Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Let's not forget this petition! Why has nothing happened!

Recommended Posts

Declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations' assets under RICO and NDAA law

Whereas George Soros has willfully and on an ongoing basis attempted to destabilize and otherwise commit acts of sedition against the United States and its citizens, has created and funded dozens (and probably hundreds) of discrete organizations whose sole purpose is to apply Alinsky model terrorist tactics to facilitate the collapse of the systems and Constitutional government of the United State, and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under Civil Asset Forfeiture law.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Needs 0 signatures by September 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

150,169 signed of the 100,000 goal

Where is the white house response I ask????? Well???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The white house has been briefed as to why Soros is doing what he's doing.  If they were to comment then everyone else would know too and apparently that's not an option.  Chemtrails, 911, same shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, periclymenoides said:

The white house has been briefed as to why Soros is doing what he's doing.  If they were to comment then everyone else would know too and apparently that's not an option.  Chemtrails, 911, same shit.

Too great a risk to believe. IF we do then it's very likely we'll still know nothing in a few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Too great a risk to believe. IF we do then it's very likely we'll still know nothing in a few years.

It's hard to explain the European and American free pass given to a bunch of penniless uneducated economic immigrants.   The blowback ignored, the media silent if not cheering it on.   The leaders insisting it is good and necessary and not losing their jobs.    Anyway, to me it is another inexplicable action taken by world leaders that doesn't make sense (like 9/11 and chemtrails and gmo/glyphosphate and heavy handed controlled broadcast media and fluoride and vaccines and maybe even depopulation) that seem to be serving a larger purpose that could be nothing but beneficial to humanity's survival in the long run assuming it's humans running the show.   Why it must be secret I don't understand besides chaos and such were the truth revealed.    Obviously I have a high tolerance for bullshit in the grand scheme of things.  Always look on the bright side of life:whistle:

If humans are not running the show then the end goal might be different.   Then we might have to rise up and kick some ET ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soros.... the man behind the body image machines in the airports. And I am sure he has other devices that will blackmail you. They are not going to touch the man that will take them all down with him. It's how things are done. Blackmail and money. Nothing else. Soros will tell you. He is just part of the plan and it's all planned out. They are not going to take out one of their own. Besides, he is wanted in his home country. Why isn't he being extradited there? Hungary is taking Soros on. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-win-prompts-hungarian-call-for-crackdown-on-soros-groups

I am sure that they are doing a lot of things and sharing that info with Trump. It's part of his cleaning out the swamp? https://bnp.org.uk/israel-well-call-soros-hungarian-benefits/

Snippet: Soros, an 86-year-old Hungarian-born Jew, has been singled out by Hungarian Prime Minster Viktor Orbán (among other Eastern European leaders and on an International Arrest Warrant issued by Russia) as the biggest investor in the invasion of Europe by millions of Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans to destabilise the continent and break down her nation states.  end snippet.....

So Israel, Hungary, Russia, lots of countries he is not going to be able to go to now. And his name is mud there. Here's a good article on Soros and how it's coming to an end for him. He is tied in with the Clintons and we have seen them fall. They only have the useless/ful idiots that need to be taken care of and I guess we will end up putting them into prison. They are too damaged and they seem to want to go to prison as they do not want to follow the laws of the land. They are going to find out, like most felons, that life is not the same after you get a felony on your record. It blocks you from a whole lot of career opportunities. 

This is a really good article. Trump and Soros are on opposite sides. Soros and the Clintons/Obama are on the same side. These things will take time to all work out. The spider web is huge and taking out all the little baby spiders without them escaping is going to be a major chore and will take a few years probably. Will not happen overnight. We didn't get this way overnight. Rule of thumb when you look at something..... How long did it take to get that way? Expect it to take that long or longer to repair it. That does seem to be the case in most things. Fixing screw-ups take a long time. First you have to find the broken piece among the unbroken parts. Sometimes, it's hidden so deep that you throw that entire part away and get a new part. Easier sometimes to start over with new instead of repairing the old. And people do not like change. 

https://philosophyofmetrics.com/the-take-down-of-george-soros-has-begun/ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they do something, although i doubt it,because the NWO order protects its own and he is a strong arm of their's and so the beat goes on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a test... They can listen or show their allegiance! Act on the petition WH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations' assets under RICO and NDAA law

Whereas George Soros has willfully and on an ongoing basis attempted to destabilize and otherwise commit acts of sedition against the United States and its citizens, has created and funded dozens (and probably hundreds) of discrete organizations whose sole purpose is to apply Alinsky model terrorist tactics to facilitate the collapse of the systems and Constitutional government of the United State, and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under Civil Asset Forfeiture law.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Needs 0 signatures by September 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

150,169 signed of the 100,000 goal

Where is the white house response I ask????? Well???

You can petition and the King has the option of just ignoring your petition.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is George Soros a Zionist ? if so Trump supports him and we will never see him in cuffs . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CSB said:

Is George Soros a Zionist ? if so Trump supports him and we will never see him in cuffs . 

His real name is Schwartz, he's Hungarian born and betrayed his own people during the Nazi era. He has no conscience and is a complete sociopath, just like all the rest of them.  He's got children. Unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×