Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

The Purge: Rats are Being Rounded Up (Merged)

Cinnamon    21,940

THE PURGE: RATS ARE BEING ROUNDED UP

CAN YOU FEEL IT? Big things are happening - and NONE of it would be occurring if Hillary Clinton was in the White House. Rats are being rounded up.

George Webb is suing Podesta.  

The Purge In Saudi Arabia.  Long been the source of funding for intl terror. Talks about controlling Chechen terrorists who attacked Russia. Gas attack blamed on Assad was Saudi Arabians who supplied chemical weapons for attacks on Syrians. 

Then there is the 9/11 Saudi connections.  

ANTIFA revolt didn't happen because suddenly the money was not there, and the leaders didn't show either. Saudi was funneling a lot of money to DNC AND MEDIA MATTERS.  Support of DNC has been withdrawn.  Saudis also own 34 - 39 floors at Mandalay Bay.  

Rushed transcript by me above. 

• Like 3

Seeker22    211
58 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

THE PURGE: RATS ARE BEING ROUNDED UP

CAN YOU FEEL IT? Big things are happening - and NONE of it would be occurring if Hillary Clinton was in the White House. Rats are being rounded up.

The Purge In Saudi Arabia.  Long been the source of funding for intl terror. Talks about controlling Chechen terrorists who attacked Russia. Gas attack blamed on Assad was Saudi Arabians who supplied chemical weapons for attacks on Syrians. 

Then there is the 9/11 Saudi connections.  

ANTIFA revolt didn't happen because suddenly the money was not there, and the leaders didn't show either. Saudi was funneling a lot of money to DNC AND MEDIA MATTERS.  Support of DNC has been withdrawn.  Saudis also own 34 - 39 floors at Mandalay Bay.  

Rushed transcript by me above. 

That explains a lot of things, thanks.

Ukshep    19,027
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

bwahaha funny that!

phxsparks    824
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

bwahaha funny that!

Before this is over the Podesta brothers will be suing each other.  :D

Cryptic Mole    4,290

No one knows the half of it and where or who is responsible for all of these people turning on one another. They fear who is doing this so badly that they are killing themselves and/or one another. The last Trumpet sounds and a global wave of justice ensues!

Cinnamon    21,940
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

No one knows the half of it and where or who is responsible for all of these people turning on one another. They fear who is doing this so badly that they are killing themselves and/or one another. The last Trumpet sounds and a global wave of justice ensues!

Saudi is after another 800 billion in assets and more. Lots of purging going on over there financially, they are freezing assets and transferring property (of various kinds) to the state. 

Cryptic Mole    4,290
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Saudi is after another 800 billion in assets and more. Lots of purging going on over there financially, they are freezing assets and transferring property (of various kinds) to the state. 

Something I have been sharing for the last few weeks that is not known by the masses and that I  was fortunate to learn about myself. The Oil empires are crumbling and imploding right before our eyes because a new energy is coming. There will be a much smaller demand for oil moving forward as Trump has set the move in motion by making it known that the US is able to meet all oil energy needs of the entire world as the price will tumble to new record lows. 

A well known US company has developed a new and cheap energy source and has promised to keep it affordable to the public at much lower prices than are currently being paid for energies.

When I have some more time, I will do a thread on this amazing and unbelievable story that will once again raise the standard of living here in America well above the rest of the worlds. As a matter-of-fact, it would be almost impossible to not make a fortune here in this country unless you sleep 24 hours per day.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 3

Cryptic Mole    4,290

There will be so much money flowing into our economy, that a bag of dirt will jokingly sell as real estate.

I SHIT YOU NOT!!!

This will go on for a decent number of years, but be sure to put away for the very lean years that always follow a huge boon!

This next bust, however, will be the granddaddy of them all!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Cryptic Mole    4,290

Don't get me wrong. Lots of really bad shit will still happen in an attempt to crush all of this, but for the most part, they will fail!

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    4,290

Seven heads shall roll:

At least 7 of the most prominent people (scumbags) whose wealth will not be enough to save them. The real criminals and enemies of mankind.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Cryptic Mole    4,290

I just wanted to make one final comment about all of this here. The scope of this is mind-boggling and that's an understatement. There is actually secret information detailed with plans hidden in plain sight. It's all across the internet hidden in articles and even in videos. Seeing and reading these articles and watching these videos was and still is a surreal experience. The details as to why this is happening and even more importantly how it will/is happening just made complete sense even though it was very complicated.

This plan was not thought up by any ordinary man! That I can say!

Let me leave this here for now... Do your own research!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Cinnamon    21,940
6 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I just wanted to make one final comment about all of this here. The scope of this is mind-boggling and that's an understatement. There is actually secret information detailed with plans hidden in plain sight. It's all across the internet hidden in articles and even in videos. Seeing and reading these articles and watching these videos was and still is a surreal experience. The details as to why this is happening and even more importantly how it will/is happening just made complete sense even though it was very complicated.

This plan was not thought up by any ordinary man! That I can say!

Let me leave this here for now... Do your own research!

Hurry up and make that thread.  You've got me curious. 

• Like 2