Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

marlowe

Millenials Avoiding Divorce Rape In Huge Numbers

Very interesting read...IMO

Millenials Avoiding Divorce Rape In Huge Numbers

https://patriotmouse.com/2017/10/14/millenials-avoiding-divorce-rape-in-huge-numbers/

They’re under 35, they’re college educated with careers. But the men aren’t getting married.

While only 30% of those over 35 are without a partner (many divorced) a whipping 61% of millenials are unpartnered.

“It’s the divorce rapes, they are just too common” said one man. “I’ve worked too hard to give up all my hard earned money to a woman I’ve only been with for a few years”

With more than 70% of divorces initiated by women out of “boredom” men have a right to feel scared.  Just ask some of those 30% unpartnered men in the 35-54 age bracked who got divorce raped and ended up not only losing half their posessions but also had to pay wife support and child support totaling more than half their incomes.

-snip-

1 minute ago, marlowe said:

Very interesting read...IMO

Millenials Avoiding Divorce Rape In Huge Numbers

https://patriotmouse.com/2017/10/14/millenials-avoiding-divorce-rape-in-huge-numbers/

They’re under 35, they’re college educated with careers. But the men aren’t getting married.

While only 30% of those over 35 are without a partner (many divorced) a whipping 61% of millenials are unpartnered.

“It’s the divorce rapes, they are just too common” said one man. “I’ve worked too hard to give up all my hard earned money to a woman I’ve only been with for a few years”

With more than 70% of divorces initiated by women out of “boredom” men have a right to feel scared.  Just ask some of those 30% unpartnered men in the 35-54 age bracked who got divorce raped and ended up not only losing half their posessions but also had to pay wife support and child support totaling more than half their incomes.

-snip-

Anyone my age, below, or 10 or so years more than I only seems to care about themselves. Selfish. And taking from all.

Not surprising that this is how things are now after being trained into caring about all the wrong things.

But that's why you gotta protect yourself in this day and age!

It's an interesting topic. I divorced my husband in 1998. I got 295.00 in child support for two children, one of which was disabled. I never asked for a raise in the child support. I didn't get spousal support. It was very difficult to financially survive for me and the kids after the divorce. I remarried my husband in 2007-same man I had originally divorced. Things haven't been easy and there have been times that I have wanted to leave him again. I have stayed this time. Things don't always go well. I wasn't a woman to take advantage of the divorced spouse. Other women get thousands in child support payments and spousal support. I didn't get into marriage to become wealthy and I didn't marry a wealthy man. I'm a girl from the trailer park and I have always been poor. I don't know anything else. 

There are a lot of women who are marrying for the money. You have to be careful. I don't blame the young men for not marrying, but if they aren't going to marry, they should be celebate. Fornication is still a sin and people shouldn't have sex outside of marriage period. It is sexual immorality. If people are going to have sex-you should marry that person before you have sex and you should stay married. I don't recommend marriage because I know that things don't always go well. Two people might have very different goals and ideas about what should happen in the family and those might not meet in the middle. That's what happened with my husband and myself. 

But, those who don't marry should not have sex. That is the correct thing to do. I know that it isn't popular, but it is correct and moral to remain celebate when you aren't married. That's the only way to do it. 

21 minutes ago, BunBun said:

It's an interesting topic. I divorced my husband in 1998. I got 295.00 in child support for two children, one of which was disabled. I never asked for a raise in the child support. I didn't get spousal support. It was very difficult to financially survive for me and the kids after the divorce. I remarried my husband in 2007-same man I had originally divorced. Things haven't been easy and there have been times that I have wanted to leave him again. I have stayed this time. Things don't always go well. I wasn't a woman to take advantage of the divorced spouse. Other women get thousands in child support payments and spousal support. I didn't get into marriage to become wealthy and I didn't marry a wealthy man. I'm a girl from the trailer park and I have always been poor. I don't know anything else. 

There are a lot of women who are marrying for the money. You have to be careful. I don't blame the young men for not marrying, but if they aren't going to marry, they should be celebate. Fornication is still a sin and people shouldn't have sex outside of marriage period. It is sexual immorality. If people are going to have sex-you should marry that person before you have sex and you should stay married. I don't recommend marriage because I know that things don't always go well. Two people might have very different goals and ideas about what should happen in the family and those might not meet in the middle. That's what happened with my husband and myself. 

But, those who don't marry should not have sex. That is the correct thing to do. I know that it isn't popular, but it is correct and moral to remain celebate when you aren't married. That's the only way to do it. 

"I divorced my husband in 1998"    -  What about the oath you took before God?

45 minutes ago, marlowe said:

This is the natural outcome of feminism. Western women have lost the qualities that in yesteryear made them great mothers and wives because of feminism. Men aren't interested in them - the reason given here is only one of them, and not a particularly good one at that. But what would you expect from a neutered male soaked in feminist p.c. psychobabble bullsh*t, as all of them are, these days.

It's happening in Japan too, for different reasons. But the root cause is feminism - Japan has been dominated by the West since WWII is why feminist poison Japanese style is endemic there, with the same outcomes as in the West.

feminism is cultural marxism is (((Them)))

intermix races, be gay/trans, don't have children, let the state raise your children...

all the same to (((Them)))

Been 20 years since I was divorce-raped in my 20s. I have always had a fairly good sense of ethics, morality, right & wrong, and live by that. What I learned in a divorce is that ethics, morality, right & wrong don't count for squat and that the courts favor the woman even when she admits clearly that she did the wrong thing. Simply because I was born with a penis I was forced to give her a healthy 6 figure sum (at that age and in mid-90s dollars) after 3 years of marriage and basically came out of it penniless and with all the debt (she had no debt other than her credit cards). I was lucky no kids were involved.

I swore I would never remarry and never have. I totally rebuilt my finances and am doing well (much easier to do when you start to rebuild at that age). Every relationship since then is totally at arm's length, no intermingling of anything, no ties, no anything. There is no amount of affection that is worth what I could potentially lose, and I keep abreast about legal changes, precedents, "common law" and the like. Not even going to come close to being legally entrapped and supporting anyone but myself. One thing I have to say to the guys out there - if she has a child, don't get involved in any way ... courts are now awarding child support from ex-boyfriends with no biological connection because women claim the kid thinks of him as a daddy.  Safest bet is basically no relationship whatsoever, actually - just let them rot if they try to go there.

You can't avoid exposure to some legality (tax law, certain civil laws, etc) but you can totally avoid exposure to family court, and trust me it is well worth your efforts to do so. The best a man can do is break even in family court, the worst is a life of hell. 98% of the time a man gets the latter ... so why would a guy ever play that game?

And don't make the mistake of thinking a prenup helps. ~50% are tossed out in court.

This is why I am still a Single Man.

I finally got my mom to understand, (before she died) that I was / am looking for a Female who could take my arm and walk at my side. One who wanted to be with me, not use me.

But, alas; there does not seem to be any.

As the morality of women decline, a trend can be seen in how much their men will work for them in a society..

2 hours ago, God Man said:

"I divorced my husband in 1998"    -  What about the oath you took before God?

I guess you're without sin huh chief? Cast the first stone or get off your high horse.