganda is a powerful tool.

There is no news media in USA.

Only Propaganda Ministry.

Flooded daily with suggestive commands.

What to watch.

How to think.

Items to buy.

The boob tube is the Manchurian Candidate silent programmer.

Brainwashing on a scale never seen before on this planet.

German propagandists were good but they were amateurs compared to the present.

Americans will probably allow a candidate who should be in jail to serve as president.

This country already allowed a thing from Kenya to sit on the White House toilet for two terms.

America gets what it deserves I guess.

Too bad no true Patriots have survived.

SK

I agree about the tv. perhaps there is something to the"image of the beast" in the bible.

I don't believe the Germans needed a propagandist though, unless you are counting propagating the truth?

It was the Bolshevik Jews in Russia under Lenin that mastered the art of propagating lies.

Everyone else learned from them.

Guitar Doc    1,210

In the schools I was raised in they used to try and break everything down into 2 choices only and opposites.

I often review my primary education and what they did to us as kids. Very rarely do anything boil down to two choices only, but that is how they tried to program us to think. It closes off possibilities. 70% of what they taught was incorrect. I spent many years fixing that, only after I got clued up. It worried me most people didn't realize what they had been taught wasn't fully correct.

Schools are programming centres where people are taught to conform and submit to authority. If you do not they put you through "the process" where you are demonized effectively to yourself (insert negative programming so the individual who thinks independently will self defeat due to inserted negative programming) and if you continue to resist conforming you are booted out.