Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

posting videos to any forum on the net

Mario   
Mario

Be careful about posting videos no matter where you are. Some people might Get Real Butt Hurt and become  copyright troll to get a channel removed. Especially if it destroys their asnine argument. An argument so dumb you have to be shooting crack and smoking fetynal to believe it.

Mario   
Mario

screw it im just gonna say it.

Codys lab got two yt strikes. Im believe that it has to with my flat earth psyops thread. Cody has never gotten a strike before. 

Plus whrn Codey made those flat earth threads he was hammered by the flat earth commumity.

So thats what I think. I feel like "Waa Leave Brittany Alone" Meme right now

John Galt    626
41 minutes ago, Mario said:

screw it im just gonna say it.

Codys lab got two yt strikes. Im believe that it has to with my flat earth psyops thread. Cody has never gotten a strike before. 

Plus whrn Codey made those flat earth threads he was hammered by the flat earth commumity.

So thats what I think. I feel like "Waa Leave Brittany Alone" Meme right now

He needs to archive, and upload elsewhere. It is inevitable, regardless of what we do or don't do.

Mario   
Mario
4 minutes ago, John Galt said:

He needs to archive, and upload elsewhere. It is inevitable, regardless of what we do or don't do.

I know. But how butt hurt did someone have to be. Codey is one of the few channels on YT that are quality, intelligent, and you learn. Basically Codey isnt Marketable in Corporate eyes. Its the sad state of this country

John Galt    626
Just now, Mario said:

I know. But how butt hurt did someone have to be. Codey is one of the few channels on YT that are quality, intelligent, and you learn. Basically Codey isnt Marketable in Corporate eyes. Its the sad state of this country

Well, there you go.

While you may or may not have played a role, what will be will be. It isn't about being butthurt even, its about the destruction of the rational empathetic man.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this