Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Update - Vegas Security Guard Says “It’s a Big Fat Lie”, 1871

TheToolman    728

I don’t have an attention span for a 22 min movie.  Is it Jesus talking?  I don’t trust him.  It happpened, they know why, but won’t share it.  Just like the TX church shooting, he is a Bernie/Hillary supporter but won’t say it.

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,027
3 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

I don’t have an attention span for a 22 min movie.  Is it Jesus talking?  I don’t trust him.  It happpened, they know why, but won’t share it.  Just like the TX church shooting, he is a Bernie/Hillary supporter but won’t say it.

No it's basically pointing out campos lied.

• Like 1

TheToolman    728

I can agree with that.  He had help, but they are not saying who.  You don’t need to be Dr Watson to figure that out.

What they need to talk about is all these ADD drugs and what causes ADD is the issue.  They won’t because there is big money there.  That is the problem.  These drugs are making these people act out what is in their heads.  We ALL think they thoughts at time, but these drugs make people actually act it out.

• Like 1

apache54    4,635
3 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

I can agree with that.  He had help, but they are not saying who.  You don’t need to be Dr Watson to figure that out.

What they need to talk about is all these ADD drugs and what causes ADD is the issue.  They won’t because there is big money there.  That is the problem.  These drugs are making these people act out what is in their heads.  We ALL think they thoughts at time, but these drugs make people actually act it out.

and that may be by DESIGN!!! I think it is part of the plan for this to happen, they make money and continue on with their agenda!

Ukshep    19,027
3 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

This is in a kids' movie?

I am gunna get you shepherd....

:you-dont-say-smiley-emoticon: