Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Austrian 'whizz-kid' triumphs in election...

Austria's political "whizz-kid" Sebastian Kurz, 31, looked on course Sunday to become Europe's youngest leader, likely in coalition with the far-right, after his conservative party was projected to come first in elections.

Projections put Kurz's People's Party (OeVP) on 30.2 percent, followed by the far-right Freedom Party (FPOe) on 26.8 percent and incumbent Chancellor Christian Kern's Social Democrats (SPOe) on 26.3 percent.

Kurz, nicknamed "wunderwuzzi", is expected to form a coalition with the anti-immigration FPOe of Heinz-Christian Strache, 48.

It would be the first time it has entered government since 2000 under Joerg Haider.

Another option for Kurz would be another "grand coalition" with the SPOe, but after 10 acrimonious years governing together -- ended early by Kurz in May -- this is seen as less likely.

The FPOe's return to power in the wealthy EU member would be a fresh headache for Brussels as it struggles with Brexit and the rise of nationalists in Germany, Hungary, Poland and elsewhere.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/austria-set-elect-youngest-eu-leader-wing-push-041425791.html

I am always on the look out for new world leader whom fit specific patterns. One of those patterns is perceived godlike status in some way, Whizz kid marks that and the fact he is so young is also my other marker. These together have me watching this man very closely now. He could be important!

The Antichrist was born in the 1970s in Eastern Europe. He was born a normal human and grew up as a Christian....

The first letter of his name can be found on the $1 bill, and all can see the eye with unfinished pyramid. As for the rest of his first name, you have to find one of his rulers of an empire that was ruling thousands of years ago. As for his last name, it's easier, and it was told by someone at the Vatican hundreds of years ago.

Arthur Rothschild VIII - An Interview with Lucifer

Sorry if this is a derail, but... I was just reading this and felt I should post it.

In Austria's Elections, the Fight Against anti-Semitism Has Turned Nasty

In an irony of history, Austria is hosting a new political competition: Who can be the bravest anti-anti-Semite.
Throughout the current election campaign, all Austrian politicians have affirmed how much they cherish the Jewish community of Austria.

Last Sunday night Sebastian Kurz, the leader of the recently reformed center-right New People’s Party, challenged Heinz-Christian Strache, the head of the right-wing populist FPÖ, to clearly make a statement against any kind of anti-Semitism in his party. Strache wholeheartedly did so, in front of hundred thousands of viewers on Austrian TV. A move still unimaginable 30 years ago.
-----
Simultaneously, Kurz has formed a close relationship with Austria’s Jewish community, hosting Rosh Hashanah receptions for the Jewish community in the festivities room of his ministry and enjoying a close and private relationship with many Jewish personalities. Sebastian Kurz is also a friend of Israel, having visited the country on several official trips. He constantly stresses the joint Christian-Jewish heritage of Austria, most recently in the TV debates leading up to the general elections, which take place Sunday, October 15. Another occurrence unheard of in Austria until today.
-----
Even once the elections are over, it's fair to be very optimistic that the use of anti-Semitism as a political weapon in Austrian politics will continue to beat a retreat. That leaves room for the continued normalization of Jewish life in Austria and an even further advance in the already close relationship between Austria and Israel.

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.816385

It's all about "them" all of the time, in every nation, everywhere.

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Austria's political "whizz-kid" Sebastian Kurz, 31, looked on course Sunday to become Europe's youngest leader, likely in coalition with the far-right, after his conservative party was projected to come first in elections.

Projections put Kurz's People's Party (OeVP) on 30.2 percent, followed by the far-right Freedom Party (FPOe) on 26.8 percent and incumbent Chancellor Christian Kern's Social Democrats (SPOe) on 26.3 percent.

Kurz, nicknamed "wunderwuzzi", is expected to form a coalition with the anti-immigration FPOe of Heinz-Christian Strache, 48.

It would be the first time it has entered government since 2000 under Joerg Haider.

Another option for Kurz would be another "grand coalition" with the SPOe, but after 10 acrimonious years governing together -- ended early by Kurz in May -- this is seen as less likely.

The FPOe's return to power in the wealthy EU member would be a fresh headache for Brussels as it struggles with Brexit and the rise of nationalists in Germany, Hungary, Poland and elsewhere.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/austria-set-elect-youngest-eu-leader-wing-push-041425791.html

I am always on the look out for new world leader whom fit specific patterns. One of those patterns is perceived godlike status in some way, Whizz kid marks that and the fact he is so young is also my other marker. These together have me watching this man very closely now. He could be important!

^^^^^^^^^  Maybe that leader that you seek is somewhere within you.  Perhaps that person is you.

You should be careful about who you tell to go play with demons though as you might release your own inner demons.

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity