Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

spEKtre

Prediction for North Korea

I just wanted to put this out there into the intersphere, I strongly think North Korea will have a Nuclear Accident in the coming months/years. They are not pursuing these weapons rationally and are in fact rushing to an unrealistic deadline thinking they are going to be attacked. This will lead I think inevitably to a nuclear accident probably a case of the main Plutonium Core being ejected partially detonating and spreading contamination over a wide area or the detonation of a device that has way too much yield in a test scenario resulting in some bad things happening. They seriously need to just slow down and accept the International Community has concerns over its Nuclear Program and to heed the advice of world experts and shut it down until they can be more rational about the intended usage of these device as an aggressive weapon and not the status quo of M.A.D.

1 hour ago, spEKtre said:

I just wanted to put this out there into the intersphere, I strongly think North Korea will have a Nuclear Accident in the coming months/years. They are not pursuing these weapons rationally and are in fact rushing to an unrealistic deadline thinking they are going to be attacked. This will lead I think inevitably to a nuclear accident probably a case of the main Plutonium Core being ejected partially detonating and spreading contamination over a wide area or the detonation of a device that has way too much yield in a test scenario resulting in some bad things happening. They seriously need to just slow down and accept the International Community has concerns over its Nuclear Program and to heed the advice of world experts and shut it down until they can be more rational about the intended usage of these device as an aggressive weapon and not the status quo of M.A.D.

As things progress more and more it seems as if North Korea is defending itself from Israel and the Rothschild banking system. 

I can pull links if you like, but deals have been proposed year after year for de-escalation in return for The United States ceasing military drills outside their borders. 

We can't even know the true state of the regime because they have never had an opportunity to grow free from sanctions.

We are simply doing Israel's bidding, and if they have an 'accident' I can promise you it was more than likely not due to the North Koreans in the first place.

My money is on Israel stealth attacking one of our ships outside of North Korean waters. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.

I think at times we give Israel too much credit for things totally out of its control, I imagine this world wide conspiracy of trying to steer the Ship Titanic into rough waters but the momentum is more than little Countries like her can even deviate the ship a single degree. The World Wide Direction is into treacherous waters but this baby is one behemouth that isn't easily deflected in any one direction and has a course of its own.

6 hours ago, spEKtre said:

I think at times we give Israel too much credit for things totally out of its control, I imagine this world wide conspiracy of trying to steer the Ship Titanic into rough waters but the momentum is more than little Countries like her can even deviate the ship a single degree. The World Wide Direction is into treacherous waters but this baby is one behemouth that isn't easily deflected in any one direction and has a course of its own.

Are you kidding me?

You think Israel doesn't have the power to shift direction a single degree?

They control the federal reserve, and banking systems in nearly all countries due to the Rothschilds and various other Zionists. (Not North Korea however)

North Korea has offered peace deals, but why would the US outright ignore them? Hmm

Don't confuse Israel with the Banking Cartel, the State of Israel has very little influence. Granted the Banking system is the real power behind the scenes as you can nearly always follow the money trail behind most conspiracy. The Banking is run out of London and there lies the true power of the elites, take down London and you decapitate it.

Predicted the basics. Came true! If I had this thought. I would have stripped to it's core meaning. Accident at Nuclear Related Area for ultimate accuracy :D

.. Still Well Done..

Proving once again why cop is the place to be.

Just need more people to notice the subtle notes other than I :D gotta point it out well in advance!