Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

More Proof That They Are Experimenting Controlling Hurricanes and Weather

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/yes-us-government-has-experimented-controlling-hurricanes

The 2017 hurricane season has wrought more damage on the Caribbean and the Gulf Coast of the United States than any season in the last decade. Tropical Storm Harvey smashed into the Gulf, temporarily swallowing Houston and other low lying areas. Meanwhile, Hurricane Irma caused millions of dollars in damage to Florida, Puerto Rico, and other Caribbean islands, leaving millions without power and water.

Along with the gusts of wind, property damage, and loss of life, this hurricane season also sparked a wide range of conspiracy theories regarding the possibility that the U.S. government or some other government could be manipulating the weather to strengthen hurricanes.

It's a narrative. That is the only thing that is clear!

"this hurricane season also sparked a wide range of conspiracy theories regarding the possibility that the U.S. government or some other government could be manipulating the weather to strengthen hurricanes."

Nice dichotomy -- one OR the other.  How about ALL governments world wide being suspect for  manipulating the weather to strengthen hurricanes?  Nah, that does not properly catapult the propaganda.

Remember the crazy water receding before Irma? Even veteran meteorologists were saying it's something they had never seen to that extent and how weird it was. 

I suspect that it had something to do with what they're using to steer and modify these hurricanes. 

I hate his voice for some reason lol. But yes they have been manipulating weather for a looooong time. My father used to tell me about what they did in Vietnam during that war to try to flood the rice paddys to attempt to kill the vc. But he does say he doesn't know if they can actually steer a storm, he said they couldn't do it back then but had heard that they were working on that. He said the last he heard was that they couldn't. Of course that was 40 years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Groove said:

I hate his voice for some reason lol. But yes they have been manipulating weather for a looooong time. My father used to tell me about what they did in Vietnam during that war to try to flood the rice paddys to attempt to kill the vc. But he does say he doesn't know if they can actually steer a storm, he said they couldn't do it back then but had heard that they were working on that. He said the last he heard was that they couldn't. Of course that was 40 years ago. 

Well, maybe.. good look at the current https://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/ccmc-swrt-display/SWMF-RCM/index.php 3rd graphic from the top.. it appears that there is a new "ring" of magnetic intensity forming lower than the satellites... what effect that might have on weather is anyone's guess.  But I am suspecting that if this trend continues, we may be seeing the Earth/Sun nexus taking many satellites in Geo-Sync out of the order...  Looking back to recorded history over the evidence of massive weather changes long before our 'modern' technologies, this nexus has done some very interesting things, like the on-set of Ice Ages even -- presumptively all without the efforts of Man.

There are numerous documented US patents on weather manipulation. Anyone that does his/her own research can stumble upon them fairly easily... 

Here are a couple to start with... there are many more "out there"

US2756097 A

US5984239 A

And for those who might be a little less inclined to discover/research the patents on their own... here's 175 of them

I'm fairly sure there are more that we may never know about.

20 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

There are numerous documented US patents on weather manipulation. Anyone that does his/her own research can stumble upon them fairly easily... 

Here are a couple to start with... there are many more "out there"

US2756097 A

US5984239 A

And for those who might be a little less inclined to discover/research the patents on their own... here's 175 of them

I'm fairly sure there are more that we may never know about.

I tried to like this multiple times but for some reason it only allows you one...

7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

sparked a wide range of conspiracy theories 

What sparks conspiracy theories is the suspicious way the government acts and how they lie all the time. 

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

What sparks conspiracy theories is the suspicious way the government acts and how they lie all the time. 

What reveals them truly however is the burst of anomalous activity surrounding their events!