Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

Qumunications dumps - 11.8 - Today's Q Tips - #followtheglowingrabbit

periclymenoides    1,259

Please can we assemble a retro dump through current postings made by this anon?

I don't much want analysis prior to the +++ event because much of it will be LARP or not stuff.

We need to archive and print out ,  I watched this grow into the weekend but lost track a couple of days ago.    

If you don't know what +++ this is watch first couple of minutes of:

https://i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg

https://i.imgtc.com/0OvW7kI.jpg

https://twitter.com/LizCrokin/status/927427927251214336?ref_src=twsrc^tfw   

I'm of to find my fortune..happy happy day :s287::cheer::drool::sorcerer:

• Like 1

Seeker22    211

I have been giving a lot of thought to the question, larp or real? I have to say that the sheer amount of material assembled is astounding, and very fast paced. The knowledge of the subject matter, some of it very technical or military, or spy shit-  you don't learn on the fly in a few days, or by listening to your dad talk shop. These have to be real adult people assembling this stuff, not green kids. 

People have been disbelieving because there is no "proof". Or because the dates don't line up. Just strings of words which are not provable at this point. I believe there is more than one level to this thing. We the civvies, get Level I. Basic connect the dots stuff, very plain generic, despite the subject matter. Need to know. If you need the Level V stuff to actually put together a case or go grab somebody, it is available. I do not demand to see the "proof" because the Level V stuff is Kryptonite. People die because they know things at this level. I'm just a little Hobbit, busy saving these things for later. I am happy to do my part and uphold my Oath to protect this country from enemies foreign and domestic. There are others who will (hopefully) do the heavy lifting. 

If this is indeed some sort of sick game and somebody is just having a good time watching all this hard work and it will come to naught- I (almost) pity those people. The Bakers seem to be good enough at what they do and dedicated to this Constitutional Republic, that they would be very upset if they were "had". To assemble this much information as quickly as they have, there must be hundreds of them. I think the witch hunt to come out of that betrayal would make the events of the last few days pale in comparison.

Q may or may not be President DJT, but I assure you, he knows all about the bakers, and the ones putting stumbling blocks in their way.

What sayest the board?

periclymenoides    1,259
3 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

I have been giving a lot of thought to the question, larp or real? I have to say that the sheer amount of material assembled is astounding, and very fast paced. The knowledge of the subject matter, some of it very technical or military, or spy shit-  you don't learn on the fly in a few days, or by listening to your dad talk shop. These have to be real adult people assembling this stuff, not green kids. 

People have been disbelieving because there is no "proof". Or because the dates don't line up. Just strings of words which are not provable at this point. I believe there is more than one level to this thing. We the civvies, get Level I. Basic connect the dots stuff, very plain generic, despite the subject matter. Need to know. If you need the Level V stuff to actually put together a case or go grab somebody, it is available. I do not demand to see the "proof" because the Level V stuff is Kryptonite. People die because they know things at this level. I'm just a little Hobbit, busy saving these things for later. I am happy to do my part and uphold my Oath to protect this country from enemies foreign and domestic. There are others who will (hopefully) do the heavy lifting. 

If this is indeed some sort of sick game and somebody is just having a good time watching all this hard work and it will come to naught- I (almost) pity those people. The Bakers seem to be good enough at what they do and dedicated to this Constitutional Republic, that they would be very upset if they were "had". To assemble this much information as quickly as they have, there must be hundreds of them. I think the witch hunt to come out of that betrayal would make the events of the last few days pale in comparison.

Q may or may not be President DJT, but I assure you, he knows all about the bakers, and the ones putting stumbling blocks in their way.

What sayest the board?

Bakers?

Jim and Tammie Fae  are autists?  

Jim and Tammie Fae got BO's six?

after +++ Larp is distant non issue to me.

The faster we move, the smoother this is going to be.  

:beerl:

Seeker22    211

Funee! My opinion is that it is time to head 'em up and move 'em out. GTFO of my government and stop preying on the children, and using the populace as their own personal shooting gallery. How they get that done, I don't care. Just go faster. They can larp, they can fap, just get the job done.:fkff:bad actors (not board members)

Edited by Seeker22
explain

periclymenoides    1,259
1 hour ago, Seeker22 said:

What sayest the board?

Who or what are Bakers?

:doobie:

Ukshep    19,027
33 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Who or what are Bakers?

:doobie:

His Freudian slip.... I guess I've been baking cakes for weeks. So I am the baker. :D

Now who wants a muffin! All out of brownies!

Seeker22    211
Just now, Ukshep said:

His Freudian slip.... I guess I've been baking cakes for weeks. So I am the baker. :D

Now who wants a muffin! All out of brownies!

The breadcrumbs are gathered (information connected and written down) by these people on 4chan. They get enough of it together to make another Calm Before The Storm (CBTS) thread on /pol/, and the ones who put it together are "bakers".

I'd love a muffin Shep, but I'm full of homemade banana bread. I'll take a rain check.

• Like 1

periclymenoides    1,259
Just now, Seeker22 said:

The breadcrumbs are gathered (information connected and written down) by these people on 4chan. They get enough of it together to make another Calm Before The Storm (CBTS) thread on /pol/, and the ones who put it together are "bakers".

I'd love a muffin Shep, but I'm full of homemade banana bread. I'll take a rain check.

OK the loaf of bread that is to be assembled..got it...TY