Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Pacific Rim 2 Pushing Transhumanism?

BunBun    450

Dear God, this is what I'm talking about. The children have no defenses against this type of deception. It's Satan's Big Lie:"You can be like God." Same lie 6000 years later and Satan promises life and wonderful and delivers death and hell. Same shit, different day. 

Ukshep    25,406
7 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

They want everyone to place their trust in technology.

Makes sense why they've broken down society in some ways too. Makes people more open to accepting trans-humanism!

OneRonin    100
On 10/14/2017 at 9:46 PM, Rothbard said:

Blade Runner was a transhumanist bible.  Disgusting!

i noticed that as well

BunBun    450
1 hour ago, OneRonin said:

i noticed that as well

My husband and my father in law went to see that piece of crap film. I don't think my husband liked it very much. I wasn't going to go near it with a fifty foot cattleprod.

OneRonin    100
On 10/16/2017 at 9:16 PM, BunBun said:

My husband and my father in law went to see that piece of crap film. I don't think my husband liked it very much. I wasn't going to go near it with a fifty foot cattleprod.

:handrubl:bankers make big bucks with cinematography 

AztlanRising    564

Hmmmmmmm, let's see, where to start with all the pre-programming / telegraphed themes in this one?

"We were borne into a world at war."  :nukeanimated: Yes, the World War theme. May as well throw in Civil War too.

Continued League of Nations / United Nations type programming, with CHINA becoming a big player

AztlanRising    564

WILL

RISE UP

Hmmmmmm, who will "RISE UP" in 2018?? A "new generation" of whom? "Innovation is our SUPERPOWER" [2:39] with PYRAMID REFERENCE. Speaking of which, there's a nice unfinished PYRAMID with an orange/gold sky behind it [at 2:46]. And kind of this whole theme of THE FOUR JAEGER ROBOTS OF THE APOCALYPSE        :alien:  :alien:  :alien:  :alien: