Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Dean Winchester

Are WE already in the machine ? Have we Plugged ourselves into the Ether Net already?

Are WE already in the machine?  Thought this was an interesting discussion on one of the ytube channels out there so sharing here.  the ideas are certainly thought provoking to say the least  'ghosts in the machine', singularity, transcendence, transhumanism- is this a kind of matrix?  all themes have been pervasive out there lately and with reality itself seemingly changing faster than we can blink sometimes...  

I'm posting this for discussion.  all opinions, thoughts, ideas are welcomed.  Agree, disagree, kinda, sorta, who knows?  - discuss   The ideas are definitely provocative and pretty mind blowing so just to ponder them, may require an open mind of which I know many exist here on this forum.  

whether you think it's utter bullshi*  :neeganagreetodisagree:   or not so much... :Neobullet:   it may just blow your mind a bit Mind-Blown1.png.d681669e47fb30ca1d8c60ce57a01191.png

:kermit:smug-pepe2.jpg.a5ac25414a7c17ae272058c7c71a3714.jpg

grav    518

We've always been in the machine.

We choose to participate in the sim world. Over and over. Buddhism has a pretty good handle on the computer program. There is no death. But there is karma.

• Like 1

fudgetusk    50

so why does god not simply shut down this awful place? I read a lot of spiritual books and they often claim that suffering is how you grow.

How desperate are we to grow? Desperate enough to allow our kids to be abused by paedophiles? What do you actually learn from that?

Switch it off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fudgetusk said:

so why does god not simply shut down this awful place? I read a lot of spiritual books and they often claim that suffering is how you grow.

How desperate are we to grow? Desperate enough to allow our kids to be abused by paedophiles? What do you actually learn from that?

Switch it off.

that I don't know.  But your asking questions which is good.  Question everything until you have an answer.  It may take many lifetimes to know why or just one... but staying open to learning new things is going to help progress I feel.  As for some of these ideas, could offer new understandings of how some ideas such as 'manifesting' realities and projecting what you internalize externally works.  Good questions though 

• Like 1

fudgetusk    50
Just now, Dean Winchester said:

that I don't know.  But your asking questions which is good.  Question everything until you have an answer.  It may take many lifetimes to know why or just one... but staying open to learning new things is going to help progress I feel.  As for some of these ideas, could offer new understandings of how some ideas such as 'manifesting' realities and projecting what you internalize externally works.  Good questions though 

God must either allow evil for some purpose or have no power to switch off the game. Maybe he has to have permission from us. I vote off. 7 billion more votes coming?

• Like 1

Walk Softly    2,481
5 minutes ago, fudgetusk said:

God must either allow evil for some purpose or have no power to switch off the game. Maybe he has to have permission from us. I vote off. 7 billion more votes coming?

If God didn't have the power to do something, He wouldn't be God.  

God didn't create evil.  

God created free will.  He gave man the power to choose good or evil.  

If there is no free will, there is no love

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fudgetusk said:

something is certainly changing out there.  it would be nice to experience a life filled with happiness instead if possible.  Perhaps we must go through and experience the darkness to truly appreciate the opposite of it later on?  just a thought

fudgetusk    50
Just now, Walk Softly said:

If God didn't have the power to do something, He wouldn't be God.  

God didn't create evil.  

God created free will.  He gave man the power to choose good or evil.  

If there is no free will, there is no love

He gave us idiots a choice? Did he ask us if we wanted a choice? Did he give us free will so we could be asked if we wanted free will?

Seems we just get kicked whatever we do.

fudgetusk    50
Just now, Dean Winchester said:

something is certainly changing out there.  it would be nice to experience a life filled with happiness instead if possible.  Perhaps we must go through and experience the darkness to truly appreciate the opposite of it later on?  just a thought

Well I've decided what I want. Out please.

Walk Softly    2,481
2 minutes ago, fudgetusk said:

He gave us idiots a choice? Did he ask us if we wanted a choice? Did he give us free will so we could be asked if we wanted free will?

So now God is the bad guy for letting us make our own choices? 

Do you understand the ramifications of not having free will? 

I do and I'm not personally interested.  

• Like 2

AgedLace    320
3 minutes ago, fudgetusk said:

Would you rather be a programmed robot than be able to think freely for yourself?

• Like 1

fudgetusk    50
Just now, Walk Softly said:

So now God is the bad guy for letting us make our own choices? 

Do you understand the ramifications of not having free will? 

I do and I'm not personally interested.  

I'm all for free will. We need it to understand good from bad. I think we get it by now. There's no need to allow the rape of kids to teach us that it is bad? are we ALL going to be raped and murdered by the elite? Are we just waiting our turn? if it is learning experience that God wants us to have then why are we complaining about it? The elite must be the good guys teaching us a hard lesson.

No. God's plan has gone wrong and he cannot do anything about it.