Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

periclymenoides

Over 9,000 barrels of Oil spilled in Gulf near Venice, La

http://www.nola.com/environment/index.ssf/2017/10/up_to_9350_barrels_of_oil_rele.html

"A broken pipe line resulted is more than 9,000 barrels of oil being released into the Gulf of Mexico, the federal Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement announced Friday (Oct. 13) night. The pipe belongs to the Covington-based LLOG Exploration Offshore LLC.

According to a news release from BSEE, the company told federal officials on Thursday that as much as 9,350 barrels of oil were released by a broken line 4,463 feet below the surface of the Gulf of Mexico about 40 miles southeast of Venice."

More than 380,000 gallons

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

6 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Distraction du jour?

:trippy:

Only if you let it distract you... over 3 Billion people posting a twitter a day, what's to distract anyone? 

....... a hit for the Farsight remote viewers....Maybe ?

3. Water event, sea water, chemicals, smoke. something going wrong. Burst of energy on one side of a possible boat. "Boat moving much faster than it should be." Something spilling into the water from the boat. The boat is in trouble, rushing water. Dark water. "The boat is out of control. The boat itself maybe leaking. People onboard rushing around panicking. Two ships helping out the ship in danger. Container ship possibly, dark liquid falling off of that ship. Lots of dark liquid leaking into the ocean, possibly oil. "container breaks, spills, messy." "like an oil spill, but I can not call it that, very strong smell, very big chaotic mess. Someone comes to assist this." The boat shakes abruptly.

Remote Viewing October 2017,

16 minutes ago, askakido said:

Only if you let it distract you... over 3 Billion people posting a twitter a day, what's to distract anyone? 

Bread and circus , it's all about where the attention is funneled.   We'll see if the MSM makes a big deal of it or not, but I did locate this article on the Google AI news page which seemed a bit odd, AI doesn't usually break news.  Google AI usually breaks wind.

7 minutes ago, marlowe said:

....... a hit for the Farsight remote viewers....Maybe ?

3. Water event, sea water, chemicals, smoke. something going wrong. Burst of energy on one side of a possible boat. "Boat moving much faster than it should be." Something spilling into the water from the boat. The boat is in trouble, rushing water. Dark water. "The boat is out of control. The boat itself maybe leaking. People onboard rushing around panicking. Two ships helping out the ship in danger. Container ship possibly, dark liquid falling off of that ship. Lots of dark liquid leaking into the ocean, possibly oil. "container breaks, spills, messy." "like an oil spill, but I can not call it that, very strong smell, very big chaotic mess. Someone comes to assist this." The boat shakes abruptly.

Remote Viewing October 2017,

hmm I think it was a pipeline

37 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

hmm I think it was a pipeline

They could be lying...it wouldn't be the first time....