Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

A Real Zombie Apocalypse and The End Game

The more I hear about EMPs, the more I believe that might be why the government did the Zombie drills.  It seemed so silly at the time, but looking back at it, I have to draw on my knowledge that nothing happens by accident with these people. 

They tried to make it like a fun thing, some said the purpose was to get more participants.  I call bs on that. They never had problems with participation before that I know of, people were basically told they were going to be doing it. Hospital workers, emts etc. And they also probably paid people to participate along with the tools who did it for free. 

If there was an EMP, the aftermath would be like a Zombie apocalypse because there's no doubt that cannibalism would be a part of it once the food ran out and that wouldn't take very long at all. People would be diseased and malnourished and displaced. It wouldn't take long for chaos to ensue.

At the time I thought they might mix up some viruses and release that, that could cause something similar to what movie zombies look like.  But an EMP makes more sense, they wouldn't have a specific illness to deal with (of course they could always ensure they have a vaccine for that with no one else having access). Unless, as we've seen, vaccines don't always work. If they did, they wouldn't be so hell bent on making everyone take it. Anyone who is vaccinated should be able to walk through a crowd of infected people and not worry about catching whatever they were vaccinated for. 

If an EMP happened, my guess is it would be a false flag event and those luxury bunkers have everything.  Once enough had died, they could come back out, probably within a year or so and most of the population would be gone and what is left would be near decimated with disease and malnutrition. I'm sure they have plenty of people to defend them and all the weapons they need in those bunkers.  After all, they've stolen trillions upon trillions of dollars from Americans and no one seems to care where any of it went.  

This would be a way to depopulate large portions of the planet and the more technologically advanced the people are, the fewer will survive.  An EMP won't bother those few tribes that have no outside contact. 

Once the die off is sufficient, these same evil ones who have always controlled the world could reappear as saviors to the ones who are left and they could start immediately indebting them by supplying food, medicine and other supplies to them.  The cycle would continue on a much smaller scale than it is now. But the rulers would be the same, as it has always been.  

If this happened worldwide, this would be The End Game everyone has been wondering about.  And since they wouldn't need much infrastructure for so few people, a small "civilization" would be up and running in no time because those trillions would also cover what is needed for that. 

Also, if it happened worldwide, they wouldn't have to worry about invasions from other countries. 

There are lots of old videos and news reports about those drills.  

Right? Wrong?  I don't know for sure. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Correct!!

I think you nailed it!

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It seemed so silly at the time, but looking back at it, I have to draw on my knowledge that nothing happens by accident with these people.

RIGHT! 

They have to achieve 2 things.

A barrier between them and us. And a distraction.

Emp does no good. We can find them and take out the bunker, Therefore whatever it is they would do it would have to keep everyone busy..... staying alive..

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

They have to achieve 2 things.

A barrier between them and us. And a distraction.

Emp does no good. We can find them and take out the bunker, Therefore whatever it is they would do it would have to keep everyone busy..... staying alive..

If an EMP hit everyone would be busy trying to stay alive. You'd have no way to even travel to the bunker, there would be no transportation other than feet and bicycles.

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If an EMP hit everyone would be busy trying to stay alive. You'd have no way to even travel to the bunker, there would be no transportation other than feet and bicycles.

True I guess.

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I have read numerous articles about the effects of an emp on vehicles. No one really knows because it has not happened but there is a lot of conflicting information. The theory of pre-1985 vehicles because there is no computers but the atoll have electronics in the ignition and full systems. My dad is a car guy being a mechanic for 30 plus years and also has electrical contractors license. He has a 1968 Chevy pickup that is all original and he still questions if that will work without spare parts. He also states that most vehicles are protected enough that he would think they would survive. I read an article that said any 2005 and older would work. Just disconnect the battery so everything re-sets and it should start. The truth is, everyone has an opinion of how it will go but no one really knows. I would say plan for the worst and hope for the best. I need to get my bikes ready to go and spare tubes just in case. I agree people are going to be busy trying to stay alive without electronics. The people or communities that group together have the best chance at survival. As much talk of an EMP and zombies lately, this is probably their go to and blame whoever in a massive FF if Trump starts draining the swamp. 

Not to mention as a civilian you're not going to find the kind of ordinance needed to get through 4 do it thick or more solid steel blast doors and concrete reinforcements those bunkers as ELE rated simple shit like dynamite or Centex ," yes I k n ow it's spelled wrong on purpose " will never even scratch those DUMBS EMP is perfect weapon mass casualties no real damage to main infrastructure like roads water etc just crappy built buildings and a decayed decrepid electrical grid that is n a 3rd world condition. Yes cannibalism would ensue they ave already been caught putting human meat n the market along with the DNA altering flu shot it would make the perfect zombie apocalypse. By the way according to department of zombies werewolves and vampires the CDC has remnants if the virus and " cure " in Atlanta.

As the emp fried the grid no one noticed the secondary power source as it ramped into action supplying the microwave elf towers with power. The change was almost immediate. Grandmothers, children, all races turned on each other. Their appetites for killing insatiable, their strength phenomenal. The ten percent of us who would be left untouched because of “non conforming brain wave patterns” as they termed it,  knew we had our day ahead of us, because of what was behind us. We were the ones left outside the bunkers. The ones who would clean this mess up. And we will be waiting on those inside the bunkers to emerge. Those who put the programme in place and flipped the trigger. 

Agreed there is a reason I carry an ar and .45 1911 in my car along with my tools bail out bag and vest mags etc blades to get home. And in Arizona it's completely legal I'm not affected nor my wife and daughter most everyone I know is I know how bad it will get fortunately my guerilla combat childhood I learned survival skills blades firearm marksmanship martial arts since 4 years old including terrain navigation over y he roughest country compatible to Afghanistan or Korea in terrain I'm fully aware how ELF weaponized  cell towers work among other things like flu shots which my wife and I have never let them give our daughter nor have I ever had one although my wife has had one once in her life for training to be a nurse she didn't graduate and it seems that you need to gave several for full effect of DNA to complete the " transition " the cell towers especially 5g are the catalyst it seems in my research.