Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Hazmat

Posting this got me banned from GLP forever

I used to see the anti times a lot over there, though it has been a few years and perhaps I am confusing it with rense.  I don't use rense much anymore, could account for the gap.   Anyway I've always enjoyed the anti times immensely and credit it with being a canary in the coal mine for the exposure of fake MSM news.  

I got banned for a few years for slipping tavistock in a karma comment the first day of the karma system.   After I got a new computer it went away.   A few years later after I figured out that they monitored what I typed and banned me for stuff I edited out of my comments......Now I lurk and mine, but refuse to contribute.

14 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Are you Maximus1215?

Nope, I`m a friend who works in the air monitoring industry....ie anything to do with the atmosphere, pollution, fake global warming and bullshit Co2 stats

24 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Are you Maximus1215?

And I`d like to count you as being one of my allies - Time will tell

50 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

I`m not shitting you!!!! Try it and see, dammit it will prolly get me banned here

How could we ban something that starts off like this? 

"We read and rebut their vile crap so you won't have to!"

I love it! :gsbrnint:

54 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

I`m not shitting you!!!! Try it and see, dammit it will prolly get me banned here

Believe me when I say that this will not get you banned here.

Nobody is exactly pro-Israel/Rothschild.. I can't tell the difference between the two.

Hell, you can even say Tavistock here :gsbrnint:

He's a good writer and propper historian, def opened my eyes although havn't read much lately.

GLP lol, we know who they suck up to don't we?

Agreed I use banned ideas and terms all the time cinnamon and shep  are good people f**k the other forums like glp although I've never personally been there point being barring physically threatening other people here you won't get banned no matter how crazy or not crazy your ideas are here welcome.e to the outpost

Saber rattling that's been going on for decades. Trump always going on and on about getting better deals.I think nk is looked at the same way. Playing hard ball. I don't believe we are going to war there again.

Israel can't get along with any country. NK isn't the exception. 

The fiat dollar demands more and more from exponential growth and excessive government spending.

Perpetual wars from more and more private contractors because it's more cost effective and keeps .govs pockets lined with donations and kickbacks. Plenty of .mil as well.

I'm sick and tired of being at war all the time, especially under false pretenses from the propaganda machine.

3 hours ago, John Galt said:

Hell, you can even say Tavistock here :gsbrnint:

lol there's a whole thread on tavi here somewhere.