Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Former Miramax Employee Alleges Harvey Weinstein Raped Her In Company’s Basement

Ukshep    25,442

The news about Weinstein continues to come out thick and fast. It almost makes me think distraction by the sheer volume of celebrity input... Lots of questions coming up in my mind as to what is really going on here.

A former Miramax employee alleged in an interview published by the Daily Mail Saturday that disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein raped her in the basement of the company’s office in London in the 1990s.

The women, who was identified as Ms. Smith and chose not to reveal her true identity, told the outlet that she had been a Miramax employee for three years when the alleged rape took place and that she was in her 20s at the time.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/15/former-miramax-employee-alleges-harvey-weinstein-raped-companys-basement/

phxsparks    1,597
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The news about Weinstein continues to come out thick and fast. It almost makes me think distraction by the sheer volume of celebrity input... Lots of questions coming up in my mind as to what is really going on here.

A former Miramax employee alleged in an interview published by the Daily Mail Saturday that disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein raped her in the basement of the company’s office in London in the 1990s.

The women, who was identified as Ms. Smith and chose not to reveal her true identity, told the outlet that she had been a Miramax employee for three years when the alleged rape took place and that she was in her 20s at the time.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/15/former-miramax-employee-alleges-harvey-weinstein-raped-companys-basement/

It will be surprising if Weinstein does not spend some time in jail.  Too many public allegations on both sides of the pond, for law enforcement to look the other way.

apache54    6,061

truth be known he probably did one a month for years!!  I wonder who's post toasties he peed in to get into the lime light, he did something to allow them turn against him! he will probably just become a suicide so that he cannot talk!