Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

periclymenoides

Former Trump campaigner and Rubio intern shot 13 times while sleeping

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/14/former-trump-campaigner-and-rubio-intern-shot-13-times-while-sleeping.amp.html

“He said he woke up scared and being in Nicholas’ room where he saw Nicolas covered in blood with a gun lying next to him,” the arrest affidavit stated.

Waddell owned two guns, a shotgun and handgun. He told deputies during the interview that he had no recollection of the shooting and asked if Corvino was dead.

Waddell told deputies he and the victim “were best friends for 10 years.” 

Waddell was being held in Osceola County Jail.

Corvino was a longtime campaign GOP campaign staffer who worked on Attorney General Pam Bondi R-Fla. and former Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater’s R-Fla. campaign. Corvino was previously employed at Disney’s Polynesian Resort, according to his Facebook page.

Bondi told the Orlando Sentinel she was “heartbroken” when she heard of Corvino’s death and said he was “a great young man.”

“Nick Corvino was a great young man who had his entire life ahead of him,” Bondi added. “He was charismatic and kind.”

Shooter can't remember doing the deed:rodneyok:

"Waddell told deputies he was “mentally disabled” and took a few medications before he went to bed. It was not clear what medications he took."

:gsbrnint: That's not the only thing that's not clear!

'

13 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

"Waddell told deputies he was “mentally disabled” and took a few medications before he went to bed. It was not clear what medications he took."

:gsbrnint: That's not the only thing that's not clear!

'

Duh, the ones the hit man slipped into his bottle.   Or spiked his fairy flavor of the week martini with.

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what he knew. 

The way he died and that he lives in Florida obviously points toward a Debbie Wasserman-Schultz job. She's been whacking all sorts of folks down there. :nodl:

3 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

Duh, the ones the hit man slipped into his bottle.   Or spiked his fairy flavor of the week martini with.

No damnit! Whose bottle???

Just now, periclymenoides said:

Damn auto correct I meant slipped into his bottom

Ok...let me simplify my question. Who was mentally disabled in the article? The victim or the accused killer?

6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Ok...let me simplify my question. Who was mentally disabled in the article? The victim or the accused killer?

My understanding is that the roommate with blood on his hands is mentally disabled .  I was referring to his medicine or drink being spiked to promote my patsy theory.   How Debbie knocked him out is the question.