Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Mario

posting videos to any forum on the net

Recommended Posts

Mario   
Mario

Be careful about posting videos no matter where you are. Some people might Get Real Butt Hurt and become  copyright troll to get a channel removed. Especially if it destroys their asnine argument. An argument so dumb you have to be shooting crack and smoking fetynal to believe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mario   
Mario

screw it im just gonna say it.

Codys lab got two yt strikes. Im believe that it has to with my flat earth psyops thread. Cody has never gotten a strike before. 

Plus whrn Codey made those flat earth threads he was hammered by the flat earth commumity.

So thats what I think. I feel like "Waa Leave Brittany Alone" Meme right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    1,800
41 minutes ago, Mario said:

screw it im just gonna say it.

Codys lab got two yt strikes. Im believe that it has to with my flat earth psyops thread. Cody has never gotten a strike before. 

Plus whrn Codey made those flat earth threads he was hammered by the flat earth commumity.

So thats what I think. I feel like "Waa Leave Brittany Alone" Meme right now

He needs to archive, and upload elsewhere. It is inevitable, regardless of what we do or don't do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mario   
Mario
4 minutes ago, John Galt said:

He needs to archive, and upload elsewhere. It is inevitable, regardless of what we do or don't do.

I know. But how butt hurt did someone have to be. Codey is one of the few channels on YT that are quality, intelligent, and you learn. Basically Codey isnt Marketable in Corporate eyes. Its the sad state of this country

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    1,800
Just now, Mario said:

I know. But how butt hurt did someone have to be. Codey is one of the few channels on YT that are quality, intelligent, and you learn. Basically Codey isnt Marketable in Corporate eyes. Its the sad state of this country

Well, there you go.

While you may or may not have played a role, what will be will be. It isn't about being butthurt even, its about the destruction of the rational empathetic man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×