Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

North Korea calls Trump a 'strangler of peace'

Ukshep    25,442

Look what they come out with now!

North Korea continued its harsh anti-US rhetoric Sunday, calling President Donald Trump a "war merchant and strangler of peace."

The administration of US President Donald Trump is selling weapons to South Korea and Japan with the intent of enriching the makers of US arms while creating "a hair trigger situation" on the Korean Peninsula, said a commentary from state newspaper Rodong Sinmun posted by the Korean Central News Agency.

In September, a week after Pyongyang fired a test missile over Japan, Trump said he would give allies increased access to US weaponry.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905047095488516098

But you know! I can't disagree.  "war merchant and strangler of peace." sounds about right!

sybdragon    1,805
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

"war merchant and strangler of peace." sounds about right!

That can describe any and all big countries. Russia, USA, EU, China, every country sells war junk. It's profitable. And so they do it. It's not just a USA thingie. You can not pick one country out of all of them and claim it's the big villain in the play when they are all doing the same thing. 

And in the comments, someone said he is threatening free trade with S. Korea. Why do we have free trade with S. Korea? Why do we have free trade with any country? That is really stupid and it's totally destroyed the USA. I say get rid of all the free trade agreements. They are not worth it to me. And they do nothing for the USA except drag us down. Before we had free trade agreements, the USA had good jobs and good wages. Then Reagan screwed up and gave amnesty to illegals. Trump better not do that. It didn't work last time. And I doubt that Congress will be able to pass anything. After all, they are all screaming now that they want amnesty for all the illegals in the country. That is definitely not going to happen. And if they keep it up, no one will be for DACA anymore. They are turning off people left and right. We do not need to add more criminal elements to the society and these people are all criminals that are here illegally. Illegal makes them criminal automatically. No questions asked nor needed. It's a done deal already. 

I would say that in a free trade situation, what we buy from your country needs to be a zero sum game. We buy $100 of stuff from you and you have to buy $100 of stuff from us. If you don't need it, you can always trade it off with someone else. But you will buy $100 from us if we buy $100 from you. It's the only way free trade will work without a huge deficient. China needs to be done this way too. 

And then you have this strangler of peace. Really? So how many times has the USA gone it alone without the other's countries approval? It wasn't Iraq nor is it N. Korea. There is always some other country along with the USA that is strangling this so called peace that the world has never ever seen. This is all BS and part of the propaganda they feed their own people. It's hard to tell your people that the UN and all it's little countries are against you because that dilutes the message and the boogeyman. So the USA has become the world's boogeyman and it's not true. All these other people pointing fingers at the USA need to step back and take a look at their own country's policies. They are not innocent in all this war mongering and they are also not free of guilt. But hey, blame the USA. Whatcha gonna do when the USA steps back from it all? I'm not saying it's going to be worse or better. I don't know. But I wish the USA would pull back and crawl into it's shell for a few years. Let the world get on without it. I am tired of spilling blood for people that do not want appreciate it nor want it and for big corporations and banks. And I wish these people would stay in their own countries and not come to mine. I am tired of multiculturalism. It doesn't work. Strangler of peace and war merchant???? Better look to your own backyards before you scream about me cleaning up mine. N. Korea also sells weapons to war monger with. They are hypocrites. Tired of hypocrites. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/18/history-north-korea-arms-dealing

Ukshep    25,442
6 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

That can describe any and all big countries. Russia, USA, EU, China, every country sells war junk. It's profitable. And so they do it. It's not just a USA thingie. You can not pick one country out of all of them and claim it's the big villain in the play when they are all doing the same thing. 

True but some more true than others at different times. Right now there be one aggressor. :D

apache54    6,061

NK has used a threat scam for years and has proven to keep them surviving,SO for KIM to call Trump that is like the POT calling the Kettle BLACK!! LOL  OH is this now considered a racist saying?? LOL

whether true or not it is funny and a whole different voice coming from KIM, so did he wake up and realize he is close to being obliterated? 

COBO Member    4,309
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

But you know! I can't disagree.  "war merchant and strangler of peace." sounds about right!

And it sounds so much more prolific than, "Rocketman"!

And tell me again where NK has obtained all its weaponry (from small arms to missles)?

Ukshep    25,442
9 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

And it sounds so much more prolific than, "Rocketman"!

