Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Are you feeling the flow yet?

Ukshep    18,851

Serious question! Are you seeing the subtle nature of everything yet, How coincidence beaches itself on dry land and reveals barnacles of truth.

There is a force manifesting. I feel it. This is both good and bad. Kinda anxious but also really happy :) so I am... well excited to get started.

:kermit:

The positive flow has arrived. Evil falls at belief in true winning.

• Like 2

Mario   
Mario

My toilet bowl is feeling my flow

Ukshep    18,851
6 minutes ago, Mario said:

My toilet bowl is feeling my flow

shame.

Mario   
Mario
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

shame.

Im sorry I realized how harsh that sounded after I wrote it. forgives me

Mario   
Mario

So why are you excited about all this? Arent you in the UK? Your lucky not to have to go through what I think we are about to go through

Mario   
Mario
1 minute ago, Mario said:

So why are you excited about all this? Arent you in the UK? Your lucky not to have to go through what I think we are about to go through

its a serious question. What does UK benefit from America collapse? i dont know

Ukshep    18,851
52 minutes ago, Mario said:

As if it's going to be better for us :D

Seeker22    201
1 hour ago, Mario said:

Knee deep in Rapefugees, yeah lucky bloke.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Serious question! Are you seeing the subtle nature of everything yet, How coincidence beaches itself on dry land and reveals barnacles of truth.

There is a force manifesting. I feel it. This is both good and bad. Kinda anxious but also really happy :) so I am... well excited to get started.

:kermit:

The positive flow has arrived. Evil falls at belief in true winning.

yes.  things REALLY heating up all around us as far as 'reality' is concerned.  I'm going to post a video not because I agree with all of it, but it is very provocative and I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this here.  Could be very difficult for some to even listen to it and that's okay.. these are just people discussing a subject that is there and not many are talking about yet.  choices, ideas, realities, questions, directions and a 'Frog.'  yes a frog is in this one :)   I'm just going to post it and allow discussion on it.  but the ideas are pretty mind bending.  all thoughts opinions welcomed. seeking truth from all angles including within.  

• Like 1

fudgetusk    50

Reality is more fluid. The more I investigate strange events in my childhood the more I realise this was always the case.

GT500    1,928
2 minutes ago, fudgetusk said:

Reality is more fluid. The more I investigate strange events in my childhood the more I realise this was always the case.

Everything that happens in our lives is for a reason 

it all led to right now!