Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ukshep

Was Jesus Campos a shooter in las vegas?

Recommended Posts

Don't ask how this came into my mind.. It was odd to say the least.

So I have nothing to add. Other than the title... I need opinions.

Was Jesus Campos a shooter in las vegas?

Plausible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had that same question run thru my mind. Or he was at least involved in the shooting to some capacity.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I will answer your question with another question:

Why oh why would they place a gag order on his family if he was: per the narrative; A Hero?

 

Like I said in another thread: that is a pretty sweet ride for a security guard salary.

 

Edited by Erudite One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Groove said:

I've had that same question run thru my mind. Or he was at least involved in the shooting to some capacity.  

Seems like it in some way.

8 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

Well I will answer your question with another question:

Why oh why would they place a gag order on his family if he was: per the narrative; A Hero?

 

Like I said in another thread: that is a pretty sweet ride for a security guard salary.

 

I did not know about the gag order, Any news sources on that?? So I may be onto something then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Don't ask how this came into my mind.. It was odd to say the least.

So I have nothing to add. Other than the title... I need opinions.

Was Jesus Campos a shooter in las vegas?

Plausible?

He is part of it. I fear this was a ms13 attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe. Maybe he was part of the team that did the shooting. Maybe he was security for the FBI/CIA/etc coordinated gun running that was going on at the hotel. 

Edited by Therin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Seems like it in some way.

I did not know about the gag order, Any news sources on that?? So I may be onto something then?

Yes.

http://iotwreport.com/loomer-campos-family-confirms-to-me-they-are-under-gag-order/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/update-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-skips-5-interviews-goes-missing-now-family-gag-order/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'll confess now. @Ukshep got this from me. He called me on the phone and I was in a dead sleep. He mentioned something about Las Vegas and being in the half sleep state I was in and I dont' know where this came from and really didn't know why it came out of my mouth, I said Jesus Campos shot them and he killed them all.  I don't know if I was dreaming that, it felt like it.  It didn't feel like it came from me but it did. It felt like it came from somewhere else. Probably nothing. But felt really weird. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(((they))) are trying to start a civil war

civil war will open europe/asia to attack from other parties

Start WW3

out of the ashes (((they))) will try to make a one world currency

 

Edited by OdinsEye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ok, I'll confess now. @Ukshep got this from me. He called me on the phone and I was in a dead sleep. He mentioned something about Las Vegas and being in the half sleep state I was in and I dont' know where this came from and really didn't know why it came out of my mouth, I said Jesus Campos shot them and he killed them all.  I don't know if I was dreaming that, it felt like it.  It didn't feel like it came from me but it did. It felt like it came from somewhere else. Probably nothing. But felt really weird. 

Thought you might confess :D your Cins?

Anyway. Sometimes those are the best times for pulling things.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.