Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Hero security guard of Las Vegas massacre 'checked into a quick clinic' after vanishing minutes before he was due to speak to the media

Hero security guard of Las Vegas massacre 'checked into a quick clinic' after vanishing minutes before he was due to speak to the media for first time since attack

Jesus Campos's union rep said he went to a 'quick clinic' on Friday afternoon 

He did not know which clinic or if Campos required any form of medical help 

Campos vanished on Thursday moments before he was due to appear at a press conference 

He was earlier awarded for his bravery at a ceremony with the union 

Campos was shot in the leg by Stephen Paddock during the massacre on October 1 

He was on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel when Paddock opened fire

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980288/Hero-Las-Vegas-security-visits-quick-clinic.html#ixzz4vXtgm58j

44 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Anyone believing this story? 

I don't see anybody speaking up so it looks like no one believes it, any of it.

5 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

But he's a hero! Look he got shot! See that proves it!

Ok sarc off.

The sheriff said he was a hero because the shooting stopped after he came to the room.  Oh wait, the story changed again didn't it.

Thanks for the post. In my opinion and hear me out.

I think Jesus Campos is scared shItless. If everything is true from what has happened, he might be a person that doesn't want to whole world in his face, an introvert, doesn't want his family bothered and probably scared the feds will find out he smokes weed. Including bullets shot at him and almost killed. I personally would be pretty shaken up. I also don't think he wants to take all this credit as all he was doing was checking on a door alarm. But, mostly lawyers from Mandalay Bay and influenced not to speak out just yet.

Going to a quick clinic right before a mass media interview seems a little weird. He probably ran out of Valium. lol

22 minutes ago, King Candy said:

Thanks for the post. In my opinion and hear me out.

I think Jesus Campos is scared shItless. If everything is true from what has happened, he might be a person that doesn't want to whole world in his face, an introvert, doesn't want his family bothered and probably scared the feds will find out he smokes weed. Including bullets shot at him and almost killed. I personally would be pretty shaken up. I also don't think he wants to take all this credit as all he was doing was checking on a door alarm. But, mostly lawyers from Mandalay Bay and influenced not to speak out just yet.

Going to a quick clinic right before a mass media interview seems a little weird. He probably ran out of Valium. lol

I know I wouldn't want my face all offer the place after something like that. It's happened to me once in a high profile incident when I lived in Miami and did executive security, the Miami zombie thing. I was there when the cop shot him the media there kept trying and trying to speak to me and I flat out refused it constantly. Screw that I don't want death threats or even praise for anything I do. 

11 minutes ago, Groove said:

I know I wouldn't want my face all offer the place after something like that. It's happened to me once in a high profile incident when I lived in Miami and did executive security, the Miami zombie thing. I was there when the cop shot him the media there kept trying and trying to speak to me and I flat out refused it constantly. Screw that I don't want death threats or even praise for anything I do. 

That's crazy. Did the media try to pressure you at all?

1 minute ago, King Candy said:

That's crazy. Did the media try to pressure you at all?

The local fox affiliate did for about a month after it happened. They wanted to interview everyone involved and I think I was the only one who refused it. They kept trying and trying till I finally had to block every number they called from. I even explained to them that in my position in ex sec I could not have my face plastered all over the tv due to my clients and their safety.  Executive security is basiclly a fancy word for high end bodyguard. And my specialty was being a gray man, the one who isn't noticed or rememberable. That way if I'm protecting a billionaire as an example it looks like they are just out and about and not surrounded by a ton of people. Some of my clients didn't want to stand out in a crowd with a big bulky body guard in a suit, they wanted to blend and didn't want to be noticed when out and didn't want people hounding them. Some were celebrities, rock stars bankers etc.  

13 minutes ago, King Candy said:

Wow. Thanks for the share. I bet they felt like the paparazzi.

THey act like it down there lol. The Miami Fox News is all about the celeb life. Thier anchors wear clothes that cost more than my truck. It's crazy. They think they are  Hollywood. 

notgoingtorespond
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Hero security guard of Las Vegas massacre 'checked into.      re-education' after vanishing minutes before he was due to speak to the media for first time since attack

Jesus Campos's union rep said he went to a 'quick clinic' on Friday afternoon 

He did not know which clinic or if Campos required any form of medical help 

Campos vanished on Thursday moments before he was due to appear at a press conference 

He was earlier awarded for his bravery at a ceremony with the union 

Campos was shot in the leg by Stephen Paddock during the massacre on October 1 

He was on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel when Paddock opened fire

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980288/Hero-Las-Vegas-security-visits-quick-clinic.html#ixzz4vXtgm58j

fify