Dr. Evil

Iron-clad proof of LV shooting coverup

Excellent explication of the Natural News acoustic analysis.

Take you through what it means via ballistics diagrams, concludes a second shooter is without doubt and ends with a circle of the likely firing positions.

Asks how come this analysis hasn't already been done. Why does it take alt-media to do this work?

Good question.

• Like 1

Kind of a messy analysis. He's assuming the shooter/s used .223, when it was more likely he was using 7.62 (my conjecture). Also the muzzle velocities for a given caliber can vary up to 2000fps, for different loads/projectiles.
There's also a lot of large, flat surfaces surrounding the area, off which many reports might be heard. 
I'm not denying the possibility of multiple shooters, but this is hardly iron-clad proof.

13 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Excellent explication of the Natural News acoustic analysis.

Take you through what it means via ballistics diagrams, concludes a second shooter is without doubt and ends with a circle of the likely firing positions.

Asks how come this analysis hasn't already been done. Why does it take alt-media to do this work?

Good question.

Because hes wrong.

I can see more people riding this two-shooter issue as the audio seems to be the only evidence to work with. My issue is, I cannot find any indications of this. No other evidence of a 2nd shooter from the crowd or sniper spots, meaning no other guns, muzzle flashes or bullet casings have been reported or presented to us. Interviews from concertgoers haven’t reported seeing a gunman(s) or show any actual evidence to prove otherwise. It’s all what it “sounded like” remarks.

For the video. Math is math, the universal language and people can’t fake it. I think we can all agree on that. That being said let’s consider on what this guy did wrong in his video. Like most people and myself are not likely to be gun or audio experts. Most of us assume information being presented is accurate and true because we have little to no experience in it. Most us will not go and pull the data and create an answer to see if what he is saying is correct.

I’m going to assume the information used from gundata.org is correct though. What I can’t assume is the ammo used, what I can’t assume is guessing where and what directions the gun fire was coming from. See the problem isn’t the using previous known data of trajectory, speed of sound etc.. , but rather the crime data into the algorithm to create the answer.

Let’s look at some of the errors I find in his video.

His analysis for 11:33
He assumes the sound is further away and even labels it’s a Shooter on the ground.

My analysis for 11:33
There is no echo. Gun fire sounds the same but with a lower db level and slight muffle. Paddock is shooting further away from the window or even down the hallway which is an almost 180 degrees. If another shooter was shooting out the window or even on the ground, there would some echo. What if the shooter was on the ground? Do you think the gun would be heard elsewhere without an echo? Another thing which confirms my answer is, if you sync all the captured audio from the cell phones including ones in the crowd NO OTHER SHOTS, RICCOTS OR WIZZINGARE IS HEARD during that exact time. None! Which means he was shooting down the hallway or shooting at the fuel tanks but defiantly not into the crowd.

His Analysis for 11:44
He is assuming there is a 2nd shooter on the ground because he hears two separate sounds.

My Analysis for 11:44
It’s the echo from the initial gunfire. You can hear the same cadence pattern in both initial and the echo. He even counts them and their both being the same. Again, if you sync all the audio together you can hear everything matching. Not including the taxi video is really the only one that captures echoes.

[authorities are lying][math jargon][assuming ammo][assuming audio][assuming 2nd Shooter][buy my t-shirts]

Have you expanded Show More under description? Its all marketing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.