Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

De Niro slams Trump at charity fundraiser: Don't sit on my bench

Ukshep    25,406

Robert De Niro regaled the starry crowd at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala on Thursday night where he was honored and a park bench dedicated to him. “One of my pleasures will be keeping people off my bench who don’t deserve a view of the park like Donald Trump,” he said during a speech.

“F--k you Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother----er.” The “Good Fellas” actor also described the President as a low life.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/robert-de-niro-trump-don-sit-bench-article-1.3560907

While I may hate some of what trump is doing. This kind of behavior is still bad...

Kadosh    800

F--k you Robert De Niro!  You irrelevant, no talent, washed-up piece of Communist Hollywood sewage. Why do these bastards think that anybody even remotely cares about their disfigured political viewpoints?

periclymenoides    1,488

My advice to Robert De Niro

Change your sources of information.   Take a little time to check the alternative press on the internet.   Stop being so gullible for the mainstream Media drivel.   You are stuck in a consensus mentality and surrounded by an echo chamber.    Check out what all the excitement is about.   More excitement, less horror. 

Cinnamon    28,895

I wouldn't exactly call the dedication of something for people to put their asses on a compliment. 

therobots    190

These BITCHES are shaking in their boots, and I'm laughing my ass off.  Justice is knocking at their door, and these fvcking PEDOs will get theirs.  When they are found out to be the child rapists and murders that they are this is what the punishment should be:  TATOO "Rapes Kids" on their foreheads and put them into the most violent prisons possible. 

That should do it.

Hazmat    1,448
1 hour ago, therobots said:

These BITCHES are shaking in their boots, and I'm laughing my ass off.  Justice is knocking at their door, and these fvcking PEDOs will get theirs.  When they are found out to be the child rapists and murders that they are this is what the punishment should be:  TATOO "Rapes Kids" on their foreheads and put them into the most violent prisons possible. 

That should do it.

Some kind of damnation is in store for these demons. The question is , will it be in this dimension or the next...  

God Man    1,186
3 hours ago, Kadosh said:

F--k you Robert De Niro!  You irrelevant, no talent, washed-up piece of Communist Hollywood sewage. Why do these bastards think that anybody even remotely cares about their disfigured political viewpoints?

:meds:

Kadosh    800
5 minutes ago, God Man said:

:meds:

I doubt that any meds exist that can cure De Niro's Cranial-Rectal-Inversion.