Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ric278

While Everyone Was Busy Being Distracted By Texas...

Ukshep    19,027
4 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

The wheels keep turning...

Pinned because it hits some points!

COBO Member    3,156

Maybe this partially explains why the gulf currently has no carrier in the region. Didn't want to get caught in the crossfire?

• Like 2

apache54    4,635
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Maybe this partially explains why the gulf currently has no carrier in the region. Didn't want to get caught in the crossfire?

YUP!!

my thought exactly, they knew it could go hot!!

• Like 1

Ric278    116

Sounds plausible!

• Like 1

apache54    4,635
Just now, COBO Member said:

:handrubl: Could or would?

I debated about which word to use and went with could even though I really felt WOULD was probably the correct word!! LOL:cofeefag:

• Like 1

COBO Member    3,156
Just now, apache54 said:

I debated about which word to use and went with could even though I really felt WOULD was probably the correct word!! LOL:cofeefag:

There's still a few weeks before the Vinson heads out. I'm going to have check the logs before I can say with any degree of confidence which carrier will actually deploy from the east coast. My guess would be the Truman since they just returned from an UNREP of munitions. And the Lincoln just got back from its Puerto Rico mission.

apache54    4,635
20 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

There's still a few weeks before the Vinson heads out. I'm going to have check the logs before I can say with any degree of confidence which carrier will actually deploy from the east coast. My guess would be the Truman since they just returned from an UNREP of munitions. And the Lincoln just got back from its Puerto Rico mission.

there has been allot of flights (more than normal) over the last couple of months into and out of some bases here and i think thye were or are either sending supplies or beefing there own supplies up!

Edited by apache54