Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
desert.desolation

Breaking Long Time Podesta Group CEO Kimberley Fritts Steps Down

All these sealed indictments and the ceo of the lobbying firm Mueller is investigating steps down all of a sudden.. Seems pretty odd if u ask me..  its also very telling... what say u nothing burger or a clue to a sinking ship?

“Kimberley Fritts, the longtime chief executive of the Podesta Group, is leaving the firm to start her own lobbying shop, according to three Podesta Group staffers.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/09/podesta-group-ceo-quits-kimberley-fritts-244766

• Like 2

JayDee    1,182

I'm tired of seeing a piece here and there flake off from the facade. I want a controlled demolition. Building 7 this shit! Bring it all down - DC, NY, Hollywood, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Coincidence or running away from the fallout? 

probably escaping the fallout.. especially (see my other thread) since reuters reported today that fusion gps tried to entrap Don Jr with that russian lawyer.. its starting to hit the fan and the rats are abandoning ship 

phxsparks    824
7 minutes ago, desert.desolation said:

All these sealed indictments and the ceo of the lobbying firm Mueller is investigating steps down all of a sudden.. Seems pretty odd if u ask me..  its also very telling... what say u nothing burger or a clue to a sinking ship?

“Kimberley Fritts, the longtime chief executive of the Podesta Group, is leaving the firm to start her own lobbying shop, according to three Podesta Group staffers.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/09/podesta-group-ceo-quits-kimberley-fritts-244766

When the ship begins to sink, the rats jump overboard.  It is safer to swim.

:Meme-Vector-PNG-180x180:

• Like 1

phxsparks    824
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder how much she knows.

Possibly a lot.  She may have or know all sorts of stray pieces of info, that investigators could put together into something cohesive.

• Like 2

Dr. Evil    1,567

I suspect some of the bribes on offer from lobbyists have been children.

I mean why not. They're the logical people to procure them, aren't they.

I'm speculating but maybe the lobby industry is Washington's version of the agency system they use in sports, MSM and entertainment to keep tabs on the stars and make sure they toe the line.

In which case Trump needs to destroy it and simplest way to do that is tell the sheeple what they've been doing to kids.

• Like 2

Malevolent    2,724
1 hour ago, desert.desolation said:

"sealed indictments"

That there is an abomination.  If you committed a crime you need to be exposed.  Does Joe Soap who shoots a burglar have the same "right" or is this reserved for the cabal?  I have not seen one cop who shoots a perp in the line of duty and then has the case "sealed" - Bullshit.  The people need to know the scum the support!

• Like 3

Dr. Evil    1,567
16 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

"sealed indictments"

Yeah, does anyone here know:

How do those work?

Surely they have to be unsealed at a certain point?

Why do they seal them in the first place?

To prevent flight? But surely you can do that through other means?