Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Bannon Urges Notorious Mercenary Boss Erik Prince to Join WY Senate Race

You've got to be kidding me... right!

Former Navy SEAL and founder of Blackwater military company Erik Prince may run for the US Senate in Wyoming, after being encouraged to enter the political sphere by US President Donald Trump’s former chief strategist, Stephen Bannon.

According to the New York Times, Prince, a Trump supporter who contributed at least $250,000 to the president’s successful campaign bid, visited Wyoming over the weekend to voice his interest in taking over Republican Senator John Barrasso’s seat in the primary elections.

The NY Times reported that Wyoming is “attractive” to Prince, who is the brother of US Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, “because it has none of the personal political entanglements he would face in his home state of Michigan.”

http://govtslaves.info/2017/10/trump-urges-notorious-mercenary-boss-erik-prince-to-join-wy-senate-race/

2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Another victim of the press's programming. Lemme guess. The word, "notorious" sets the tone?

No the word blackwater sets the tone. Men like that pushing what they are have no place in any government positions. We have enough of them pushing war from within without more.

Seems I'm the only one left with sense on this planet. Someone remind me again why we are worth saving?

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

No the word blackwater sets the tone. Men like that pushing what they are have no place in any government positions. We have enough of them pushing war from within without more.

Seems I'm the only one left with sense on this planet. Someone remind me again why we are worth saving?

TBH, I don't even know what they call themselves today. But, "Blackwater" as a name was probably better than, "Wetworks". Simply a company providing a product others can't or won't.

On the political side of it, before he's dismissed as unacceptable, let's let the Wyoming citizens decide who they want. I know absolutely nothing about his opposition.

Just imagine if the ninjas had formed a union.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You've got to be kidding me... right!

Former Navy SEAL and founder of Blackwater military company Erik Prince may run for the US Senate in Wyoming, after being encouraged to enter the political sphere by US President Donald Trump’s former chief strategist, Stephen Bannon.

According to the New York Times, Prince, a Trump supporter who contributed at least $250,000 to the president’s successful campaign bid, visited Wyoming over the weekend to voice his interest in taking over Republican Senator John Barrasso’s seat in the primary elections.

The NY Times reported that Wyoming is “attractive” to Prince, who is the brother of US Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, “because it has none of the personal political entanglements he would face in his home state of Michigan.”

http://govtslaves.info/2017/10/trump-urges-notorious-mercenary-boss-erik-prince-to-join-wy-senate-race/

The saying "useful idiot" instantly comes to mind here. So does fall guy and patsy.

1 minute ago, Square The Circle said:

I'm confused - how does Bannon urging Prince to join WY senate equal Trump urging Prince? 

Sway. People have it. Maybe I need to catch up on bannons allegiances? I don't mind being wrong.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Sway. People have it. Maybe I need to catch up on bannons allegiances? I don't mind being wrong.

Lol I dunno but I thought Trump and Bannon cut ties? I can't keep up anymore/ lol

2 minutes ago, Square The Circle said:

I can't keep up anymore/ lol

Me neither...

To be clear I'm not a rabid Trump supporter nor am I a Trump hatter. I refuse to believe that Trump wasn't allowed into office for nefarious reasons by TBTB. A lot of Trump supporters seem to have forgotten the big picture. 

2 minutes ago, Square The Circle said:

Lol I dunno but I thought Trump and Bannon cut ties? I can't keep up anymore/ lol

Bannon went back to Breitbart IIRC, with the understanding that he could do more good against the GOP establishment from that platform. In this case, if draining the swamp proves to be problematic, try adding some fresh water.