Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Actress Reveals Horrifying Moment Waking Up To Harvey Weinstein Standing Over Her Bed Masterbating (VIDEO)

Ukshep    25,442

Angie Everhart just told a stunning story on TMZ Live ... she says Harvey Weinstein broke into the room where she was sleeping on a yacht, held her at bay and masturbated ... she told everyone about it afterward, but no one cared.

phxsparks    1,597
36 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Angie Everhart just told a stunning story on TMZ Live ... she says Harvey Weinstein broke into the room where she was sleeping on a yacht, held her at bay and masturbated ... she told everyone about it afterward, but no one cared.

Sounds Legit.

Ukshep    25,442
16 minutes ago, Therin said:

When's the pedo stuff gonna come out? No doubt Harvey was into that.

Said it before and I'll say it again. They will only move plays so far, If it threatens to reveal secrets of any aspect of any of the secret groups. They work together to hide it. The game is like a gentleman's agreement. They will not expose certain elements!

Ukshep    25,442
20 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Hint: Google results vary greatly when looking for cream pie recipes vs just typing in "cream pie".

:beerl:

OH lord. :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Cinnamon    28,915

Harvey's f**k you to the world: Defiant Weinstein surfaces in LA with his middle fingers high after threatening suicide to his daughter and whining he has been abandoned by his friends as he finally heads to rehab in Arizona

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972056/Weinstein-LA-middle-fingers-law-offices.html#ixzz4vWX7j9Nh

This shows conscience and empathy. 

TMZ is not that entertaining...it's some low budget operation pining after movie stars in an office politics setting...let's see what was it that came before it...oh yeah Entertainment Tonight...is that show even still on?

Cinnamon    28,915
5 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

TMZ is not that entertaining...it's some low budget operation pining after movie stars in an office politics setting...let's see what was it that came before it...oh yeah Entertainment Tonight...is that show even still on?

I don't know I don't have cable. :gsbrnint:

Automan63    3,001

Guy looks like a Jewish/Pervert Shrek.

so poor Angie got cornered while Shrek snapped his pickle... Gross..

Carnivalpunk    527

Another playmate... 18 nude appearances on film or in magazines. 

I'm not sticking up for the sicko Weinstein either. I'm saying that whole business is filled with scum.

Male and female alike.