And tell me again where NK has obtained all its weaponry (from small arms to missles)?

It's not north korea that I speak about.

COBO Member    4,309
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's not north korea that I speak about.

The NorKs had to get the original weapons from somewhere in order to produce local clones. China, Russia, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, the list goes on.

If it weren't for "war merchants", he'd have nothing and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

apache54    6,061
11 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

The NorKs had to get the original weapons from somewhere in order to produce local clones. China, Russia, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, the list goes on.

If it weren't for "war merchants", he'd have nothing and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

YUP!!

and don't forget Russia helped them first and then Iran those are the TWO biggest, but lots of other smaller helpers as well!!

COBO Member    4,309
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

YUP!!

and don't forget Russia helped them first and then Iran those are the TWO biggest, but lots of other smaller helpers as well!!

FWIW, I looked around and confirmed what I figured already. China and Russia have been their largest suppliers of small arms. The surprise to me though was the list of other countries they"ve obtained weaponry from.

In many cases, NK has began producing clones as unlicensed copies. They even make a clone of the M-16. 

sybdragon    1,805
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

True but some more true than others at different times. Right now there be one aggressor. :D

Nope. There are many aggressors. They each blame the other for it. They all have a line in the sand they dare each other to cross. Reminds me of little kids playing games and taunting each other. The teams have taken the field. The tension is high for tonight's game and the fans have been waiting for weeks for tonight's game. The teams are getting ready to take their positions on the field. The batters are warming up and it's game time. Batter up. They are leading off with Anderson at bat. He takes a swing and misses. The crowd is chattering, "hey batter, batter, hey batter batter, swing!" They are really getting into it. Anderson hits a foul ball. Ball again and he walks. The next batter comes up and it's Shelton, a left handed batter. The pitcher is winding up and there it goes. A fast ball right down the middle and it's strike one for Shelton. There is that famous curve ball of Cooper's and Shelton swings and misses. Strike two. Anderson is just waiting to steal second base as he watches Shelton. Strike three and Shelton is out. Bells is going up to bat next.  Etc. 

The USA is not the aggressor in some of this stuff. As far as N. Korea goes. The USA and N. Korea are technically at war. What do you expect out of war enemies that you are at war with? This is a strange war because the bullets are not flying just words. I like this war a whole lot better than the era of bullets. Words are just words and do not kill people. Let them duke it out in the twitter arena. As long as it stays there, it's all good. And I do not think it's N. Korea that we are going to war with. I still do not think N. Korea will get any action from the USA. At this time, I am sure they are trying to find a way to bow out of it all gracefully while saving face on both sides. That is the problem. They both must save face with their own populace although it doesn't matter to me if the USA comes out stinking. We come out stinking in all wars as war is hell on everyone. So if there is some stink and it doesn't smell like blood... even cow and pig feces would smell better than blood. 

Now if you want to talk Iran.... N. Korea is just a way to get to Iran. It all points back to Iran. Even Syria pointed back to Iran. The Kurds point back to Iran. It's all about Iran. I am not sure why yet as I do not have all the dots yet. I must look into Iran more. But it's Iran that the USA wants. China and Iran. These other countries are just side games. China and Iran. Where is Russia in all this? Trump wants Russia and historically, Russia has ended up on the USA's side. They may not start out that way but it seems to end up that way historically. Not so with China or Iran. The Saudi's point back to Iran. Why Iran? I think biblical because... well, it's my bias. I am sure there are other reasons. I do not know how true these articles are. 

Iran in the Bible.... http://www.farsinet.com/iranbibl/iranbible1.html

http://daniel11truth.com/end-time-signs-final-empire.htm

I find it interesting that people are saying Trump is the new "Cyrus". Cyrus was the King of Persia, or Iran as we call it today. 

http://www.farsinet.com/cyrus/index.html

apache54    6,061
2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

FWIW, I looked around and confirmed what I figured already. China and Russia have been their largest suppliers of small arms. The surprise to me though was the list of other countries they"ve obtained weaponry from.

In many cases, NK has began producing clones as unlicensed copies. They even make a clone of the M-16. 

and there is NO -telling what good old Billy Bob clinton sold them!! LOL

COBO Member    4,309
30 minutes ago, apache54 said:

and there is NO -telling what good old Billy Bob clinton sold them!! LOL

And no telling what they could've gotten had Hillary won.