Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Senate panel to hold hearing on bump stocks, background checks

Ukshep    18,810

Are you ready for it???

The Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on rules regulating firearm accessories and the national background check system in the wake of mass shootings in Texas and Las Vegas. 

Sen. Chuck Grassley's (R-Iowa) office announced on Tuesday that they will hold a hearing in one week on "firearm accessory regulation and enforcing federal and state reporting to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)."

The formal announcement comes after a spokesman for the Iowa Republican told The Hill on Monday that the Senate panel would hold a hearing on bump stocks, a device that can simulate automatic gunfire with a semi-automatic weapon.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/359235-senate-panel-to-hold-hearing-on-firearms-regulations-after-texas-shooting

More control they'll push in 3...2.....1......

:angry-crowd:

Groove    1,808

And sales of bump stocks just went thru the roof again 

personally to me as a shooter their pointless but they are fun to play with. But on the same token someone who knows what they are doing can do the same thing as a bump stock with out one on the gun. 

• Like 1

apache54    4,578

MORE waste of out tax dollars, they can't bring in a budget but they can look at stupid crap, well that tells you how stupid they really are!!

Kadosh    317
2 hours ago, OneRonin said:

gun rights taken

They'll have to be...they'll NEVER be relinquished willingly.  Come and get 'em boys!

• Like 1

Ukshep    18,810
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

Every government agency on this planet is completely incompetent.

It's not just the government agencies :D 

MKMinimum    176
4 hours ago, Groove said:

And sales of bump stocks just went thru the roof again 

personally to me as a shooter their pointless but they are fun to play with. But on the same token someone who knows what they are doing can do the same thing as a bump stock with out one on the gun. 

Yep. Can't take my finger and belt loop away.  :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

Cinnamon    21,716

And the control freaks are at it again.  I want to spy on them 24/7, take away all the protections they have and make them walk everywhere they go. 

• Like 1

You can do the same thing as a bump fire stock with a rubber band. Ban rubber bands. Hell I think you can do it with no modifications, just your finger. 

Edited by Square The Circle