Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

periclymenoides

British Police Arrest At Least 3,395 People for 'Offensive' Online Comments in One Year

periclymenoides    1,488

"Figures obtained by The Times through the Freedom of Information Act reveal that 3,395 people across 29 forces were arrested last under section 127 of the Communications Act 2003, which makes it illegal to intentionally “cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another”, in 2016."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/14/british-police-arrest-at-least-3395-people-for-offensive-online-comments-one-year/amp/the/

Parliament is causing me needless anxiety with their idiocracy.    They can change this draconian idiot intrusive law or they can go to jail for causing me inconvenience.  

Brits

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

periclymenoides    1,488
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm managing to skirt by. Sure they'll crack my skull one day!

Letting you skate makes me wonder what the 3395 who got their skulls cracked must have done.

I guess it's best to focus on the misdeeds of others and not the atrocities of the Isles or crown.   Best we talk of dastardly  american football players and their posturing.  Which hollywood celebrity did what outlandish thing..

Ukshep    25,406
3 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Letting you skate makes me wonder what the 3395 who got their skulls cracked must have done.

I guess it's best to focus on the misdeeds of others and not the atrocities of the Isles or crown.   Best we talk of dastardly  american football players and their posturing.  Which hollywood celebrity did what outlandish thing..

I'm border towning it :D last to be bothered. Bought a little time with my locale me thinks!