Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
marlowe

VIDEO: No Christians Allowed In Muslim / Gay Christmas Ad by INFOWARS

marlowe    1,748

Go to the 9 minute mark to view the Tesco Christmas ad.......{  Pathetic  }

This ad from Tesco shows every sort of family around Christmas, except a Christian family

marlowe    1,748

Globalism vs. Patriotism, Evil vs. Good – Mark Taylor

https://usawatchdog.com/globalism-vs-patriotism-evil-vs-good-mark-taylor/

snip-

Mark Taylor explains, “Here’s what I believe is going on right now.  There is no longer a Republican and Democrat party – period.  This is about globalism vs. patriotism basically right now.  This is about light vs. dark.  What you are seeing happen right now is God has anointed Donald Trump to pull us out of this hole we have been in for so long,  this period of darkness we have been in.  Donald Trump has literally stopped the enemy’s timeline. . . . The globalists have an agenda for this New World Order (NWO) timeline.  They wanted Hillary Clinton as the finisher – period.  I tell people all the time if anybody is pro-open borders and pro-immigration, you are a globalist.  You are part of the NWO agenda.  You are trying to forward the kingdom of darkness.   They are coming against Donald Trump because the Christians in this nation, and I am not going to say the church because the church is in bad shape right now, it was the ‘remnant’ (Christians) that won this victory on November 8th.  Because we won this victory, we cut the head off of that snake.  This snake is kicking and screaming, writhing and kicking around and not liking the fact that their plans . . .  have been derailed. . . . When you start putting these things together, Obama was the author of all this stuff, and Hillary was going to be the finisher of it.  She was going to say this is the way it’s going to be, and by 2021 or 2022, America was going to be under a New World Order.   It was going to be pro-open borders, completely open, and it was going to be a free flow of products and free flow of people.  We have stopped that.  By us putting him in office, we have stopped the enemy’s time line, and they are angry. . . . God is not even having to expose these people.  They are exposing themselves.”

snip-

sybdragon    1,484
16 hours ago, marlowe said:

Go to the 9 minute mark to view the Tesco Christmas ad.......{  Pathetic  }

This ad from Tesco shows every sort of family around Christmas, except a Christian family

Tesco is in England/UK. I would say this is to get the UK muslim citizens to accept Christmas and help integrate. Will it work? I do not think so. Why? Because those people are not integrating and are not going to see Christmas as Muslim and if it's not Muslim, they are not going to have anything to do with it. They are not going to assimilate and they are not going to celebrate Christmas. Muslims will consider this commercial an insult. Good luck with it. I would think that some Muslims would make it their mission in life to take out some Christmas stuff and make everyone totally miserable doing it. And they will kill some people too. It's what they do. I would expel any and all Muslims from my country if I could. Even legal citizens. They can all go live in a Muslim country where they can be happy. They are obviously not happy living in my society and I would not be happy living in theirs. As they moved in on me, they can just move their asses back to where they are happier under Sharia law. 

http://www.islamweb.net/en/article/142163/a-muslim-perspective-on-christmas-i

https://archive.islamonline.net/?p=5486